Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 63)

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

Originally posted by AreYaar

On a totally random note though, how CUTE were MaNan holding hands? LOL first time proper couple ki tarhaan haathon mein haath daale chal rahe the...lol...and Nandu totally hanging on to his arm and trying to hide behind him when Cabir saw them was adorable...lol

I lowwwed it man !!! Yeh toh maine rewind  kar kar ke dekha ! Embarrassed
Ahhh this ... now and when I think back to Nandu hiding FROM Monster Manik back in the early days of the show .. Bache have come such a looong way Blushing

yea after soha ka entry...these two looked so couplish hand in hand..she hiding behind him..him sensing her uncomfort and  covering the car window scene...i loved all of it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82LamheChurakePrincessAshVikAreYaar

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 8:25pm | IP Logged

WHAT THE ACTUAL f**k !!!
KYY DT is going around locking  all my PaNiLulz posts. And they slapped this note  on the bhengi  one.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4273710&PID=118027265&#p118027265

The suhaagan losers must've bitched abt it. Ughh.

i saw this thread now only

WT*..what was so offensive about this thread...??? cant we make any fun posts in the forum...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82LamheChurake

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

WHAT THE ACTUAL f**k !!!
KYY DT is going around locking  all my PaNiLulz posts. And they slapped this note  on the bhengi  one.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4273710&PID=118027265&#p118027265

i saw this thread now only

WT*..what was so offensive about this thread...??? cant we make any fun posts in the forum...Angry

Im so annoyed man OuchAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOL

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Know what? You all are sounding like Niya to me! LOL Look at it logically, KY2 makers won't risk losing their no. 1 position or their fans as they know that MaNan practically run the show aur dusron lo sirf unhike liye jhela jaata hain.On top of that Rafz, tera prediction ain't making sense. Ok, so Soha will go to her dad and ask for Manik, so what? Even if he does threat him with the canceling the album, Cabir will be the only one who'll be bothered and Cabir is not Dhruv who'll be needing mollycoddling by Manik, they might sit and talk about it. Remember the Cabir offering to marry Navya 'spoilers?' They MIGHT come into the foray with Cabir not wanting to be the raste ka kaanta b/w MaNan and making up with his mother and, I dunno, offer to help out Navya to make the lie believable. Or just make up with his mom anyway.
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 6:28am | IP Logged

On a totally random note though, how CUTE were MaNan holding hands? LOL first time proper couple ki tarhaan haathon mein haath daale chal rahe the...lol...and Nandu totally hanging on to his arm and trying to hide behind him when Cabir saw them was adorable...lol

I lowwwed it man !!! Yeh toh maine rewind  kar kar ke dekha ! Embarrassed
Ahhh this ... now and when I think back to Nandu hiding FROM Monster Manik back in the early days of the show .. Bache have come such a looong way Blushing

I also just realized that the much talked about protective instincts were at play yet again in a bit of a role reversal right after he'd just told Nandu that SHE protects HIM...but the moment he sensed Nandu's discomfort, he went full protective/gruffy mode on her and the way he was barking at Cabir to bring the car over...lol Nandu ka discomfort was making him more anxious FOR her...aww Manik.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82LamheChurakePrincessAshVik

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 6:30am | IP Logged

WHAT THE ACTUAL f**k !!!

I had a feeling this would happen soon...maine tere pichhle waale Baaju PaNi LULZ mein bhi bola tha, remember?  Report button abuse bears fruit...

But the most hilarious thing to me is how they think your PaNi LULZ posts are ATsROFL

diva82LamheChurake

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Sab kahaan hain? No updates?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LamheChurake

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 8:01am | IP Logged

I had a feeling this would happen soon...maine tere pichhle waale Baaju PaNi LULZ mein bhi bola tha, remember?  Report button abuse bears fruit...

But the most hilarious thing to me is how they think your PaNi LULZ posts are ATsROFL

Now you see. I am HONOURED LOL

I also just realized that the much talked about protective instincts were at play yet again in a bit of a role reversal right after he'd just told Nandu that SHE protects HIM...but the moment he sensed Nandu's discomfort, he went full protective/gruffy mode on her and the way he was barking at Cabir to bring the car over...lol Nandu ka discomfort was making him more anxious FOR her...aww Manik.

Baba bear all BEAR like kal. And Nandu like a dara hua  duckling  .. hiding behind him ... EmbarrassedLOL  And gaari mein bhi dekho na ... first he thought hed hold hands ... but that made her all the more conscious ... toh chuchu band kar ke immediately gaadi rukwake usse change karne diya. Bacha samajhdaar hone laga hai ! Embarrassed

Edited by OneThatGotAway - 06 January 2015 at 7:58am

diva82AreYaar

Go to top