Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

IS IT KARMA OR TRUTH OR BETRAYAL ??? (Page 2)

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BabyBearFan

What a finish to 2014! Awesome review and an FullOn episode! 
NA on realising Varad's betrayal is still not repenting his previous evil deeds. He is still only missing his achha bachha Shlok and how Shlok wouldn't have done the same. Even getting locked up in his own house and stripped off all his properties and business has not triggered any repentance in this evil man. He is lost, but his ego still intact. He doesn't have an iota of regret. Will getting kicked out of the house make him realise finally?
 Saji, a specatacular end to 2014 and what a roller coaster ride it was for Ashlok...so mnay ups and downs...
NA slowly realising the extent of his downfall...he will have plenty of time to think on his past misdeeds...it will come to haunt him...being homeless and ending up at Vriddha Ashram will bring him to face to face with his in laws whom he treated so badly...his repentance will start from there...first...he wronged them...the most by keeping them apart from their only child Anjali...let us see what the cv's show.
Shlok on the other hand contemplated speaking to his baba and is realising that something is wrong with baba and hence he cannot get rid of thoughts of baba last two days. He has moved on from being the arrogant young man who will not think twice before hurting whoever hurts his baba and has become this caring selfless man, who realises others pain and is ever ready to help anyone in need. 
yes, his wajood is being shown side by side, only it not being announced with fanfare...love the subtle way it is being shown to us...superb growth in his character, shedding all his arrogance and being empathetic which is the need of the hour...his torment and agony is all too real...one can't forget relations...even if one is hurt too badly...TRUE LIFE SITUATION..HIS REACTION.

In the precap, Varad is getting slapped once again, in the party in front of guests. Looks like Baba managed to get out of his room and walked into the party. yes, he may have been allowed to come or the door was opened...

We were once predicting that everyone will leave AM and Na will be left all alone. But this twist is far better where he gets thrown out of the house, he built by himself. yes, it was a surprise to see NA being thrown out of the house..it  is more fitting...as then he will face what he has reduced people to, in the past...the godboles...Anjali...Ashlok...etc.

Loving the speed at which the story is moving. Spoilers say that Varad will realise he has been cheated. Everything is moving on so quick for the entry of AC and his family or zoo characters! 
I think it will take some time for that to come out...don't want the story to be rushed... let him savour his victory  over his baba along with  Soya who will soon be at the mercy of Varad and Mansi...if she is behind it all...WONDER IF MANSI WILL COME TO STAY AT AM, NOW THAT NA IS OUT?????

Happl New Year, Nimmy and all forum members!! Thanks Saji for the NEw Year Wishes. Happy 2015.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dogan1

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepavasudev

Happy  new year nimmy..

I enjoyed each and every word in the review..

Lovwd the quotes...

When shlok was disturbed he held asthas hand and seeked for moral support... anjy watching both rheir pain and she too in pain
..vwry welll written..
Loved it...

Thanks Deepa...Puthandu Nal Vazhthukkal.

That small gesture spoke volumes about Shlok's pain, his torment and confusion regarding his feeling on baba. 

Anjali too felt it and so did Aastha...who is sensitive to every mood of Shlok's. 

dv19

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vj3072

Happy New Year Nimmy...so so beautifully explain...awesome post...after NA it will be Sojal's turn...we going to see Manish walking in AM and kick Sojal out...one part I don't understand what happen to Astha 50% ownership because you need her signature to transfer that property too?? Confused

Thanks Viji very much. 

I think Varad will bring mansi to the house as NA is out on the streets. Then it will be Sojal's turn to pay for her sins...Jaya too will have to pay for it. 

I think Ashlok have given up all their rights and will not fight for their share of the property...they can take the legal course but it will be a long drawn out battle in the courts...

LEt us see..maybe Aastha will bring that point up when they realise that Varad has usurped everything...Hope the CV's don't forget this and show a proper track. Even if she has that, it may be difficult for her to work of use that...she may use that to get close to Arav n keep tabs on him...Many possibilities.
crazian Goldie
crazian
crazian

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Needless to say Awesome post and quotes as usual nimsClap
Baba's karma is hitting him back very hard...Baba by now must have known who is his aasli heera but still is stuck in prasing shlok..The one line which caught my attention in day before's epi was when baba says ''tumhare rogon mai bhi mera khoon dodtha hain''(i hope i m right with spellingsBig smile)
So did baba mean that varad snatched his agni empire the same way he snatched from many ppl...Even when shlok went for IV in SK institute the manager there said NA came up only by cheating others...
Ok now back to dada and baba i dont find any injustice in what dada questions NA...He was all the way treated as if he never existedOuchBut he has no rights to treat his father like this...
Aww i loved that old man and shlokie scene to the core...How good shlokie is...
I juz cannot think of old shlokie with full of arrongance now...he is a completely different man...
Must say i have heard life is the best teacher but have seen it in our shlokie's case
Loved the scene where he holds her hand for support...she is the only one who can help him till the end...
Loving the episodes nowadays nims...hope they continue the same..
A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY NIMMY..AND TO ALL MY FORUM BUDDIES TOO

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_vardv19

nandu_nan IF-Rockerz
nandu_nan
nandu_nan

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Nimmy...wow...loved each and every single word of ur review...awesome... Clap
awesome quotes...
avinash, manish,samir all wer superb in ystd epi ...loved manish to the core...
Wishing u a very happy new year...

nim_var

charanyaaj IF-Sizzlerz
charanyaaj
charanyaaj

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Nice review nimmy.
NA is thinking anji's words... Truth never fails...
I loved shlok he cant stop loving baba but he is not ready to accept the fact aft seeing his real face...

nim_var

akashavani IF-Rockerz
akashavani
akashavani

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Nimmy...SUPERB REVIEW. 

