Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 87)

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_08

Zain ko toh khudko promote karne ki zaroorat hi nahin hain! CC is being his muft ka PR!! ROFL
Zain should soak it up..not everyone works for free ROFL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 10:01am | IP Logged
ya even am loving this whole friendship angle they have brought coz yday's epi explained it so well..do we have any show which has handled this issue??? am not sure but as far as i know i dont think there is any.
yes earlier there were many close moments together...but this was quite intimate..she was barely dressed and we know what strong pull they have for each other ..so in that circumstances they might  have done it.. this is what she explained to him ..so straightforward...and manik knows right then n there she is right...so why to be angry on her again with all this friends issue?...even today we got a sweet scene of both them taking and manik always taking a dig at this friend thing..i kinda find those moment very cute and refreshing to watch.i mean how long can they do this kiss miss attempts..time for something different.

and for our sensible nandu it was certainly a wake up call and she just wanted to get that out of her system..she dint even delayed in texting the same thing to him...so in character..i dont find it hypocrisy at all...

Edited by nneeiill - 09 January 2015 at 10:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessAshVik

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 10:04am | IP Logged
argh i am fed up of these banner ads ...my ad block plus also is not blocking them...i got these ads couple of weeks ago...there is no solution...so fed up...kills IF for me..Ouch
if anyone knows any solution ..do let me know pls
EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 10:06am | IP Logged
ok so i read all the syaapa of CC n KAS and his other gals...hmm no wonder CC was posting such sad quotes and what not...
are there any KAS fans here?? 

coz i hardly know this guy..havent seen a single episode of D3...ek do dance dekha hai bus...

bt vo kis angle se hot lagta hai...he looks so average..may be his dance is the sex appeal...i donno
EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 10:08am | IP Logged
if one week dubai trip can bring back parth n manik like this...then i am all happy for his vacations...
infact the show was also not affected by his absence..so overall win n win for us..

isko vacation bejte raho..LOL
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

if one week dubai trip can bring back parth n manik like this...then i am all happy for his vacations...
infact the show was also not affected by his absence..so overall win n win for us..

Dude, be careful what you wish for...he comes back different from every vacation...agli vacation ke baad kya bhayankar roop dekhno ko mil jaaye, kya pata.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by nneeiill

Dude, be careful what you wish for...he comes back different from every vacation...agli vacation ke baad kya bhayankar roop dekhno ko mil jaaye, kya pata.

uff tumne mere armaano pe PaNi daal diya LOL

if he gets two days ki chutti..he will return as grumpy bacha...

if one week or more...he will be a happy bacha...

next he is going to Surat right LOL

Edited by nneeiill - 09 January 2015 at 10:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82AreYaar

-Mischievous- IF-Dazzler
-Mischievous-
-Mischievous-

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Okay, can't contribute to any of the episode discussions cause I stopped but as far as CC is concerned, this girl is seriously messed up and depressed.

Before D3 happened, Amar was basically homeless. He use to live under Dharmesh's roof for a few years (Dharmesh was another DID contestant).. Charlie and Amar started dating when they were both in a bad phase and struggling. On top of that, Charlie's mother passed away from a sudden accident at that time. She slipped into depression at time for a while. Then Roadies happened and she went on to BFF.. But yeah, she was basically one of those insecure girlfriends who use to hang around sets and cling on to him when D3 happened... This girl also goes to extremes like locking herself up in a room for 17 hours, doesn't eat, and cutting herself.. Do yeah, she is really messed up... I never liked Kunwar Amar but I don't think Charlie would get off his back so easily.. As much as she annoys the hell outta me, this girl needs serious help...

By the way, who saw the following/unfollowing shit that went on last morning on Insta. Chacha is such a friggin' immature child..

Anyways, I'm off to my lab.. Just dropped by.. Hey guys .. Hope you guys are all going great :)

And yes, I actually ship ZainTi. They look so beautiful... Utkarsh is like a sibling/kiddo friend and PP gets on my nerves and annoys me.. But ZainTi look good ACTUALLY..

Okay, lol.. C Ya.. Have fun :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

queenoftimbaktuEXOL

Go to top