India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Do you guys like Paridhi now?

LoveIzMusic Senior Member
LoveIzMusic
LoveIzMusic

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Last time I watched the show and visited the forum everyone hated Paridhi, said she was as bad as Radha, and wanted her out. And now here and there I am seeing people like her? I'm just wondering what is her status as of now mostly on this forum? Liked or hated? LOL

LoveSaathiya28 Senior Member
LoveSaathiya28
LoveSaathiya28

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
I have been starting to take more peeks at the show and have been noticing Paridhi is more mature than before.I am starting to like her chracter more!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skanthan

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Paridis character needed to reform if she was going to be paired opposite Jigar.  I think the cvs thought that if they made her just as Rashi was in the early days (without the outright cheekiness and stupidity that Paridi had) that she would be excepted by the masses.  This wasn't so, so they decided to bring back Radha so the mantle of villainess was passed from Paridi.  The viewers would have someone else to hate and Paridi's character would ease her way in.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveSaathiya28skanthan

skanthan Goldie
skanthan
skanthan

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
I love Paridhi. She is my make believe sister! LOL I hope that she will still be on Saath Nibhaana Saathiya in 2015. If there is a leap, I wan to see that that she has escaped from Vivaan and still there.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveSaathiya28

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
i don't hate her anymore, but i don't like her. it'll take a gopi-worthy sacrifice from her to make me more than apathetic to her, to be honest. plus, she still comes off as obsessed rather than loving towards jigar and no amount of gopi's annoying self-righteous explaining is going to convince me that it's love, rather than a pre-teen ~*~twu luv~*~. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top