Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 72)

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Loved today's episode!
I am so glad the slow and fast conversation was introduced. There is a lot to be discussed on that front. These confrontations and conversations make them so special and probably distinct. 

She was awkward the intensity and the almost of last night. She is not ready for that , but friends for her is not zoning him but to take her time , ease a bit and know a bit more about each other, touches and stuff. She is that rationale which puts brakes on Manik's impulsiveness . 

Again he took her words on the face value and reacted. He will listen and understand when Nandini expands on her words. What is natural for him, is still very new, awkward and unexplored for her. The balance is what she is asking.

The Tie was such a beautiful thing. Different independent notes , connected together . Headstrong in their own right , difficult to join as one unit but then they create magic - It's so these two.

Soha can try anything , she is nothing for these guys. Plus she is doing a good job digging her way out , if she thinks Manik will take her disrespecting fab5. 

The silent conversation between Manik and Nandini is what makes them so awesome.

Nandu facepalming when Soha was going on and on about ignoring fab4, she had like here you go- Monster will swallow you , before you blink.

But meta-humour be the boss!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82.Lilith.EXOLPrincessAshVik

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 13thwish

Good Lord, aaj ka full epi felt like a reenactment of Raju-Kaju type ka louuu.. what the efff is this sorcery?ShockedShockedShocked
Troll 1: commitment band??!!?Dead

Troll 2: Nandu ki irrational jealousy/insecurity??!? Hain???Confused

Troll 3: Nandu helping Manik choose his look??!?Ermm

Troll 4:Sensible Nandu suddenly spouting illogical nonsense??!?Ouch  

Has Kajuben taken over writing the script now too kya? Nandu ko bilkul apne jaisa bana diya lagta haiWacko
Honestly, this is not Nandini, she is meant to be protecting Manik and here she is still jealous..honestly, she is meant to be the secure one. Friends??? W*F?? Nandini is bold and feisty.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LamheChurake

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Loved today's episode!
I am so glad the slow and fast conversation was introduced. There is a lot to be discussed on that front. These confrontations and conversations make them so special and probably distinct. 

She was awkward the intensity and the almost of last night. She is not ready for that , but friends for her is not zoning him but to take her time , ease a bit and know a bit more about each other, touches and stuff. She is that rationale which puts brakes on Manik's impulsiveness . 

Again he took her words on the face value and reacted. He will listen and understand when Nandini expands on her words. What is natural for him, is still very new, awkward and unexplored for her. The balance is what she is asking.

The Tie was such a beautiful thing. Different independent notes , connected together . Headstrong in their own right , difficult to join as one unit but then they create magic - It's so these two.

Soha can try anything , she is nothing for these guys. Plus she is doing a good job digging her way out , if she thinks Manik will take her disrespecting fab5. 

The silent conversation between Manik and Nandini is what makes them so awesome.

Nandu facepalming when Soha was going on and on about ignoring fab4, she had like here you go- Monster will swallow you , before you blink.

But meta-humour be the boss!

Genie, Hug yes Nandini being slow is understandable, but why say "friends"...why couldn't she say "lets go on first dates, let understand eachother" that lost me. Confused

Edited by diva82 - 07 January 2015 at 7:23am
LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Good Lord, aaj ka full epi felt like a reenactment of Raju-Kaju type ka louuu.. what the efff is this sorcery?ShockedShockedShocked

Has Kajuben taken over writing the script now too kya? Nandu ko bilkul apne jaisa bana diya lagta haiWacko

I am sure you've notice how I haven't made a PROPER/Non-Lulz post on Manik and Nandu . I have stopped FEELING it a LONG time ago. Just continued to watch outta habit and for TP. 
Ab tak I stuck around cuz Tanvi's khabri said New years tak confession mil jayega . But woh bhi nahin mila. It was NOT a proper confession, just an open ended conversation with GAPING holes to let conflict seep thru later on and a smattering of Chuchu scenes to take our minds off the INTENTIONAL loopholes.  ... And now this FRANDSHIP BS. I have had ENOUGH. 

f**k this shit . I am outta here.

Edited by OneThatGotAway - 07 January 2015 at 7:32am
13thwish IF-Dazzler
13thwish
13thwish

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

I am sure you've notice how I haven't made a PROPER/Non-Lulz post on Manik and Nandu . I have stopped FEELING it a LONG time ago. Just continued to watch outta habit and for TP. 
Ab tak I stuck around cuz Tanvi's khabri said New years tak confession mil jayega . But woh bhi nahin mila. It was NOT a proper confession, just an open ended conversation with GAPING holes to let conflict seep thru later on and a smattering of Chuchu scenes to take our minds off the INTENTIONAL loopholes.  ... And now this FRANDSHIP BS. I have had ENOUGH. 

Aaye Rafz aise mat kar yaar.. if not for MaNan then stay for PaNi's sake.. you are the captain of this ship.. without you we all perishTongue

No but on serious note, you are the life and lightness of this place.. don't quit now.. MaNan will get back on track.. but until then, LULz hai na.. we can troll our way through the messLOL

#StaystrongSista

#FrozenPaNikiKasam

Edited by 13thwish - 07 January 2015 at 7:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82.Lilith.

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 8:02am | IP Logged

I love this woman. LOL

YUS! I'm watching it out of habit, damn my OCD, but otherwise, I am not really invested as much as I was initially. Maybe I'm getting bored. ErmmLOL

diva82

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Rafz Hug

Things might get better, hang in there, actually I'm also watching more out of habit now but we all love your Paniluls.

And like wish said, you are the life of this forum. Hug
sauris IF-Dazzler
sauris
sauris

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Rafz this jus for u

You can walk away from here but u cannot stay away,u have to com back &shine ur views for ur lob for pani

.Lilith.

Go to top