Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 90)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
@Vidya: LOL yeah I do get that Manik's cultural context is generally Bombay born and bred but his last name is Punjabi...and the kadaa gives it away too...so I wondered. 
I didn't know that Manik is a bong name...so it's interesting that both him and Nandu come from mixed parentage families. 

See this is why they both need to TALK more and exchange background information to learn more about each other as well...so much to discover...he needs to learn more about Nandu's love for music, her family history, fireflies...and she also needs to learn about his messed up family equations, the Dhruv mystery. 

Nandu's bg can be referred to by making her use more phrases from her language...but they don't go there much...lol

Navya's Bihari background is very obvious, yes but she isn't mocked for it in the show as much as just genera mocking for being a "small town behenji"

In certain other shows it becomes a trend to get fixated on cultural backgrounds and play up those differences for conflict...not the case with KYY...I like their refreshing approach.

Also I love it when Manik teases Nandu about her Aiyyapa...lol...they should show that more.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOLPrincessAshVik

BoxedIn IF-Dazzler
BoxedIn
BoxedIn

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
@Anu: Well not Manik so much (it's a common name in other parts too), but 'Noyonika' is definitely a Bong name. So there. But somehow I don't think his mixed parentage is ever going to come up, he has wayyy more serious family issues. LOL
Yeah but I agree with you, the cultural backgrounds have never been at the forefront of character interactions, and I like that too. 

Word about more info on their backgrounds, it's high time they started. I'm curious about the history of the Fab-5 too, also the 'Band of Brothers' thing with Harshad. That whole backstory of the meteor shower where Harshad pushed Manik and Dhruv saved him, seemed kinda lame and incomplete to me. 

More teasing about Aiyappa, yess. That prayer scene is sucha favourite of mine, and later Diwali when he teases her about it. Love. I'd love to see some interaction with Nandini's Ams too, she's been such a big influence on the girl, now we don't even get to see the occasional phone call. 

Edited by BoxedIn - 09 January 2015 at 1:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

queenoftimbaktuPrincessAshVikAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Looks like aaj koi naya pangaa hua hai? What's that post in the main forum about? Is that referring to the same thing Tanvi was referring to ki koi nayi problem hui hai?

Either ways, PP ka mood phir se sad gaya lagta hai cuz of some psycho phangurls and sadly Niti seems to have gotten dragged into the mess again...

What a pity after such a fab MaNan epi...wonder if Niti will be isolated again over this stupid shit *rolls eyes*

Anyways MaNan are so cute right now, just don't want the onscreen to get affected.

-Mischievous-EXOLPrincessAshVik

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
@nur
just now i saw that post...hmm fir se lafda god..

thats y niti had posted such a sad pic with a sad statement...

i was like ye tho musican time mai aise post karthi thi...oh come on not again ??

donno wht tanvi was referring to ?? kisne kisko follow unfollow kiya??

and this Lion media na I hate them...what kind of media is it...no sensibility nothing...aaj kal tho koi bhi utka media waale ban jaate hai..Confused

the pity is ..this BF GF ke chakkar mai niti is getting grinded..

they cant just blame fans ..not at all...i dont think any major bashing was going on anywhere...infact all Manians were happy.why would they bash that kaju...Confused

Edited by nneeiill - 09 January 2015 at 5:58pm

-Mischievous-LamheChurakeAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

@nur
just now i saw that post...hmm fir se lafda god..

thats y niti had posted such a sad pic with a sad statement...

i was like ye tho musican time mai aise post karthi thi...oh come on not again ??

donno wht tanvi was referring to ?? kisne kisko follow unfollow kiya??

and this Lion media na I hate them...what kind of media is it...no sensibility nothing...aaj kal tho koi bhi utka media waale ban jaate hai..Confused

the pity is ..this BF GF ke chakkar mai niti is getting grinded..

they cant just blame fans ..not at all...i dont think any major bashing was going on anywhere...infact all Manians were happy.why would they bash that kaju...Confused

What statement did Niti post?

Poor kid...looks like isolation phase part 2 has startedOuch...wonder if it will start affecting the show and MaNanOuch

I dunno what bashing was going on/not going on but we know how Kaju makes a mountain out of a molehill anyways *rolls eyes*...and PP toh hai hi uski leash pe to do her bidding.

Tanvi was mentioning that PP did some follow/unfollow drama yesterday or something...dunno what that was about eitherConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

queenoftimbaktu-Mischievous-LamheChurakeEXOL

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Maine bola tha na PaNi ki baarish digest nahin hogi...and lo and behold new drama is here...they are SO predictable with their every other day nautankiLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

queenoftimbaktu-Mischievous-diva82LamheChurakeEXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
she posted this

How much pain do you have to go through until giving up is okay? http://instagram.com/p/xpEeH9t_TG/ 

even vikku liked her post..

guess wat this latish guy did all the syaapa now..who is he to speak on behalf of parth or whoever...?

hamesha hot scene ke baad issue hona hi hota hai...arrgh...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82LamheChurakePrincessAshVikAreYaar

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Maine bola tha na PaNi ki baarish digest nahin hogi...and lo and behold new drama is here...they are SO predictable with their every other day nautankiLOL

those screens shots posted in that thread..usme babuji ki sanskaari beti kaun hai ??? is she rafz..

sorry rafz if its not u...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-LamheChurake

Go to top