Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 76)

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 10:12am | IP Logged
OH MY GOD! Dafuq happened? Just saw the segment after looking at the caps Anu posted. WHAT HAPPENED? The way they both looked at each other and smiled. WHAT? IS THIS FOR REAL? And even for the interview they were sitting so close, their arms were touching and when Niti flipped her hair while talking, her hair landed on Parth's shoulder which none of them realized but that's how close they were sitting!LOL
I just cannot believe this. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82EXOLAreYaar

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 10:28am | IP Logged
MaNan were love today. I just love them. The way she tries to calm him down, tells him to listen to her and she knows he will. Her one touch, the  softness in her voice and her pleading eyes, he just sits down and listens to her. I just can't... And when she says, I'll be lucky to have you as a friend, he just couldn't say no. And the whole tickling and making her laugh was super cute!
And then when she was laughing, the way he admired her and then thanked her later for not giving up on him. I will die of feels. These TWO!

And in the end, when he defended her from Harshad. That was love<3

Now in the precap, is he tying Harshad's hand because he tried to slap Nandini or is he going to misunderstand that attack by Soha and blame it on Harshad?

P.S.: Abhimanyu is a cutie. He's so adorable. I like him:') <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82PrincessAshVik

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Kiran.

MaNan were love today. I just love them. The way she tries to calm him down, tells him to listen to her and she knows he will. Her one touch, the  softness in her voice and her pleading eyes, he just sits down and listens to her. I just can't... And when she says, I'll be lucky to have you as a friend, he just couldn't say no. And the whole tickling and making her laugh was super cute!
And then when she was laughing, the way he admired her and then thanked her later for not giving up on him. I will die of feels. These TWO!

Now in the precap, is he tying Harshad's hand because he tried to slap Nandini or is he going to misunderstand that attack by Soha and blame it on Harshad?

Hey kiran..Niti hair flipped on him? I must have missed that..I'll have to look again.

You know that deadly wire towards the end, where it bleed Soha's finger..I believe Navya will see Manik and tell him to go upstairs as someone gave Nandini false information. He will most probably catch Nandini in time, FAB 5/Navya will follow, Manik will get to Monster mode and go after Harshad..thinking it was him. LOLOL this reminds me of the goons scene, Manik just blamed Harshad LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOLPrincessAshVik

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diva82

Honestly, I think Ayaz might have had a word with him, because lately I am seeing Ayaz putting up pics/edits from his other show, DDEJ, of Rantara, and even in the Christmas segment with Parth,, CC, Kris and Ayaz, CC brought up Nikita Sharma, and Ayaz said "yes Rantara" as if trying to say "You can't provoke me  LOL" . I guess what I am getting at is perhaps Parth might have said to him, "well what about your onscreen couple, where you don't want to talk about?" and hence he is showing Parth that yes, he can put his differences aside for the sake of fans and reputation and so should he. And just laugh it out, it doesn't matter.  I think there has been some truce..but only someone who knows what is happening backstage will tell us. As long as Parth has started being fair to Niti and not bullying her so much, then I'm ok with it.
As for kajuben, maybe she is starting to understand it's just show business? LOL

So basically Ayaz is showing Parth how to walk IN the right PATH = meaning of NITITongueROFL

KajuBen se understanding expect karna is hopeless...maybe PP had a tiff with KajuBen again isiliye he feels LIBERATED to treat Niti like a human being againLOL

queenoftimbaktudiva82.Lilith.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diva82

Originally posted by .Kiran.

Hey kiran..Niti hair flipped on him? I must have missed that..I'll have to look again.

You know that deadly wire towards the end, where it bleed Soha's finger..I believe Navya will see Manik and tell him to go upstairs as someone gave Nandini false information. He will most probably catch Nandini in time, FAB 5/Navya will follow, Manik will get to Monster mode and go after Harshad..thinking it was him. LOLOL this reminds me of the goons scene, Manik just blamed Harshad LOL

Hey ChetuHug She didn't really do the hair flip. More like she was talking and moving her head and her hair landed on his shoulder or maybe I was seeing thingsLOL

But that moment they showed in the beginning where they both were looking at each other, talking and smiling. How did that happened? JUST HOW? 

Yeah that seems to be a possibility, Chetu. Whatever the case be, one scratch on Nandu and Manik will be a raging bull. I cannot wait to see that!LOL

Edited by .Kiran. - 08 January 2015 at 10:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 10:42am | IP Logged
@ anu  yeah possibly LOL  but judging by how well his holiday in Dubai went, I don't think there has been a tiff..something has definitely happen and Parth's mood is good.

@ kiran Hug  yeah them looking at eachother, laughing and smiling..is it the SBS effect? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

13thwish IF-Dazzler
13thwish
13thwish

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Okay, I'm going to play devil's advocate here and say it's the "ZainTi" effect.. gave PP a much needed wake up call.. No dry fruits can stop him nowROFL ROFL ROFL
@Anu: Maybe you were right after all.. PP is looking MUCH happier these daysTongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

queenoftimbaktudiva82.Lilith.EXOL.Kiran.AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 13thwish

Okay, I'm going to play devil's advocate here and say it's the "ZainTi" effect.. gave PP a much needed wake up call.. No dry fruits can stop him nowROFL ROFL ROFL
@Anu: Maybe you were right after all.. PP is looking MUCH happier these daysTongue

Haina? You noticed it too? It's not my imagination alone, is it? PP kuch ZYADA hi khush and relaxed lag raha hai...even more than I'd expect MANIK to be happy right now cuz use Nandu mil gayi haiLOL...koi internal EXTRA khushi hai PP ko jo ki onscreen bhi dikh rahi haiLOL

In fact I find that NITI has gotten more conscious in their scenes these days and PP is more INTO it than usualTongue

ZainTi effect hai ya phir Dubai mein use Rafi ne secret PaNi serum se inject kar diya or something, who knowsTongue

13thwishdiva82.Lilith.

Go to top