Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 86)

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_08

^Lost cause. Stern Smile

Kon point ?

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

Yaar I find Nandu's  new found shy coyness annoying as f**k  pehle toh. The way she's  putting it ... mai Manik hoti toh I'd  be very hurt. And not play FRANDLY games with her. Her character  is not making  any sense for me.

Manik wouldn't  be Manik  if he didn't  try chance maroing .. NORMAL time  pe. But now ... Nandini is basically  sayin that their  relationship  is wayy too intimate. .. psychically ..   jab ke bache ne kuch kiya hi nahin. Ek knot ko haath lagane se Nandu ki andar ki abla virginity-vandana jaah uthi ?! What BS.

I did  NOT like the way she put it. And I am not liking Manik's  response  to it as well. He should  have been more offended.  What's  he doing playing dosti dosti  with her ?! Seedha muh pe kehna chaiue that what shit woman. Nai banna tumhara dost. We CANNOT be friends  .. its not possible ! And the way Nandu is reacting aaj kal ... I dont see the attraction from her side anymore .. shez just being annoyingly shy and coy and shit.

khair chodo yaar. Bohot hi gussa aata hai when  I see then now. Gah . 

I think you are misinterpreting what Nandu is saying, Rafi. 

And re: Manik's reaction...if he had pulled the HURT card, it would have been SUCH a typical series of roothna-manaana sessions again...I was pleasantly surprised they didn't choose to go that route, rather showed Manik understanding what Nandu really wanted to say.

Kuch HUA nahin lekin ho SAKTA tha...that is Nandu's point...ki neither her or Manik know when to pull themselves back when they are together...they get overwhelmed with the flow...

And kudos to Manik for not reacting like Nandu was ACCUSING him of something but rather looking at the OVERALL picture of what she was trying to convey...he didn't take it personally when she mentioned the knot cuz Nandu always used the phrase WE rather than YOU...she isn't accusing him of forcing something she herself doesn't want.

Woh extra coy/OTT reactions were there in the "tie-in" bracelet epi lekin kal toh I can't complain...it was totally the familiar Nandu we love to see...happy, twinkling eyes, teasing Manik, praising her Nandini Moorthy smartnessLOL

You are still hung up on the TERM Friends yaar...this isn't about that...this is about discovering each other...which I think is something nice to show since relationships aren't explored that well in most shows apart from the usual cycle of fighting, falling in love, confession, shaadi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

queenoftimbaktudiva82.Lilith.PrincessAshVikLamheChurake

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Ok. lemme put it this way. I won't try and make you love KYY again, I'd just say one thing.

Don't we all love to savour something slowly that we love the most? Something that's special? If I rewind my life to a good 6-7 years-when I used to be a virgin teenager-and think from that self then yes, I actually would've done that.

Ok may be all teenage love stories are not as intense as MaNan-actually, hardly any of them are like that! Teenage love includes a lot of holding hands, eating paani-puri together, watching movies together and prolly stealing a kiss or two every now and then.

MaNan are nothing like that. And I feel it's all right for the girl to ask her BF to take things slow as, like you pointed out- she IS very much a virgin. She doesn't want to rush things. Remember how she asked Navya to do the same when the latter made that cake for Harshad?

Isn't it obvious she'll preach what she teaches?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

queenoftimbaktudiva82PrincessAshVikAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_08

MaNan are nothing like that. And I feel it's all right for the girl to ask her BF to take things slow as, like you pointed out- she IS very much a virgin. She doesn't want to rush things. Remember how she asked Navya to do the same when the latter made that cake for Harshad?

Isn't it obvious she'll preach what she teaches?

Good point about Nandu practicing what she preached to Navya as well...so it's in character for her to want to build something with a more solid base, with more understanding.

It's this very lack of understanding which led to the whole trust issues to begin with...so it's smart of Nandu to want to remedy that issue b/w them.  There is so much to discover beyond the fact that they are wildly attracted to each other...a friendship will just add another layer of sweetness to their relationship...

I think there could have been so many contrived reasons they could have used to delay the love realization/confession but this is actually a believable one. 

This way we still get to see them getting to know each other better and build up to the love realization/confession whenever it happens. 

There is just something about the way their scenes are written and enacted that makes them so natural and believable...so I'm still on for the ride.

diva82.Lilith.EXOLPrincessAshVik

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Zain ko toh khudko promote karne ki zaroorat hi nahin hain! CC is being his muft ka PR!! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

queenoftimbaktudiva82

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 9:54am | IP Logged
guys my new VM :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82PrincessAshVik

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Rafs - The use of "We" was important and the thing, Nandini said , they could have crossed that line and she had a point - it's either they are fighting or too close that sometimes the intensity is overwhelming and they can give in to the moment. She is not ready for that and he knows it too.
This doesn't meant she has no trust in him but she feels they both need a bit of space to build and develop a friendship, a few easy , normal moments , where they both know more about each other , enjoy the presence and just develop a more balanced base for their thing. Very mature for their age, na? Isn't it essential for a long term relationship. 

They discussed the intimacy intensity, which tv relationship does that, very progressive of both of them the way they handled. Manik respected Nandu's choice about the pace of their relationship, because even he is struggling with it. It's so consuming- his hands steady comment  seems to hint at this. When they are together they are too consumed- it's a good thing they are so attracted towards each other but they need this phase of  normal shade where they are not rolling from one high to another. 

queenoftimbaktudiva82.Lilith.PrincessAshVik

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Wow, so CC really doesn't have self-respect? No surprised.

@ shells, yes Parth is much more relaxed..and yes it does remind me off his monster days LOL

I enjoyed the episode today, especially "if she had one cut I would have cut your throat" such possessiveness Embarrassed

Rafz's I hope you come back and watch..the storyline is really good now.

Go to top