Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 50)

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:59am | IP Logged
so nandu was wearing red paint...hmmm  #isitPANI ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-LamheChurakePrincessAshVikAreYaar

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Thanda Gand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG typo kye haddd!!!!!!! ROFL

Edited by diva82 - 05 January 2015 at 11:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-LamheChurake

-Mischievous- IF-Dazzler
-Mischievous-
-Mischievous-

My ZainTiEmbarrassedHeart.. LOL... 'Humnein usse APNA dost bana liya'.. LOL..LOL.. I love how he just puts his arm around her... Besides, the other group seem to try way too hard to be the 'cool' people .. They are just lame... I prefer my ZainTiKarsh friendship over that.. And Ayaz off-course.. But he isn't around sets much.. He does his shots, and goes off to shoot for Fanaah... Zain seems super sweet... He actually takes the time to like almost all the edits people post of him and comment on things... Aww.. I like people like Zain, Niti, Ayaz, and Utkarsh who take a few minutes out of their day to retweet, favorite, reply, or like things... Such sweethearts Heart
Yesterday, Niti liked an edit on Insta on ZainTi (Not AbhiNi)... Approve

Coming to the episode, they didn't re-shoot apparently... The golden wala curtain scenes were for the promo shoot. Ermm They shot the actual scene after that...  There was suppose to be a kiss though..Confused... I was told that.. I even told that to Chetu after I found out and MTV even posted about the same before the episode... Nevermind... Maybe when they actually confess their 'love'..

Anyways, I got my New Years "reunion/confession" which I was awaiting... Upcoming track seems mega-lame... So yup, I got what I waited for..Heart.They promised me a New Years reunion and now they can do whatever bakwaas they want for all I care... University has started so goodbye KY2 and I'll be busy with University and mid-terms... 

Hug

diva82.Lilith.EXOLPrincessAshVik

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

Gives me WAHIYAT Maan Sir deja vu Dead... Biggest cliche of TV-Dom ... that DAMNED black vest Dead . Like ladki ke kapde utar gaye toh ladkay ka bhi utaar toh ... warna HAWT nai hota Clap KYA hota agar Manik jala hua jacket utaar deta bass aur apni shirt pehna rehta. Itd make more sense. Considering the THAND in Mumbai. 

UGHHH Dead.

_____

ZainTi shippers ... Khuda dekh raha hai OuchLOL

_____

I watched the Interview ... and just like UG .. TOTALLY failed to dislike the guy LOL. Such positive vibes ... very sweet guy ... whoz most definitely LATTOOO on Niti ... and Niti toh is being her usual tweety bird chirpy sunshine self ... <3 Gaah this kid is so adorable <3

Maan Sir se pehle mujhe MJM days ke vibes aate hain...tum logon ko nahin pata hoga...lol...lekin for the longest time they kept putting Mayank in a random black vest simply cuz 1-2 times people fangirl-ed over it in the forum...bas phir kya tha...usko PERMANENTLY baniyaan mein daal diya for the STUPIDEST of reasonsConfusedLOL...I've been scarred since that time...aur ab PP ke bhi lagta hai wohi haal hain...every other day for no reason baniyaan mode onConfusedLOL

I don't get this logic ki BANIYAAN na ho toh ROMANTIC nahin lagtaConfusedConfusedLOL

Zain is cuteLOL...but I think Niti is mast bandaa...apne aap mein hi happy enoughLOL...but they all make a good happy gang...good for them...bitchy gang se dur hi rehna chahiye.

diva82.Lilith.PrincessAshVikLamheChurake

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Originally posted by shelly_08

@Bold Yaad kyun dilaya be! Dead Dead The problem is, PP can't go topless till he loses weight so we HAVE to jhelofy this black vest shit! Angry Angry He could have well worn a white one as he was wearing a white shirt or his own favourite color- Red. But lagta hain yeh banda apni roothi hui heroine ko manane k firaat mei hain isiliya usika fav colour pehenke ghoom raha hain. LOL (Some respite for your shipper heart after the ZainTi overdose tonight Embarrassed).

Dekha kitna pyar karti hoon tere se!! LOL

The iv was all sorts of adorbs man!!!! Only that ZainTi don't give me the sibling vibes like NitKarsh and Zain was looking at her in such AWE, I swear. We could well be imagining things but I think I did discuss about the "love-struck" look in my post tonight and Zain's face had the same look! Day Dreaming

OH BEHEN. Topless JAYE hi kyun ?! Ouch
Like WHYYY ?! Manik shirts mein acha lagta hai ... SHirt PAHNE rakhe naa !!!

And yesss I can TOTALLY see THAT look on Zains face OuchLOL

And yesss hahahaha I totally LOVE all the clutching at straws type minuscule  PaNi 'respites' ... yes like theyre totally gonna make this ship sail  ROFL

The louuu is felt mannn Heart EmbarrassedHugHug ... I love how u dig up these PaNiPheelz to marham patti my HURTED PaNiPHEELZ  ROFL

Edited by OneThatGotAway - 05 January 2015 at 11:58am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82.Lilith.EXOLPrincessAshVik

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanely_Insane

THANDA gand ... PERFECT nameLOL

WHAAT DID I JUST READ?! Shocked

ONE typo is enough to bring Bro here! Evil Smile

-Mischievous-diva82LamheChurakeEXOL

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mischievous-

Coming to the episode, they didn't re-shoot apparently... The golden wala curtain scenes were for the promo shoot. Ermm They shot the actual scene after that...  There was suppose to be a kiss though..Confused... I was told that.. I even told that to Chetu after I found out and MTV even posted about the same before the episode... Nevermind... Maybe when they actually confess their 'love'..

Anyways, I got my New Years "reunion/confession" which I was awaiting... Upcoming track seems mega-lame... So yup, I got what I waited for..Heart.They promised me a New Years reunion and now they can do whatever bakwaas they want for all I care... University has started so goodbye KY2 and I'll be busy with University and mid-terms... 

Hug

Oye tu ruk! Kahaan jaa rahi hai?  Tune bola tha fireflies kiss reloaded hoga...WHERE is it?  Told you I'd hold you to it...tumhari khabri is failing you, TanviTongueTongueLOL

-Mischievous-diva82LamheChurakeEXOLPrincessAshVik

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Bro, Rafz ke typos work like magnet. LOL

This one takes the cake.

-Mischievous-diva82.Lilith.EXOLLamheChurake

Go to top