Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 61)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

dont worry rafzie...i dont think they will bring sacrifice angle so soon..it will MaNan's fight against SOHA...moreover two weeks back their TVT had dropped when all the rona dhona was going on

Ohoo interestingLOL...matlab #1 no more, are we?LOL

Well somehow I don't think sacrifice angle hoga but Soha will be an irritant nonetheless...there is a really creepy voyeuristic quality to the way she is spying on MaNan ke private moments and phone calls/texts...and that points to her just painting their whole relationship as something ugly or cheap...doesn't bode well for their future.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82EXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

dont worry rafzie...i dont think they will bring sacrifice angle so soon..it will MaNan's fight against SOHA...moreover two weeks back their TVT had dropped when all the rona dhona was going on

Ohoo interestingLOL...matlab #1 no more, are we?LOL

Well somehow I don't think sacrifice angle hoga but Soha will be an irritant nonetheless...there is a really creepy voyeuristic quality to the way she is spying on MaNan ke private moments and phone calls/texts...and that points to her just painting their whole relationship as something ugly or cheap...doesn't bode well for their future.

na na its back on TOP...LOL

btw before i comment on this..did u watch the epi or not ???  pehle mujhe epi ka wait karna padta hai..then i have to wait for u to watch ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
After an insane day at work, I probably am not in the best mood to be reviewing an epi today...lol...still I'm gonna jot down my thoughts just cuz :P

1) Manik trying to shower sparkles on Nandu...very sweet...the way he was watching her joyful face as she basked in the shower of sparkles...also very sweet...

Why he didn't tell her then only that he'd gotten fireflies as her gift, I wonder...ah well.

2) Somehow despite an endless list of kisses...shoulder pe, forehead pe wherever...THE HUG from Friday trumps it all...maybe cuz I think I enjoy them FULL CLOTHED rather than wearing random chitthde...and Friday wala Hug had such wonderful timing to it...

3) That said, execution wasn't that bad...PP ne apna kaam theek se hi kiya...just that Nandu in coy/shy mode could have been made cuter...Niti could have done a better job of that...also maybe my patience is off today but seriously after all this time, Nandu in coy mode feels cliched...I like that she hasn't been the typical coy female so far.

4) Was Manik attempting to get to SECOND or THIRD base today when he was moving his hand to untie the knot of the halter neck?ROFL...anyways, that moment was well shot...especially Nandu's reaction and the way she burrowed into his chest for a hug and he just smiled and cuddled her in too.

5) Cabir's "Adam and Eve" jokes and comments on MaNan ke PRIMITIVE attire...hilarious stuff...poor Nandu though...bechaari was so conscious and I just felt her embarassment acutely...

Manik being silently supportive was nice...

Still, Soha ka nonsense casts a pall of gloom over the upcoming days...and somewhere I can understand her rage too although Nandu didn't deliberately set out to betray her either or ASK her to share all her "seduce Manik" plans with her...still Soha feels betrayed by someone she confided to...hmmm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82LamheChurakeEXOLPrincessAshVik

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 7:28pm | IP Logged

btw before i comment on this..did u watch the epi or not ???  pehle mujhe epi ka wait karna padta hai..then i have to wait for u to watch ROFL

lol BACK on Top? Matlab slip toh hua tha na? So what brought it back on top? MaNan reunion?LOL

lol yeah I did watch the epi...posted my take above...dekho...sorry for the waitLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LamheChurakeEXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
yea nur..friday epi and hug was best..
hahah random chithde ROFL

sharmili nandu was to avoid KISS LOL

yes yes he was directly aiming at second base .ROFL..he forgot apnu nandu is not that experienced...
but yes that scene i liked ...it was well shot and her reaction was also good..

abt soha...as adhi mentioned there is more into it as why manik has reached back at the same place..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82LamheChurakeAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
And I JUST noticed...Friday tak toh Nandu's nails had no red paint on them...and abhi white curtain ke saath MAGICALLY red nail paint?  Waah...PaNi da RANG :P

diva82LamheChurakePrincessAshVik

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 7:37pm | IP Logged

lol BACK on Top? Matlab slip toh hua tha na? So what brought it back on top? MaNan reunion?LOL

lol yeah I did watch the epi...posted my take above...dekho...sorry for the waitLOL

ya slip hua tha marginally as per the writer of the show...last week it was back on top...the week before that it had dipped i guess.

diva82LamheChurakeAreYaar

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

And I JUST noticed...Friday tak toh Nandu's nails had no red paint on them...and abhi white curtain ke saath MAGICALLY red nail paint?  Waah...PaNi da RANG :P

arey there is a post running in the forum on the same...like what took so long for nandu to change ..answer: she was changing her nail paint ROFL

yes PaNI da rang...mai tho kab se keh rehi hu LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82LamheChurakePrincessAshVikAreYaar

Go to top