Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 79)

queenoftimbaktu Senior Member
queenoftimbaktu
queenoftimbaktu

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by queenoftimbaktu

Possibility that Niti is still embarrassed about the whole "walking IN the right PARTH" thing and PP is actually happy about it. And hence the role reversal. LOL

LOL haha I like this theory...PP is way too happy these days...it's very unusual by his regular standardsLOL

So funny how he comes back from every vacation in a different mood...kabhi kuch, kabhi kuch...LOL

And this can't be because of KajuBen. She is just too blah. I remember watching this vague video of hers with her best friend on khari biscuit. And my eyes couldn't believe what I made them watch.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82AreYaar

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Ok, so I went back and read all the comments (Rafz Kameeni AB TAK nahi padhaai!!! Angry).

I duuno if you guys will believe me but I was telling the SAME THING to Rafz the day I saw the iv. I told her that I think "something's changed." She dismissed it as my "Bday effect." But I knew for a fact that I can't be seeing things just like that- I DON'T see things...I see right through them. 

Kam's theory...well I dunno whether I should agree on it or not. I jokingly told Rafz when we knew nothing of the off-screen BS that was going on and even before Abhimanyu was introduced that there's every chance that the "new guy" might get closer to Niti off screen and PP might get jealous and his "true feelings" will come out (lol, like THAT'S gonna happen LOL).

And now I see Kam repeating the same theory. I won't be able to believe in that theory till I get more proof as PP is being wayyy tooo unpredictable (that's a first, he has always been predictable), if the SBB iv and the recent episodes are to be believed.

He took a dig at all those KY2 "haters" who keep saying that KY2 is a hit because of all the making out. He took a dig at his phangurls even! To top it all- nowadays I see him o screen and I feel like I'm watching the old PP- a bloated version, perhaps, but essentially GOOD! 

I mean he's being so natural, so spontaneous! Takes me back to those good ol' "Haan Haan HOON MAIN MONSTER!!" "Mere baare mein nahin socha tunay Dhruv?" "Look at me, face me and say it" days. LOL

That can also explain Niti's awkwardness. She's probably legit confused of his SUDDEN spontaneity. She's so used to his zombie self and so used to being indifferent to it that his new avatar seems alien to her. Tongue  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

queenoftimbaktudiva82AreYaar

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Onto something that seem more obvious. I'm having this feeling that soon there's gonna be an unannounced tug-of-war b/w Niti and CC (at least in CC's mind) with Zain in the middle! LOL

CC has made it OBVIOUS that she has broken up with KAS and is totally hitting on Zain.

Zain, on the other hand is-without a doubt-too invested in Niti already. In love or not, he's definitely lattoo on her. LOL

What's more...

Niti, as you guys pointed out, is feeling awkward doing scenes with PP. She's chaddi-buddy with Zain.

PP's scenes with Zain are shot differently. Er...WHY? Even Uttu is close to Niti, PP never shoots his scenes with Uttu like that. Ermm

PP's sudden spontaneity.

Add to that, every dejected PaNi shipper shipping ZainTi like nobody's business. Everyone loving Abhimanyu's char in the show and loving AbhiNi even more!

Niti liking all sorts of ZainTi/AbhiNi pics on insta.

Zain liking NITI'S pics religiously on insta.

*Oye yaar...koi popcorn laao mere liye!!*

queenoftimbaktu Senior Member
queenoftimbaktu
queenoftimbaktu

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Reel or Real everyone's behind BabyDoll. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Lilith.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 7:44am | IP Logged
@Shelly: WORD on how PP is back to being as spontaneous as he used to be in the early days of the show...I'm also getting wohi same deja vu...he's much more relaxed and not as much on the edge as he's been in recent months...
That is what I couldn't help but sit up and notice cuz he's been in zombie mode for sooo long ki mujhe toh jhatka lag gaya both Manik and PP ko aise dekh ke...lol...

He just seems so HAPPY...lol...and happy even around NITI...that toh is a big thing...lol

I can't blame Niti for being confused by his sudden change in behavior when we ourselves are so confused by it too...lol...this guy deffo is one unpredictable being...keeps everyone on their toes...lol

Whaaa CC broke up with KAS? Seriously?   Wow lucky him! LOL...lekin bechara Zain...Niti bachaao use! 

diva82.Lilith.

PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 7:50am | IP Logged
@Shelly: CC and KAS broke up? Really? How did you know?

Edited by PrincessAshVik - 09 January 2015 at 7:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 7:54am | IP Logged
@Ann Poor Baby must be CURSING the day the signed KY2! ROFL The fans' love notwithstanding, itna drama hazam karna kisike bass ki baat nahin hain behen!

@Anu The first holiday made him attain new level of vindictiveness towards Niti. The second holiday makes him look like he's in love with her! ROFL

Kaju effect? I'm kinda doubting it right now. 

medha16 IF-Rockerz
medha16
medha16

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 7:55am | IP Logged
What?
Amar n Charlie have broken up? When did this happen?
Yeah I have seen CC actually trying to get way too cozy to zain though he dsnt give her much patta.

diva82.Lilith.

Go to top