Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 78)

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diva82

And when he willing taking that selfie and showing Niti..I almost fell off my chair ROFL

i wonder if any of them will post it on insta..tab maza aaye..else its all act act n act hahahaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 13thwish

I don't know if it's happiness or what but his eyes have been sparkling all week.. that's not acting.. no one can make their eyes twinkle like that.. even in the segment today he was smiling and chilled out.. still refused to LOOK directly at her but was stuck by her side the whole time.. and she toh and was giggling throughout.. and best of all, beech mein she was actually munching on something while he was talking! Ultimate role reversal these twoLOL 

I dunno what he got upto in Dubai.. ya toh he got a lot of action or he got very high.. either way, apni saari frustration nikaal ke aaya hai.. thoda thoda insaan jaise behave karne laga hai aaj kal.. zombie mode in hibernation for nowTongue

LMAO I was thinking the same...more likely explanation is that he got a lot of action from KajuBenLOL...isliye ITNA khush...but thoda sambhal ki, PP ji...saari khushi Niti pe project karoge toh phir Kajuben ko kaise sambhaalogeTongueLOL

Chalo iska toh mujhe samajh aata hai...Yeh apni Baby Taylor ITNI extra conscious kyun ho gayi hai? Feeling self-conscious cuz of that devious twinkle in his eyes?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

13thwishdiva82EXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by 13thwish

I don't know if it's happiness or what but his eyes have been sparkling all week.. that's not acting.. no one can make their eyes twinkle like that.. even in the segment today he was smiling and chilled out.. still refused to LOOK directly at her but was stuck by her side the whole time.. and she toh and was giggling throughout.. and best of all, beech mein she was actually munching on something while he was talking! Ultimate role reversal these twoLOL 

I dunno what he got upto in Dubai.. ya toh he got a lot of action or he got very high.. either way, apni saari frustration nikaal ke aaya hai.. thoda thoda insaan jaise behave karne laga hai aaj kal.. zombie mode in hibernation for nowTongue

LMAO I was thinking the same...more likely explanation is that he got a lot of action from KajuBenLOL...isliye ITNA khush...but thoda sambhal ki, PP ji...saari khushi Niti pe project karoge toh phir Kajuben ko kaise sambhaalogeTongueLOL

Chalo iska toh mujhe samajh aata hai...Yeh apni Baby Taylor ITNI extra conscious kyun ho gayi hai? Feeling self-conscious cuz of that devious twinkle in his eyes?LOL

vo bhi hairaan pareshaan hai is alien ko dekh har LOL

diva82AreYaar

sauris IF-Dazzler
sauris
sauris

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
The funniest part in today's epi was that maniks doctors aatma had taken possession of principal. Itna fake accent I was jusROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Ok I watched the PaNi interview...itna bhi change nahin aaya hai dono mein...PP was much more relaxed than usual but his basic awkwardness was still very much alive in that "eyelock" or whatever the SBB ppl made them do...

Phew...all is right with the world...awkward PP, check! :P

Maybe he was in a chilled out mood also cuz they were shooting a light scene...woh tickling wala...

And Niti's laugh/expression when he mentioned the kissing bit was adorable...lol it was a repeat of her reaction the last time he randomly blurted out about the kissing scene in that TB interview...this time toh it didn't even look he needed to be prompted...khud hi bol diya...lol

Agar acting thi toh aaj ACHHI acting ki PaNi ne...if not, then thank you for melting the PaNi for a bit :P

But it's silly how these interviewers are still harping on the kissing/shirtless scenes being the only thing to talk about with regards to the show...

In that sense  I liked PP's answer about how ppl have responded well to the scenes and haven't called them WAHIYAAT...lol...and see again he said CREATIVES, "Haan theek hai"...LOL his fav catchphrases were very much there...itna koi change nahin hua.

diva82EXOL

sauris IF-Dazzler
sauris
sauris

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Hey look wat i found donno if it was posted before

Edited by sauris - 09 January 2015 at 3:53am
queenoftimbaktu Senior Member
queenoftimbaktu
queenoftimbaktu

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Possibility that Niti is still embarrassed about the whole "walking IN the right PARTH" thing and PP is actually happy about it. And hence the role reversal. LOL

diva82AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenoftimbaktu

Possibility that Niti is still embarrassed about the whole "walking IN the right PARTH" thing and PP is actually happy about it. And hence the role reversal. LOL

LOL haha I like this theory...PP is way too happy these days...it's very unusual by his regular standardsLOL

So funny how he comes back from every vacation in a different mood...kabhi kuch, kabhi kuch...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82

Go to top