Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: diva82

Hey kiran..Niti hair flipped on him? I must have missed that..I'll have to look again.

You know that deadly wire towards the end, where it bleed Soha's finger..I believe Navya will see Manik and tell him to go upstairs as someone gave Nandini false information. He will most probably catch Nandini in time, FAB 5/Navya will follow, Manik will get to Monster mode and go after Harshad..thinking it was him. LOLOL this reminds me of the goons scene, Manik just blamed Harshad 😆

Hey Chetu🤗 She didn't really do the hair flip. More like she was talking and moving her head and her hair landed on his shoulder or maybe I was seeing things😆

But that moment they showed in the beginning where they both were looking at each other, talking and smiling. How did that happened? JUST HOW? 

Yeah that seems to be a possibility, Chetu. Whatever the case be, one scratch on Nandu and Manik will be a raging bull. I cannot wait to see that!😆
Edited by .Kiran. - 9 years ago
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ anu  yeah possibly 😆  but judging by how well his holiday in Dubai went, I don't think there has been a tiff..something has definitely happen and Parth's mood is good.

@ kiran 🤗  yeah them looking at eachother, laughing and smiling..is it the SBS effect? 😆
13thwish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Okay, I'm going to play devil's advocate here and say it's the "ZainTi" effect.. gave PP a much needed wake up call.. No dry fruits can stop him now🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
@Anu: Maybe you were right after all.. PP is looking MUCH happier these days😛
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: 13thwish

Okay, I'm going to play devil's advocate here and say it's the "ZainTi" effect.. gave PP a much needed wake up call.. No dry fruits can stop him now🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Haina? You noticed it too? It's not my imagination alone, is it? PP kuch ZYADA hi khush and relaxed lag raha hai...even more than I'd expect MANIK to be happy right now cuz use Nandu mil gayi hai😆...koi internal EXTRA khushi hai PP ko jo ki onscreen bhi dikh rahi hai😆

In fact I find that NITI has gotten more conscious in their scenes these days and PP is more INTO it than usual😛

ZainTi effect hai ya phir Dubai mein use Rafi ne secret PaNi serum se inject kar diya or something, who knows😛
diva82 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 13thwish

Wish hit the nail on the head!!! Yes it's the zainti effect 🤣
And notice how Parth and Zain did their shots separately..kyu bahi? 🤣
diva82 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Haina? You noticed it too? It's not my imagination alone, is it? PP kuch ZYADA hi khush and relaxed lag raha hai...even more than I'd expect MANIK to be happy right now cuz use Nandu mil gayi hai😆...koi internal EXTRA khushi hai PP ko jo ki onscreen bhi dikh rahi hai😆

In fact I find that NITI has gotten more conscious in their scenes these days and PP is more INTO it than usual😛

ZainTi effect hai ya phir Dubai mein use Rafi ne secret PaNi serum se inject kar diya or something, who knows😛

LOL, forget that, even before he went on holiday, PP was more into that intimate scene and Niti was a lot more conscious Tongue 

Anu, even in the promise band thing, PP was more happy and Niti was more conscious...what has happened??? I'm really curious now 😆
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys:):)

So, how many liked the PaNi interviews:P:D Haha!

MaNan were as always Amazing!!!! The way she talks to him, so calmly, confidently and the way he understands!!! So amazing!!!!
He saves her from Harshad!!!!
The tickling bit was so cute!!!!

Manik and Abhi's scene was nice as well...

Abhi is crazy! LOL! But he is cute!!!!

No wonder Mukti will ask Manik about Nandini!!!
First because nandini could talk to him and make him come back for the shoot.
And then saving her from Harshad...

I think he will manage to save her from Soha's plan as well...Or if he comes to know about it and freaks out... and Fab 4 see...
Edited by PrincessAshVik - 9 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: diva82

LOL, forget that, even before he went on holiday, PP was more into that intimate scene and Niti was a lot more conscious 😛 

Anu, even in the promise band thing, PP was more happy and Niti was more conscious...what has happened??? I'm really curious now 😆

Yes! You noticed that too...she was being sooo awkward in that promise band scene...it's not just that Nandu is more awkward but Niti ki acting is also showing more self-consciousness...so I"m wondering kya hua ki PP itna relaxed ho gaya and Niti itni conscious😛

PP honestly is LITERALLY looking like the cat that got the canary these days...all but brimming over with satisfaction😆

Unless his "method acting" has started seeping into his offscreen persona and making him happier😆
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
was that Parth...???????😲 or an alien...OMG is kya ho gaya...dubai se kya khaa kar aaya hai ðŸ¤£
13thwish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

@Bold: This I can believe!!! Rafz is the baws.. she can make anything happen.. also, quite in line with her profession too so makes perfect sense😈

I don't know if it's happiness or what but his eyes have been sparkling all week.. that's not acting.. no one can make their eyes twinkle like that.. even in the segment today he was smiling and chilled out.. still refused to LOOK directly at her but was stuck by her side the whole time.. and she toh and was giggling throughout.. and best of all, beech mein she was actually munching on something while he was talking! Ultimate role reversal these two😆 

I dunno what he got upto in Dubai.. ya toh he got a lot of action or he got very high.. either way, apni saari frustration nikaal ke aaya hai.. thoda thoda insaan jaise behave karne laga hai aaj kal.. zombie mode in hibernation for now😛