IS IT KARMA OR TRUTH OR BETRAYAL ??? - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Needless to say Awesome post and quotes as usual nimsπŸ‘
Baba's karma is hitting him back very hard...Baba by now must have known who is his aasli heera but still is stuck in prasing shlok..The one line which caught my attention in day before's epi was when baba says ''tumhare rogon mai bhi mera khoon dodtha hain''(i hope i m right with spellingsπŸ˜ƒ)
So did baba mean that varad snatched his agni empire the same way he snatched from many ppl...Even when shlok went for IV in SK institute the manager there said NA came up only by cheating others...
Ok now back to dada and baba i dont find any injustice in what dada questions NA...He was all the way treated as if he never existedBut he has no rights to treat his father like this...
Aww i loved that old man and shlokie scene to the core...How good shlokie is...
I juz cannot think of old shlokie with full of arrongance now...he is a completely different man...
Must say i have heard life is the best teacher but have seen it in our shlokie's case
Loved the scene where he holds her hand for support...she is the only one who can help him till the end...
Loving the episodes nowadays nims...hope they continue the same..
A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY NIMMY..AND TO ALL MY FORUM BUDDIES TOO
Nimmy...wow...loved each and every single word of ur review...awesome... πŸ‘
awesome quotes...
avinash, manish,samir all wer superb in ystd epi ...loved manish to the core...
Wishing u a very happy new year...
Nice review nimmy.
NA is thinking anji's words... Truth never fails...
I loved shlok he cant stop loving baba but he is not ready to accept the fact aft seeing his real face...
Nimmy...SUPERB REVIEW. 

KARMA ALWAYS  HITS BACK ...GOOD OR BAD...

Baba's karma  finally hit back ...through  Varad ...who is actually  the AAsli waaris ...of NA...BUT it was only due to ..NA's evil deeds and Manipulations  ...that Anjali  ...Shlok... Varad...sojal Kavya tooo...and Astha suffered...death's door too...SO Baba is the ...,Reaper of Own Evil Karma ...and no one else...as he did differentiate  btw children and Abused Anjali. ...without pity  and  manipulated his own  family by their Emotions ...even to the point of Betraying Shlok too ...with selfish love ...and Trying to kill Astha ...whom Shlok loved...was the most ..Henious crime...Which definitely  needs ...punishment  and Redemption too.

VARAD in a way ...is the Victim of Circumstances  himself and also is true  BLOOD OF BABA  ...because of NA ONLY. ...BUT SOJAL. ...showed  sense and .sensibility tooo now slowly ...cause She knows Varad can not only deceive her ..with Mansi...BUT with OWN FAMILY TOO...MANSI might enter Her life Ebp...is when She will redeem herself  and Oppose Varad more strongly ...Sojal is Strong ...only now towing line ...in c nfusion and  for Love and attention ...but once Varad shows his true colours to her too...she too will go against  him def...till then ...

Shlok  was  and is ...Aloyal son ...who really and truly... loved Baba from the heart...and so still feels for Baba...and senses his distress...even Afar...and did his duty with love ...nothing else ...Shlok knows Baba Baba's  evil deeds ...and so will not easily give into baba now ...though may rescue.baba.

Shlok's dilemma was potrayed so well...by Avinash superb truly . ...of wanting to forget Baba ...but cant ..because of...Love or Loyalty...He did the same to Anjali  too...Hated her when in reality ...Shlok loved her very much...and Shlok did the same with Astha too...BUT now after ...Truth was revealed...He took the right choice ...and now ..is with only ...Anjali  and Astha ...who were true to him...and suffered much ...AND now Shlok is holding on to ...His Mother And ...Especially  Astha ...who truly Love him ...more than Baba.

Shlok's scene with the...Destitute  Old Man...showed how much Shlok is now ...understanding  real life of ...A Common Man ...in Dire Straights ...and so helped him and reassured him ...also in a way ...His love for baba too...in the old man...so went and prayed for Baba ...SHLOK IS NOT .NA ..AT ALL...IN HEART ...MAYBE IN WAYS ...Which Through ASTHA'S  TRUE LOVE ...has finally ...brought  SHLOK FROM DARKNESS. ...and now made SHLOK HIMSELF  TRULY ...WITH LOVE ...AS ASTHA IS ONE ...WHO FORGIVE AND FORGET   ...with love and understanding. ...So knows Shlok's  love and dilemma. ...too and so is trying to contact NA for Shlok ...and Family ...too ...FOR PEACE ...and HAPPINESS  OF ALL TOO.

