Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 83)

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

CC was original Bad Warmer.
Mohen toh came along kuch dinon pehlay and by then CC had become the gum that had be chewed on far too long. Sans any flavour  and chipku as hell.

CC psycho hai but yeh sab sun ke I kinda feel sorry for her nowConfused...

And Mohena...seriously do none of these women have any self-respect? :S

Aur KAS aisa ko stud toh hai nahinConfusedLOL...just can't account for tastes.

CC sounds like Navya to me! I don't think I can ever feel sorry for her. WHERE'S your self-respect girrrlll?? 

And KAS ka seriously mujhe samajh nahin aata! May be girls find good dancers hot? Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82AreYaar

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

I am just gonna love Rafs DP - Dude you are a Tiva-Shipper, Hugsss! My Ziva heart misses her so much, cannot even enoy NCIS without her. Tony and she were best. Going to find a corner and cry...the parting scenes...Miss her so much. 

Omg Genieee !!! Why haven't  we talked abt this before! ? I was beginning  to think IF pe koi inko jaanta hi nahin hai LOL

So true man... I miss Ziva so very much ... such a freaking  awesome Lady-Ninja she was ... Tony ka muh ITNA na ho gaya hai jabse woh gayi Broken HeartDisapprove

#HurtedPheelz #IWillGoDownWithMyShip

Waise kab se rumours sun rahi hoon Season 12 mein wapas ayegi :/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charminggenie

queenoftimbaktu Senior Member
queenoftimbaktu
queenoftimbaktu

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 8:34am | IP Logged
And all this while I thought Utkarsh and Niti were dating! 
Kaju is weird. Just like CC. They make a great Chipku bond. 

Also in all her interviews CC did look down. Never knew about this whole triangle thing. 

@Shelly Niti ko Sashtang Dandavat Pranam. This woman needs sanity. Hence Zain enters. 

Ps: I love the name Zain. ZainTi should happen. Happen NOW. Since PP is delusional. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82.Lilith.AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 8:37am | IP Logged
I like the name Zain too...and he really has managed to endear himself in his scenes as Abhi...barring the lameass scenes with Mukti...but he's managed to make a mark for himself. 

Vikku ko thodi der loyalty dikhaa le beta and next show mein you may be cast as a lead...lol...tab tak thodi bahut aur acting bhi seekh lega.

Edited by AreYaar - 09 January 2015 at 8:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82.Lilith.

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Rfs - Dude I cried buckets, like legit fangirl wale. Shit Ziva is boss, i cannot stop jumping seeing your DP- that scene was so beautiful. She was love . Tony is not the same man, Michael and Cote were so awesome- professional and super cute. I love NCIS but I don't like the new girl, she is too weird. 
OMG cannot wait for her return , plz make that happen man, hayee all their moments-Sigh , I am freaking out!! Tiva be the real deal man, they did the "will they", won't they" dance so beautifully . Gibbs be their big daddy. Love

LamheChurake

queenoftimbaktu Senior Member
queenoftimbaktu
queenoftimbaktu

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_08

CC sounds like Navya to me! I don't think I can ever feel sorry for her. WHERE'S your self-respect girrrlll?? 

And KAS ka seriously mujhe samajh nahin aata! May be girls find good dancers hot? Ermm

And there were people who wanted/begged/cried to Vikku asking him to get KAS on board. 

.Lilith.

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 8:39am | IP Logged
@Anu - I just watched the frandship explanation  scene tum logon ke kehne pe. Tried feelin it.. Nope. Still hating it. LOL Yaar I know its not cliched. And naya hai. But  its just not what  I want. That F-Word just KILLED it for me. Once and for all. Upar se Soha..  Dead khair. 
@Shellz -  Maatey be omniscient   _/\_ Haan yaar .. thodi khiski hui toh mai bhi hoon .. occupational  hazards I guess .. LOL

.Lilith.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

@Anu - I just watched the frandship explanation  scene tum logon ke kehne pe. Tried feelin it.. Nope. Still hating it. LOL Yaar I know its not cliched. And naya hai. But  its just not what  I want. That F-Word just KILLED it for me. Once and for all. Upar se Soha..  Dead khair. 
@Shellz -  Maatey be omniscient   _/\_ Haan yaar .. thodi khiski hui toh mai bhi hoon .. occupational  hazards I guess .. LOL

So what DO you want exactly? Do elaborate...I'm all ears.

To just use the word FRIEND is enough of a show killer for you? LOL even after she CLARIFIED it...bas tumhein word hi nazar aata hai, CONTEXT nahin...waah Rafi Maata...MAHAAN hain aapClap

Soha toh chalo is still a valid reason to be put off...I'm put off by her portions too but I think the way they handled the MaNan conversations yesterday were a win for me...I still see potential and feel a connection to these characters.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82.Lilith.PrincessAshVikLamheChurake

Go to top