Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 51)

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mischievous-

My ZainTiEmbarrassedHeart.. LOL... 'Humnein usse APNA dost bana liya'.. LOL..LOL.. I love how he just puts his arm around her... Besides, the other group seem to try way too hard to be the 'cool' people .. They are just lame... I prefer my ZainTiKarsh friendship over that.. And Ayaz off-course.. But he isn't around sets much.. He does his shots, and goes off to shoot for Fanaah... Zain seems super sweet... He actually takes the time to like almost all the edits people post of him and comment on things... Aww.. I like people like Zain, Niti, Ayaz, and Utkarsh who take a few minutes out of their day to retweet, favorite, reply, or like things... Such sweethearts Heart
Yesterday, Niti liked an edit on Insta on ZainTi (Not AbhiNi)... Approve

Coming to the episode, they didn't re-shoot apparently... The golden wala curtain scenes were for the promo shoot. Ermm They shot the actual scene after that...  There was suppose to be a kiss though..Confused... I was told that.. I even told that to Chetu after I found out and MTV even posted about the same before the episode... Nevermind... Maybe when they actually confess their 'love'..

Anyways, I got my New Years "reunion/confession" which I was awaiting... Upcoming track seems mega-lame... So yup, I got what I waited for..Heart.They promised me a New Years reunion and now they can do whatever bakwaas they want for all I care... University has started so goodbye KY2 and I'll be busy with University and mid-terms... 

Hug

Oh so it wasn't reshot? Maybe they decided not to do the kiss yet, it is better after the love confession. But yes, like I am happy with these scenes and today's scene..we got our reunion and it was the most romantic scene I have ever seen to be honest.

Now, worklife is hectic..I had a day off today but from tomorrow, back in the lab..a,d lots to finish off..hectic time this year.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-LamheChurakeEXOL

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Coming to the episode, they didn't re-shoot apparently... The golden wala curtain scenes were for the promo shoot. ErmmThey shot the actual scene after that... There was suppose to be a kiss though..Confused... I was told that.. I even told that to Chetu after I found out and MTV even posted about the same before the episode... Nevermind... Maybe when they actually confess their 'love'..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Anyways, I got my New Years "reunion/confession" which I was awaiting... Upcoming track seems mega-lame... So yup, I got what I waited for..Heart.They promised me a New Years reunion and now they can do whatever bakwaas they want for all I care... University has started so goodbye KY2 and I'll be busy with University and mid-terms...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hug</font>

Oye tu ruk! Kahaan jaa rahi hai? Tune bola tha fireflies kiss reloaded hoga...WHERE is it? Told you I'd hold you to it...tumhari khabri is failing you, TanviTongueTongueLOL

I was waiting for Anu to hold this against Tanvi. Anu didnt let me down. ApproveLOL

Kiss kahan hai Tanvi? Aas dilayi aur cheen bhi li. OuchLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82.Lilith.EXOLPrincessAshVikLamheChurakeAreYaar

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Maan Sir se pehle mujhe MJM days ke vibes aate hain...tum logon ko nahin pata hoga...lol...lekin for the longest time they kept putting Mayank in a random black vest simply cuz 1-2 times people fangirl-ed over it in the forum...bas phir kya tha...usko PERMANENTLY baniyaan mein daal diya for the STUPIDEST of reasonsConfusedLOL...I've been scarred since that time...aur ab PP ke bhi lagta hai wohi haal hain...every other day for no reason baniyaan mode onConfusedLOL

I don't get this logic ki BANIYAAN na ho toh ROMANTIC nahin lagtaConfusedConfusedLOL

Zain is cuteLOL...but I think Niti is mast bandaa...apne aap mein hi happy enoughLOL...but they all make a good happy gang...good for them...bitchy gang se dur hi rehna chahiye.

OHH yesss .. tum logon ka favreet Mappu man LOL
GAH. I fraking HATE these vests -_- 

Angrezon pe jachta   hai ... unka waisa body unhon ne banaya hua hai ... Gang bangers hai ... unpe suit karta hai .. its what they wear . But whats with these college ke palu taplus like Mappu man and PP sporting vests ?! 

