Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 62)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

yea nur..friday epi and hug was best..
hahah random chithde ROFL

sharmili nandu was to avoid KISS LOL

yes yes he was directly aiming at second base .ROFL..he forgot apnu nandu is not that experienced...
but yes that scene i liked ...it was well shot and her reaction was also good..

abt soha...as adhi mentioned there is more into it as why manik has reached back at the same place..

LOL yeh ek direct kiss ko avoid karne ke liye ITNA drama? Hey bhagwaan *rolls eyes*LOL

Chalo atleast Manik is in character...uski nazar seedhe LAKSHYA pe hi hai abhi bhiROFL...agar woh chance nahin maarta toh mujhe lagta Manik nahin, koi uska bhoot haiLOL...

They keep that fine line of aesthetics with MaNan scenes...even as they add in new moments of intimacy b/w them, they keep a sweetness alive...like today Manik actually attempting to untie the knot and then that juxtaposed with Nandu's innocent reactions and his smile...oh sweet teenage loveLOL

Soha is simply stalking MaNan now...dunno if anything will come out of the precap...wonder what Nandu texted to Manik that she was clarifying...LOL

Edited by AreYaar - 05 January 2015 at 7:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82EXOLPrincessAshVik

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by AreYaar

And I JUST noticed...Friday tak toh Nandu's nails had no red paint on them...and abhi white curtain ke saath MAGICALLY red nail paint?  Waah...PaNi da RANG :P

arey there is a post running in the forum on the same...like what took so long for nandu to change ..answer: she was changing her nail paint ROFL

yes PaNI da rang...mai tho kab se keh rehi hu LOL

LOL there was SO much continuity ghaple thanks to this reshoot they did...even the timing of Cabir calmly pausing to DANCE around with Fab 5 before heading over to the farmhouse with the dress...oh whatever...lol

haha yesss PaNi da RANG cannot be denied...the very shade of RED, dude...the ship lives onTongueLOL

diva82EXOLPrincessAshVik

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 7:46pm | IP Logged

ya slip hua tha marginally as per the writer of the show...last week it was back on top...the week before that it had dipped i guess.

hmm last week toh jealousy track shuru hua na Nandu ka...end of rona dhona...guess that's why it rose again...agar Soha track kheenchenge toh phir dip karega, I bet.

Honestly somehow I don't even mind Harshad and his stupid plans...lekin yeh Soha ka voyeuristic psycho mode is creeping me out.

diva82EXOLPrincessAshVik

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
On a totally random note though, how CUTE were MaNan holding hands? LOL first time proper couple ki tarhaan haathon mein haath daale chal rahe the...lol...and Nandu totally hanging on to his arm and trying to hide behind him when Cabir saw them was adorable...lol

diva82EXOLPrincessAshVik

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

3) That said, execution wasn't that bad...PP ne apna kaam theek se hi kiya...just that Nandu in coy/shy mode could have been made cuter...Niti could have done a better job of that...also maybe my patience is off today but seriously after all this time, Nandu in coy mode feels cliched...I like that she hasn't been the typical coy female so far.

Still, Soha ka nonsense casts a pall of gloom over the upcoming days...and somewhere I can understand her rage too although Nandu didn't deliberately set out to betray her either or ASK her to share all her "seduce Manik" plans with her...still Soha feels betrayed by someone she confided to...hmmm

Ugh. Shy and coy Nandu was was out of character amd cliched man. 
Gah.

With Soha walla issue looming over them I doubt mai koi scene  aram se enjoy kar paoungi -_-

diva82EXOLAreYaar

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

On a totally random note though, how CUTE were MaNan holding hands? LOL first time proper couple ki tarhaan haathon mein haath daale chal rahe the...lol...and Nandu totally hanging on to his arm and trying to hide behind him when Cabir saw them was adorable...lol

I lowwwed it man !!! Yeh toh maine rewind  kar kar ke dekha ! Embarrassed
Ahhh this ... now and when I think back to Nandu hiding FROM Monster Manik back in the early days of the show .. Bache have come such a looong way Blushing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82EXOLPrincessAshVikAreYaar

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

LOL yeh ek direct kiss ko avoid karne ke liye ITNA drama? Hey bhagwaan *rolls eyes*LOL

Chalo atleast Manik is in character...uski nazar seedhe LAKSHYA pe hi hai abhi bhiROFL...agar woh chance nahin maarta toh mujhe lagta Manik nahin, koi uska bhoot haiLOL...

They keep that fine line of aesthetics with MaNan scenes...even as they add in new moments of intimacy b/w them, they keep a sweetness alive...like today Manik actually attempting to untie the knot and then that juxtaposed with Nandu's innocent reactions and his smile...oh sweet teenage loveLOL

Soha is simply stalking MaNan now...dunno if anything will come out of the precap...wonder what Nandu texted to Manik that she was clarifying...LOL

seriously i dont feel PP has issues as such with kissing scenesLOL..there were couple of moments when it looked like they were about to kiss..but so much cut paste kiya hai scene mai so u cant tell..

yes MANIK was so in his character.seriously aisa ho hi nahi sakta vo chance na maareLOL...after the sparkle scene..uski nazar seedha nandu ke bare shoulders pe...

i actually loved the knot scene...dono ka reaction was really good...there was passion and tenderness..their scenes never come across as vulgar ones..i loved the last intimate hug also...

diva82PrincessAshVikAreYaar

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
WHAT THE ACTUAL f**k !!!
KYY DT is going around locking  all my PaNiLulz posts. And they slapped this note  on the bhengi  one.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4273710&PID=118027265&#p118027265

The suhaagan losers must've bitched abt it. Ughh.

Go to top