KARMA ALWAYS  HITS BACK ...GOOD OR BAD...

Baba's karma  finally hit back ...through  Varad ...who is actually  the AAsli waaris ...of NA...BUT it was only due to ..NA's evil deeds and Manipulations  ...that Anjali  ...Shlok... Varad...sojal Kavya tooo...and Astha suffered...death's door too...SO Baba is the ...,Reaper of Own Evil Karma ...and no one else...as he did differentiate  btw children and Abused Anjali. ...without pity  and  manipulated his own  family by their Emotions ...even to the point of Betraying Shlok too ...with selfish love ...and Trying to kill Astha ...whom Shlok loved...was the most ..Henious crime...Which definitely  needs ...punishment  and Redemption too.

VARAD in a way ...is the Victim of Circumstances  himself and also is true  BLOOD OF BABA  ...because of NA ONLY. ...BUT SOJAL. ...showed  sense and .sensibility tooo now slowly ...cause She knows Varad can not only deceive her ..with Mansi...BUT with OWN FAMILY TOO...MANSI might enter Her life Ebp...is when She will redeem herself  and Oppose Varad more strongly ...Sojal is Strong ...only now towing line ...in c nfusion and  for Love and attention ...but once Varad shows his true colours to her too...she too will go against  him def...till then ...

Shlok  was  and is ...Aloyal son ...who really and truly... loved Baba from the heart...and so still feels for Baba...and senses his distress...even Afar...and did his duty with love ...nothing else ...Shlok knows Baba Baba's  evil deeds ...and so will not easily give into baba now ...though may rescue.baba.

Shlok's dilemma was potrayed so well...by Avinash superb truly . ...of wanting to forget Baba ...but cant ..because of...Love or Loyalty...He did the same to Anjali  too...Hated her when in reality ...Shlok loved her very much...and Shlok did the same with Astha too...BUT now after ...Truth was revealed...He took the right choice ...and now ..is with only ...Anjali  and Astha ...who were true to him...and suffered much ...AND now Shlok is holding on to ...His Mother And ...Especially  Astha ...who truly Love him ...more than Baba.

Shlok's scene with the...Destitute  Old Man...showed how much Shlok is now ...understanding  real life of ...A Common Man ...in Dire Straights ...and so helped him and reassured him ...also in a way ...His love for baba too...in the old man...so went and prayed for Baba ...SHLOK IS NOT .NA ..AT ALL...IN HEART ...MAYBE IN WAYS ...Which Through ASTHA'S  TRUE LOVE ...has finally ...brought  SHLOK FROM DARKNESS. ...and now made SHLOK HIMSELF  TRULY ...WITH LOVE ...AS ASTHA IS ONE ...WHO FORGIVE AND FORGET   ...with love and understanding. ...So knows Shlok's  love and dilemma. ...too and so is trying to contact NA for Shlok ...and Family ...too ...FOR PEACE ...and HAPPINESS  OF ALL TOO.

BABA IS LUCKY..he is being thrown out  BY VARAD  ...instead of being ...Caged actually ...CAUSE NOW ...He can freely search for SHLOK...by his contacts ...OR ANAND'S HELP...AND THEN ...REDEMPTION  WILL START ...BECAUSE OF SHLOK'S  WITHDRAWL  OF LOVE ...FROM HIM...TRUE  BITTER MEDICINE ...FOR BABA ...

Loving the track ...Hats off too AVINASH. ...MANISHJI ...SAMIR ...WOW...simply ...SUPER SE UPPER...THAT'S. .,.TOP CLASS ACT. .

Edited by akashavani - 31 December 2014 at 11:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_vardv19Dogan1

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dogan1

Hey nimmy
What a start to the new year ! Happy to see your post which we all love to read and used to wait eagerly for after every epi...Tongue
Tks so much Smile

Wish u and your family a very happy new year !

Superb explanation nimmy...nice post Hug
Indeed a good epi !
Loved manishji !superb acting Clap
We have a bunch of talented cast in ebp !Star

Coming to the epi
What goes around comes around ...NA deserves every bit of it and more ! Even if astha and Anjali takes him back home and slokh also will be ok with it after all he is his father ...
I don't want slokh to acknowledge him at all...nor forgive him for what he did to astha...she could have been killed...
Yes agreed he tortured Anjali but didn't try to kill her!

He is a murderer...slokh has to put him in place...being in front of him but treat him exactly the way he treated Anjali...then  he will realise what crime he has done !

I only hope cvs don't patch up slokh and NA so soon...and take this track properly...concentrating in forur pillars and not extras...

I also strongly feel mansi is behind all this and varad will dump Sojal as soon as his work is done...hope Sojal doesnot join them in the Mumbai.Unhappy Nahi I don't want to see Sojal there !

Divya, HNY and thanks for the Hug and appreciation. 

This is karma, that has come calling for NA...he has hot changed his dharma at all...his behaviour...still arrogant and proud of his name...does not know that it is all transient...he will feel every wrong he did and repent, then his redemption is complete...long journey ahead for him. Shlok is going to ignore him but will do his dharma bcoz he is just and a better man. 

Patch up will take some time...will not happen overnight...took a year and more for Shlok to know his ayi, so I am expecting the same here too.Big smile Mansi will return...at AM or where we will see...

Dogan1

Go to top