Eww just eww. And Manik ka skin show is all the more Dead cuz of his ...puppt fat jagah jagah. Them flabby arms -_-  Yeh bacha dark colours mein DHAKAA rahe, tab hi acha lagta hai.

-Mischievous-.Lilith.EXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
black vest and red paint = PaNI..samjha karo StarLOL

-Mischievous-LamheChurakePrincessAshVik

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanely_Insane

I was waiting for Anu to hold this against Tanvi. Anu didnt let me down. ApproveLOL

Kiss kahan hai Tanvi? Aas dilayi aur cheen bhi li. OuchLOL

LOL Bushy, mujhe koi aas nahin thi...I KNEW ki nahin hoga...but I was waiting for the proof of it...and lo and behold...prove ho gaya...Tanvi ki khabri is feeding her wrong infoLOLLOL...aas toh bechaari Tanvi ko thiTongueLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-LamheChurakeEXOLPrincessAshVik

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
@Tanvi MEGA LAME??? Shocked Shocked

@Rafz, I mentioned the topless bit coz it has become a rule in Indian telly- romantic scenes ho toh make the guy topless, ladki chaahe kuchh bhi pehene. LOL
And in most of the "too-close-for-comfort" scenes are shot with Manik being topless (past) or Manik in a vest (present). Isiliye bola maine! Topless nahin toh ganjee hi sahi, Chacha toh wait lose karne se raha. D'oh

And yeah "Love k liye kuchh bhi karega"...

jame hue ko bahaaenge, #FrozenPaNi ko ubaalenge

Haan haan yeh jazba, ho ho yeh jazba- suljha lenge uljhe rishton ka manjha Hug Hug

-Mischievous-diva82LamheChurake

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

OHH yesss .. tum logon ka favreet Mappu man LOL
GAH. I fraking HATE these vests -_- 

Angrezon pe jachta   hai ... unka waisa body unhon ne banaya hua hai ... Gang bangers hai ... unpe suit karta hai .. its what they wear . But whats with these college ke palu taplus like Mappu man and PP sporting vests ?! 

Eww just eww. And Manik ka skin show is all the more Dead cuz of his ...puppt fat jagah jagah. Them flabby arms -_-  Yeh bacha dark colours mein DHAKAA rahe, tab hi acha lagta hai.

Wohi toh! Are they freakin GUNDEY? Gang members? Toh kis khushi mein baniyaan roop dhaaran karte phirte hain? 

Do they really think THAT is what women are dying to salivate over? Random baniyaan clad guy?ConfusedLOL

Manik ko seriously dhakaa hua hi rakho...better for both him and usLOL...I actually liked that they had given him a WHITE shirt underneath the blazer after many days...main toh soch rahi thi blazer nikaal ke Nandu ko de dega and he will still atleast have the white shirt...lekin nikla kya...again default to black baniyaanConfusedLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82.Lilith.EXOLPrincessAshVikLamheChurake

-Mischievous- IF-Dazzler
-Mischievous-
-Mischievous-

Coming to the episode, they didn't re-shoot apparently... The golden wala curtain scenes were for the promo shoot. Ermm They shot the actual scene after that...  There was suppose to be a kiss though..Confused... I was told that.. I even told that to Chetu after I found out and MTV even posted about the same before the episode... Nevermind... Maybe when they actually confess their 'love'..

Anyways, I got my New Years "reunion/confession" which I was awaiting... Upcoming track seems mega-lame... So yup, I got what I waited for..Heart.They promised me a New Years reunion and now they can do whatever bakwaas they want for all I care... University has started so goodbye KY2 and I'll be busy with University and mid-terms... 

Hug

Oye tu ruk! Kahaan jaa rahi hai?  Tune bola tha fireflies kiss reloaded hoga...WHERE is it?  Told you I'd hold you to it...tumhari khabri is failing you, TanviTongueTongueLOL

Mujhe kya pata??? Usne mujhe saaf saaf batayi thi, "There will be some crying, a conversation, and they will seal the night with a kiss"... And I told you that kiss HOGI... Kab hogi, yeh nahi bola maine... So I still stand by that.. Kiss hogi... Kab hogi, yeh nahi pata... Agar nahi hua toh you can hold me down for that... LOLLOL...

diva82EXOLPrincessAshVik

Go to top