BABA IS LUCKY..he is being thrown out  BY VARAD  ...instead of being ...Caged actually ...CAUSE NOW ...He can freely search for SHLOK...by his contacts ...OR ANAND'S HELP...AND THEN ...REDEMPTION  WILL START ...BECAUSE OF SHLOK'S  WITHDRAWL  OF LOVE ...FROM HIM...TRUE  BITTER MEDICINE ...FOR BABA ...

Loving the track ...Hats off too AVINASH. ...MANISHJI ...SAMIR ...WOW...simply ...SUPER SE UPPER...THAT'S. .,.TOP CLASS ACT. .

Edited by akashavani - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Dogan1

Hey nimmy
What a start to the new year ! Happy to see your post which we all love to read and used to wait eagerly for after every epi...πŸ˜›
Tks so much πŸ˜Š

Wish u and your family a very happy new year !

Superb explanation nimmy...nice post πŸ€—
Indeed a good epi !
Loved manishji !superb acting πŸ‘
We have a bunch of talented cast in ebp !⭐️

Coming to the epi
What goes around comes around ...NA deserves every bit of it and more ! Even if astha and Anjali takes him back home and slokh also will be ok with it after all he is his father ...
I don't want slokh to acknowledge him at all...nor forgive him for what he did to astha...she could have been killed...
Yes agreed he tortured Anjali but didn't try to kill her!

He is a murderer...slokh has to put him in place...being in front of him but treat him exactly the way he treated Anjali...then  he will realise what crime he has done !

I only hope cvs don't patch up slokh and NA so soon...and take this track properly...concentrating in forur pillars and not extras...

I also strongly feel mansi is behind all this and varad will dump Sojal as soon as his work is done...hope Sojal doesnot join them in the Mumbai.πŸ˜” Nahi I don't want to see Sojal there !

Divya, HNY and thanks for the πŸ€— and appreciation. 

This is karma, that has come calling for NA...he has hot changed his dharma at all...his behaviour...still arrogant and proud of his name...does not know that it is all transient...he will feel every wrong he did and repent, then his redemption is complete...long journey ahead for him. Shlok is going to ignore him but will do his dharma bcoz he is just and a better man. 

Patch up will take some time...will not happen overnight...took a year and more for Shlok to know his ayi, so I am expecting the same here too.πŸ˜ƒ Mansi will return...at AM or where we will see...
Originally posted by ganeshvijay

Superb review and one could see the restlessness in shlok as his baba was suffering the two are so much bonded znd i loved astha so understanding wife lovely couple yaar eventhough baba getting back for what he did it is very sad to see hats off to manishji samir and avi for their performance hope our show be nailbiting this year and wish you all a happy newyear to the entire team of ipkkndebp and special wishes
to avi and shrenu and happy newyear for the forum members special mention of clarisa for posting superb pictures

Thanks for the wishes and the appreciation ganeshvijay. πŸ˜ƒ

Shlok is a sensitive soul and truly loved his baba...hence he is able to feel his pain...can't just stop feeling for someone overnight. Aastha is playing the good wife very well and together with Anjali will help Shlok. Agree that all of them were just superb and gave great scenes. 

Long life for the team and the show. πŸ‘πŸ‘
Wow! Great review Nimmy! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Happy New Year again πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by .Biggi.

Wow! Great review Nimmy! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Happy New Year again πŸ˜ƒ

Biggi...πŸ€—

Thanks dear for the new year wishes again...and for the appreciation. muah muah...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by nim_var

Biggi...πŸ€—

Thanks dear for the new year wishes again...and for the appreciation. muah muah...πŸ˜ƒ
😳..  You're welcome Nimmy πŸ€—  and muah muah, too!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by nandu96

Nimmy...wow...loved each and every single word of ur review...awesome... πŸ‘
awesome quotes...
avinash, manish,samir all wer superb in ystd epi ...loved manish to the core...
Wishing u a very happy new year...

nandu...thanks for the new year wishes.πŸ˜ƒ

The talented bunch proved to us ebp, why we love them and the show so much...really classy act ...hot daddy was the best,...when he sat down...on the floor ...near the door...was too good..even the most hardened person will feel some sympathy for him. πŸ‘