Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 86)

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Ok. lemme put it this way. I won't try and make you love KYY again, I'd just say one thing.

Don't we all love to savour something slowly that we love the most? Something that's special? If I rewind my life to a good 6-7 years-when I used to be a virgin teenager-and think from that self then yes, I actually would've done that.

Ok may be all teenage love stories are not as intense as MaNan-actually, hardly any of them are like that! Teenage love includes a lot of holding hands, eating paani-puri together, watching movies together and prolly stealing a kiss or two every now and then.

MaNan are nothing like that. And I feel it's all right for the girl to ask her BF to take things slow as, like you pointed out- she IS very much a virgin. She doesn't want to rush things. Remember how she asked Navya to do the same when the latter made that cake for Harshad?

Isn't it obvious she'll preach what she teaches?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

queenoftimbaktudiva82PrincessAshVikAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_08

MaNan are nothing like that. And I feel it's all right for the girl to ask her BF to take things slow as, like you pointed out- she IS very much a virgin. She doesn't want to rush things. Remember how she asked Navya to do the same when the latter made that cake for Harshad?

Isn't it obvious she'll preach what she teaches?

Good point about Nandu practicing what she preached to Navya as well...so it's in character for her to want to build something with a more solid base, with more understanding.

It's this very lack of understanding which led to the whole trust issues to begin with...so it's smart of Nandu to want to remedy that issue b/w them.  There is so much to discover beyond the fact that they are wildly attracted to each other...a friendship will just add another layer of sweetness to their relationship...

I think there could have been so many contrived reasons they could have used to delay the love realization/confession but this is actually a believable one. 

This way we still get to see them getting to know each other better and build up to the love realization/confession whenever it happens. 

There is just something about the way their scenes are written and enacted that makes them so natural and believable...so I'm still on for the ride.

diva82.Lilith.EXOLPrincessAshVik

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Zain ko toh khudko promote karne ki zaroorat hi nahin hain! CC is being his muft ka PR!! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

queenoftimbaktudiva82

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 9:54am | IP Logged
guys my new VM :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82PrincessAshVik

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Rafs - The use of "We" was important and the thing, Nandini said , they could have crossed that line and she had a point - it's either they are fighting or too close that sometimes the intensity is overwhelming and they can give in to the moment. She is not ready for that and he knows it too.
This doesn't meant she has no trust in him but she feels they both need a bit of space to build and develop a friendship, a few easy , normal moments , where they both know more about each other , enjoy the presence and just develop a more balanced base for their thing. Very mature for their age, na? Isn't it essential for a long term relationship. 

They discussed the intimacy intensity, which tv relationship does that, very progressive of both of them the way they handled. Manik respected Nandu's choice about the pace of their relationship, because even he is struggling with it. It's so consuming- his hands steady comment  seems to hint at this. When they are together they are too consumed- it's a good thing they are so attracted towards each other but they need this phase of  normal shade where they are not rolling from one high to another. 

queenoftimbaktudiva82.Lilith.PrincessAshVik

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Wow, so CC really doesn't have self-respect? No surprised.

@ shells, yes Parth is much more relaxed..and yes it does remind me off his monster days LOL

I enjoyed the episode today, especially "if she had one cut I would have cut your throat" such possessiveness Embarrassed

Rafz's I hope you come back and watch..the storyline is really good now.
diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_08

Zain ko toh khudko promote karne ki zaroorat hi nahin hain! CC is being his muft ka PR!! ROFL
Zain should soak it up..not everyone works for free ROFL
EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 10:01am | IP Logged
ya even am loving this whole friendship angle they have brought coz yday's epi explained it so well..do we have any show which has handled this issue??? am not sure but as far as i know i dont think there is any.
yes earlier there were many close moments together...but this was quite intimate..she was barely dressed and we know what strong pull they have for each other ..so in that circumstances they might  have done it.. this is what she explained to him ..so straightforward...and manik knows right then n there she is right...so why to be angry on her again with all this friends issue?...even today we got a sweet scene of both them taking and manik always taking a dig at this friend thing..i kinda find those moment very cute and refreshing to watch.i mean how long can they do this kiss miss attempts..time for something different.

and for our sensible nandu it was certainly a wake up call and she just wanted to get that out of her system..she dint even delayed in texting the same thing to him...so in character..i dont find it hypocrisy at all...

Edited by nneeiill - 09 January 2015 at 10:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessAshVik

Go to top