Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 91)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

she posted this

How much pain do you have to go through until giving up is okay? http://instagram.com/p/xpEeH9t_TG/ 

even vikku liked her post..

guess wat this latish guy did all the syaapa now..who is he to speak on behalf of parth or whoever...?

hamesha hot scene ke baad issue hona hi hota hai...arrgh...

Awww NitiOuchOuch

Vikku idiot post LIKE karne ki bajaye apne pyaare PP ko do kaan ke neeche kyun nahin deta?

And who is this Latish idiot...PP iske kandhe pe rakh ke bandook chala raha hai?Confused

Yeah humesha they have some offscreen panga after a big intimate scene...*rolls eyes*  Wohi toh main bol rahi hoon it's such a predictable pattern that it almost seems riggedLOL

And agar sach mein pangaa hua hai then how are MaNan CUTER than ever onscreenConfusedLOL...matlab kya amazing level ke actors hain dono phirLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82LamheChurakePrincessAshVik

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 6:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by AreYaar

Maine bola tha na PaNi ki baarish digest nahin hogi...and lo and behold new drama is here...they are SO predictable with their every other day nautankiLOL

those screens shots posted in that thread..usme babuji ki sanskaari beti kaun hai ??? is she rafz..

sorry rafz if its not u...

Oh shit, I think that IS Rafi only...she might have mentioned that's her Twitter ID...her or Bushy, I'm not sureConfused

Man, this is all getting so ugly nowConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LamheChurakePrincessAshVik

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 6:16pm | IP Logged

Awww NitiOuchOuch

Vikku idiot post LIKE karne ki bajaye apne pyaare PP ko do kaan ke neeche kyun nahin deta?

And who is this Latish idiot...PP iske kandhe pe rakh ke bandook chala raha hai?Confused

Yeah humesha they have some offscreen panga after a big intimate scene...*rolls eyes*  Wohi toh main bol rahi hoon it's such a predictable pattern that it almost seems riggedLOL

And agar sach mein pangaa hua hai then how are MaNan CUTER than ever onscreenConfusedLOL...matlab kya amazing level ke actors hain dono phirLOL

arey panga i think abhi just hua hi hai..dint tanvi say follow unfollow happened last morning or so...

argh kitne dino baad we had got out Manik back in full spirit and this caju and her insecurities...come on yaar ho gaya bashing..big deal...sab celebs get bashed..and here tho i dont think as such kuch hua bhi hai...he gets like 1000's of tweets..and u r telling ki they read all and point out the bashing ones...argh i dont buy it..time kiske paas hai itne saare tweets padhne ka...most of them are drooling ones.unless some one personally is going n bashing that caju or direct messaging her.

i seriously feel manans fans are way better ..they have started ignoring the whole disha thing...
ab kuch bhi hua hai..it must be coz of caju only ...she must be saying fans bashed me or whatever..

LamheChurakeAreYaar

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 6:18pm | IP Logged

Maine bola tha na PaNi ki baarish digest nahin hogi...and lo and behold new drama is here...they are SO predictable with their every other day nautankiLOL

those screens shots posted in that thread..usme babuji ki sanskaari beti kaun hai ??? is she rafz..

sorry rafz if its not u...

Oh shit, I think that IS Rafi only...she might have mentioned that's her Twitter ID...her or Bushy, I'm not sureConfused

Man, this is all getting so ugly nowConfused

no yaar..her twitter ID is PaniLULZ..i think this is FB id...that screenshot was of  FB convo...

LamheChurakeAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 6:20pm | IP Logged

i seriously feel manans fans are way better ..they have started ignoring the whole disha thing...
ab kuch bhi hua hai..it must be coz of caju only ...she must be saying fans bashed me or whatever..

I don't think it's a stretch to believe that Kaju is trying to play victim...*rolls eyes*...cuz in her eyes toh random messages about PaNi's chemistry are also "bashing" her...or anyone saying that they wish they were Parth's GF also means they are bashing KAJU...waah kya DIMAAG hai ladki ke paasLOL

MaNan are popular but they thankfully still don't have THAT level of psychotic fans like Gul Khan shows or other love/hate shows do...but all it takes is one insecure female to create issues out of nothing...and humari story mein woh Kaju ben hai.

Anyways bhaad mein jaayein...I'm gonna focus on MaNan and make sigs.

queenoftimbaktudiva82EXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 6:24pm | IP Logged

I don't think it's a stretch to believe that Kaju is trying to play victim...*rolls eyes*...cuz in her eyes toh random messages about PaNi's chemistry are also "bashing" her...or anyone saying that they wish they were Parth's GF also means they are bashing KAJU...waah kya DIMAAG hai ladki ke paasLOL

MaNan are popular but they thankfully still don't have THAT level of psychotic fans like Gul Khan shows or other love/hate shows do...but all it takes is one insecure female to create issues out of nothing...and humari story mein woh Kaju ben hai.

Anyways bhaad mein jaayein...I'm gonna focus on MaNan and make sigs.

guess what this lion media has posted parth is quitting twitter..and do din baad parth himself was tweeting..whatever happend to the claimWacko

and now this guy  called niti bitch coz he says parth is upset as fans are abusing disha..
kyun MaNan fans are so vella kya to bash her when we r getting back to back good epis and segments...kuch bhi...this issue has been created some sick mind and as usual blame it on fansSleepy

@red : i am already doing that.. LOL

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Even I saw that post in the forum and noticed Niti's tweet in the afternoon. Poor girl. She seemed really sad. 
Fans will be fans but why are so called "media" people calling Niti a "bitch"? That's  just extremely pathetic.I just want this all to end for Niti's sake. This girl doesn't deserve all the shit she's put through for no fault of hers!

diva82EXOLPrincessAshVik

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Today was one of their better "missed kiss attempts"...lol...good camera angles...Manik's nose was brushing along her cheek...lol

EXOLPrincessAshVik

Go to top