Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 82)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 110583

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway



@Anu - He asked Shakti out. Apparently  Shakti IS his one big louuu .. Mohena is just ... someone  who keeps him warm during December  nights LOL . Amar and shakti .. they did date for  a while after  DID. But is dafa Shakti turned him down .. and she is engaged to this other guy she met in New York. Ohan instincts were right LOL.


LOL really?  Then where the hell does CC fit into all this? If Shakti is the one big "unattainable" lowe and Mohena is the timepass "bad warmer" as  you're calling her toh CC kis reason ke liye hai is mix meinConfusedLOL...what role does she have left to play?


Kaise paagal hain yeh sab logLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82LamheChurake

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Joined: 24 February 2008
Posts: 11663

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Rafi threw MaNan out of her DP as wellOuchBroken Heart

Rafi is one vindictive female ... Hell hath no fury like a phangurl spurned OuchLOL


@Sara - How do I know this ? Love unfortunately  me and D3 go wayyy wayyy back. I can tell u aaj unke ghar pe khaane pe kya bana hai LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82PrincessAshVikAreYaar

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Joined: 28 December 2007
Posts: 27140

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 8:19am | IP Logged
I am just gonna love Rafs DP - Dude you are a Tiva-Shipper, Hugsss! My Ziva heart misses her so much, cannot even enoy NCIS without her. Tony and she were best. Going to find a corner and cry...the parting scenes...Miss her so much. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LamheChurake

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 110583

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

Originally posted by AreYaar

Rafi threw MaNan out of her DP as wellOuchBroken Heart

Rafi is one vindictive female ... Hell hath no fury like a phangurl spurned OuchLOL


@Sara - How do I know this ? Love unfortunately  me and D3 go wayyy wayyy back. I can tell u aaj unke ghar pe khaane pe kya bana hai LOL


Tu toh Manik se bhi zyada paagal hai, Rafi...puri baat SUN toh liya kar before just swearing off MaNan for good...aisa bhi kuch nahin ho gaya hai that you've written them off completely...I like the path the story has taken...it's not typical or cliched. 


@bold: LMFAO...your one big TRUE LOWE hai D3Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82LamheChurake

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Joined: 24 February 2008
Posts: 11663

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by OneThatGotAway



@Anu - He asked Shakti out. Apparently  Shakti IS his one big louuu .. Mohena is just ... someone  who keeps him warm during December  nights LOL . Amar and shakti .. they did date for  a while after  DID. But is dafa Shakti turned him down .. and she is engaged to this other guy she met in New York. Ohan instincts were right LOL.


LOL really?  Then where the hell does CC fit into all this? If Shakti is the one big "unattainable" lowe and Mohena is the timepass "bad warmer" as  you're calling her toh CC kis reason ke liye hai is mix meinConfusedLOL...what role does she have left to play?


Kaise paagal hain yeh sab logLOL

CC was original Bad Warmer.
Mohen toh came along kuch dinon pehlay and by then CC had become the gum that had be chewed on far too long. Sans any flavour  and chipku as hell.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Joined: 08 October 2010
Posts: 5640

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 8:23am | IP Logged
BRILLIANT. Even Anu is saying the same thing about you Rafz! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LamheChurakeAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 110583

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway


CC was original Bad Warmer.
Mohen toh came along kuch dinon pehlay and by then CC had become the gum that had be chewed on far too long. Sans any flavour  and chipku as hell.

CC psycho hai but yeh sab sun ke I kinda feel sorry for her nowConfused...


And Mohena...seriously do none of these women have any self-respect? :S

Aur KAS aisa ko stud toh hai nahinConfusedLOL...just can't account for tastes.



The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LamheChurake

PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Joined: 30 August 2013
Posts: 10594

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 8:29am | IP Logged
If all this is true, I feel bad for CC... There might be a reason why she is letting all this happen...:(:(

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Kaise yeh shodiyaan # 4 - IO - No bashing, Vinamra pranam only _/\_

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: LamheChurake   Replies: 1202   Views: 85117

LamheChurake 1202 85117 05 February 2015 at 10:02am by EXOL
Kaise yeh shodiyaan #1 - Strictly IO. (Do not PM for invites)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: LamheChurake   Replies: 1193   Views: 60181

LamheChurake 1193 60181 24 December 2014 at 12:20am by sauris
DSDMG#8 Ishq Leta Hai Kaise Imtehaan *KaJen*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: _Flamestar_   Replies: 1196   Views: 17161

_Flamestar_ 1196 17161 24 August 2014 at 12:51am by ria1891
HTHT#48 Tum bin jiya jaye kaise *Missing u KSG*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ar-n-only-ar   Replies: 1198   Views: 17536

ar-n-only-ar 1198 17536 08 June 2014 at 2:27pm by ar-n-only-ar
WLRC #37 Of course, Tumhari side hai na chup kaise reh sakti hai

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: LOLWAsAalu   Replies: 1220   Views: 14872

LOLWAsAalu 1220 14872 24 January 2014 at 11:20am by vandana.sagar

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index