Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 94)

-Mischievous- IF-Dazzler
-Mischievous-
-Mischievous-

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

what bashing is this cajuben ranting about ???
i just checked the comments under the pic which he had posted of him n disha

not a single bashing comment was there...Confused

caju ben sapne dekh rehi hai kya ki she is being harassed and what not...Angry

why da hell she even comes on sets...

Usne set pe aake 'abla naari' banke, rona shuru kardiya...Wacko... The story is long... I was laughing and getting pissed at Parth's actions at the same time on my way home on the bus from Uni... I was reading it on my phone...Lets just say Parth ji told Niti to go enjoy her life with Uttkarsh... Uttkarsh was also upset and posted that "The funniest people are the SADDEST" or something of that sorts with REALLY depressed pictures of himself.. Niti posted hers shortly after (life 5-10 minutes after)... That's just a jist... Smile Isn't he so MATURE?! CC is dealing with her abnormalities and relationship... Basically... MESSED UP... LOL 

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
LMAO gone case hain yeh log, Nitya...just let him try and quit KYY for movies...it will be hilarious what happen then...isse bhi ghatiya comments jhelne padenge...what then?  PP-CN ki naiyya toh guaranteed doobegi...such a messed up couple can't last long.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

queenoftimbaktu-Mischievous-EXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

LMAO gone case hain yeh log, Nitya...just let him try and quit KYY for movies...it will be hilarious what happen then...isse bhi ghatiya comments jhelne padenge...what then?  PP-CN ki naiyya toh guaranteed doobegi...such a messed up couple can't last long.
PP ki naiyaa ye cajuben hi doobayegi...very soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mischievous-

Usne set pe aake 'abla naari' banke, rona shuru kardiya...Wacko... The story is long... I was laughing and getting pissed at Parth's actions at the same time on my way home on the bus from Uni... I was reading it on my phone...Lets just say Parth ji told Niti to go enjoy her life with Uttkarsh... Uttkarsh was also upset and posted that "The funniest people are the SADDEST" or something of that sorts with REALLY depressed pictures of himself.. Niti posted hers shortly after (life 5-10 minutes after)... That's just a jist... Smile Isn't he so MATURE?! CC is dealing with her abnormalities and relationship... Basically... MESSED UP... LOL 

LOL whaa???!! He brought Uttu into this? Arey I thought the Uttu thing was a joke...wasn't the whole KYY team trolling that stupid article along with Ayaz just last week?

Toh abh kya hua?ConfusedLOL

And everyone here goes on about the sibling vibes b/w Niti-Uttu...yeh dekh lo PP kya bol raha haiROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-EXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

Usne set pe aake 'abla naari' banke, rona shuru kardiya...Wacko... The story is long... I was laughing and getting pissed at Parth's actions at the same time on my way home on the bus from Uni... I was reading it on my phone...Lets just say Parth ji told Niti to go enjoy her life with Uttkarsh... Uttkarsh was also upset and posted that "The funniest people are the SADDEST" or something of that sorts with REALLY depressed pictures of himself.. Niti posted hers shortly after (life 5-10 minutes after)... That's just a jist... Smile Isn't he so MATURE?! CC is dealing with her abnormalities and relationship... Basically... MESSED UP... LOL 

what?? did he say it for real..that's so hard to digest.Shocked..itna low nahi ho sakta.come on..tell me its not trueLOL

Edited by nneeiill - 09 January 2015 at 8:28pm
queenoftimbaktu Senior Member
queenoftimbaktu
queenoftimbaktu

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
What is wrong with this couple? So fans bashing that kaju what has niti got to do with this? Vikku has to interfere for what? Don't tell me this is about the whole walking in the right parth. Like grow up, idiots. This disha needs to get consulted to a doctor instead of doing vellapanti on the sets. They have not seen bashing yet. They clearly have not. And they freaking deserve each other. Bloody douches. Leave niti alone. Angry

Edited by queenoftimbaktu - 09 January 2015 at 8:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOL

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Do you guys realize the irony of the CC title right now? LOL poor Niti...again she is painted as the "bitch" in all this...while PP and his CN go about being the "wronged" NAZUK party *rolls eyes*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

queenoftimbaktuLamheChurakeEXOL

-Mischievous- IF-Dazzler
-Mischievous-
-Mischievous-

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL whaa???!! He brought Uttu into this? Arey I thought the Uttu thing was a joke...wasn't the whole KYY team trolling that stupid article along with Ayaz just last week?

Toh abh kya hua?ConfusedLOL

And everyone here goes on about the sibling vibes b/w Niti-Uttu...yeh dekh lo PP kya bol raha haiROFL

No... Uttu was upset... They were all posting depression wala quotes... LMAO... Since Vikku got involved this time (matter is not resolved by the way), I hope he bans nuts from sets...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

queenoftimbaktudiva82LamheChurakeEXOLAreYaar

Go to top