Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 75)

sauris IF-Dazzler
sauris
sauris

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Ek baath to the hain monster mode me manik ko srif nandu hi handle bar sakti hain woh srif nandu ki baath samjta hain.Nandu hi usse shanth kar sakti hain 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sauris

Ek baath to the hain monster mode me manik ko srif nandu hi handle bar sakti hain woh srif nandu ki baath samjta hain.Nandu hi usse shanth kar sakti hain 

Yeah this toh has been true since a long time...both of them know it. 

So I read that Nandu told him that if he had untied the knot, they'd have gone too far?LOL

LOL ok I was presuming Manik was trying for SECOND base but Nandu is thinking THIRD baseLOL...and Manik didn't clarify either ways? I guess he was like koi bhi base chalega as long as it's moving on from first baseLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82EXOL

sauris IF-Dazzler
sauris
sauris

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Anu aaj nandu ne  woh baath keh di Jo hum sub keh rahe the.She said that they r extreme either they r at each others throat or too close.So she asked manik to know each other first.she said that she knows manil to b a very good friend so she also wanted him to b her friend too
Manik understood but doesn't leave a chance to pull her leg saying I'll go slow

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82EXOLPrincessAshVik

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 7:48am | IP Logged
@AY - Nandu is not shying , away, the physical proximity is still there. But they are taking it slow now.  She said they both would have crossed the line , maybe , if the knot was untied . Basically confessing ki they both are extreme - either they fight or are too close. They need to strike some balance , that is why a little slow on the physical one. 
So yeah it's two way street and she is like we need to slow down, not because she is shy but because sometimes they go over-board ( her exact words)

He is having fun, boy actually said that he should have realized it himself but he is game for the slow wala idea. 

Still the physical comfort is very much there. Lovely conversation actually, really liked how they had this conversation. This gives meaning to their relationship/

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BoxedIndiva82.Lilith.EXOLPrincessAshVik

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 8:35am | IP Logged
@anu, yeah even I am surprised at how he is holding her in the SBS segment, looking at her, laughing, or did the SBS wala told him to do that LOL

And yes, LMAO!! he is joking about the kiss????ShockedROFL He wasn't expecting the shirt wala comment either LOL

@genie, yeah Manik is having fun with her, he is now backing away, and then slowly teasing her. They still have that physical comfort, when they had their convo in the corridor, but methinks Nandini will break the barriers down herself soon. Wink

BoxedIn.Lilith.EXOLPrincessAshVikAreYaar

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 8:37am | IP Logged
I totally looovvveee how their conversations are penned! I loved how the heroine didn't shy away from acknowledging the physical intimacy b/w them.

This is where MaNan create a benchmark for themselves. This is where Nandu scores over other heroines and Manik over other heroes. The way the lambu sat down in that chhotu sa whatever-it-is-called in a full pout mode was so "Awwish!!"  LOL

BoxedIndiva82EXOLPrincessAshVikcharminggenie

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diva82

@anu, yeah even I am surprised at how he is holding her in the SBS segment, looking at her, laughing, or did the SBS wala told him to do that LOL

And yes, LMAO!! he is joking about the kiss????ShockedROFL He wasn't expecting the shirt wala comment either LOL

I will really need to see this to believe it...I'm still in shock from reading the update only...pehle toh he used to throw Niti under the bus when it came to the kissing questions...and aaj itna udd raha hai? 

KajuBen ka bhi darr nahin raha isko ab? Ya phir we should expect 20 more committment bands as a consequence of so much PaNi behoingLOL

This guy is seriously so damn bipolar...mood ke hisaab se rang badalt haiLOL...

But it really seems more like he's been given the feedback about ppl pointing out his UBER awkwardness with Niti so he decided to get his ACTING on for interviews as well...LOL...lekin yeh sab KajunBen ko kaun samjhaayega? She must be fuming on the sideLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by diva82

I will really need to see this to believe it...I'm still in shock from reading the update only...pehle toh he used to throw Niti under the bus when it came to the kissing questions...and aaj itna udd raha hai? 

KajuBen ka bhi darr nahin raha isko ab? Ya phir we should expect 20 more committment bands as a consequence of so much PaNi behoingLOL

This guy is seriously so damn bipolar...mood ke hisaab se rang badalt haiLOL...

But it really seems more like he's been given the feedback about ppl pointing out his UBER awkwardness with Niti so he decided to get his ACTING on for interviews as well...LOL...lekin yeh sab KajunBen ko kaun samjhaayega? She must be fuming on the sideLOL
Honestly, I think Ayaz might have had a word with him, because lately I am seeing Ayaz putting up pics/edits from his other show, DDEJ, of Rantara, and even in the Christmas segment with Parth,, CC, Kris and Ayaz, CC brought up Nikita Sharma, and Ayaz said "yes Rantara" as if trying to say "You can't provoke me  LOL" . I guess what I am getting at is perhaps Parth might have said to him, "well what about your onscreen couple, where you don't want to talk about?" and hence he is showing Parth that yes, he can put his differences aside for the sake of fans and reputation and so should he. And just laugh it out, it doesn't matter.  I think there has been some truce..but only someone who knows what is happening backstage will tell us. As long as Parth has started being fair to Niti and not bullying her so much, then I'm ok with it.
As for kajuben, maybe she is starting to understand it's just show business? LOL

Edited by diva82 - 08 January 2015 at 9:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Lilith.EXOLAreYaar

Go to top