Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 49)

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_08

So basically, it was Zain talking about his character and the show. He said that he didn't follow the show till he auditioned for it and also that he's getting a lot of positive responses on social media and all that.

Niti politely held the mike for him and Zain just kept looking at Niti almost throughout the iv. ROFL 

I loved the way Niti said that her and Utkarsh heard about a new guy coming on the show and went like "Chal, isse APNA friend bana lete hain...and we succeeded as well." LOL 

Zain talks about a fan msg which thanked him for stopping Nandu's tears as she might have quit the show if they kept making her cry. Tongue

ZainTi talk about the paagalpanti Zain and Uttu do off-screen when they're not shooting. He also teases Niti for eating a lot of spicy food as he's health-conscious. Niti, in turn says that he doesn't even eat rice but complains if she doesn't bring Biriyani!

Honest opinion- I.LOVED.IT!
Zain would have gotten bored with the thanda gang LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-.Lilith.LamheChurake

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diva82

Originally posted by shelly_08

So basically, it was Zain talking about his character and the show. He said that he didn't follow the show till he auditioned for it and also that he's getting a lot of positive responses on social media and all that.

Niti politely held the mike for him and Zain just kept looking at Niti almost throughout the iv. ROFL 

I loved the way Niti said that her and Utkarsh heard about a new guy coming on the show and went like "Chal, isse APNA friend bana lete hain...and we succeeded as well." LOL 

Zain talks about a fan msg which thanked him for stopping Nandu's tears as she might have quit the show if they kept making her cry. Tongue

ZainTi talk about the paagalpanti Zain and Uttu do off-screen when they're not shooting. He also teases Niti for eating a lot of spicy food as he's health-conscious. Niti, in turn says that he doesn't even eat rice but complains if she doesn't bring Biriyani!

Honest opinion- I.LOVED.IT!

Zain seems like a likable enough dude to me. And like his character, Zain as a person never gives me the negative vibes which I always get from the likes of Veebha, CC and all. So bored ho ya na ho, I'm sure he wouldn't have liked mixing with those bitchy peeps.

Edited by shelly_08 - 05 January 2015 at 11:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82EXOLPrincessAshVik

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

W*F, man...AGAIN black vest? Like seriously? Kitni baar wohi same repeat karenge? I'm so bored of Manik in random baniyaansConfusedLOL...like why are they OBSESSED with putting him in a random vest every other dayConfusedConfused...Literally since the farmhouse kidnap, every other week he's in that black vestConfused

Gives me WAHIYAT Maan Sir deja vu Dead... Biggest cliche of TV-Dom ... that DAMNED black vest Dead . Like ladki ke kapde utar gaye toh ladkay ka bhi utaar toh ... warna HAWT nai hota Clap KYA hota agar Manik jala hua jacket utaar deta bass aur apni shirt pehna rehta. Itd make more sense. Considering the THAND in Mumbai. 

UGHHH Dead.

_____

ZainTi shippers ... Khuda dekh raha hai OuchLOL

_____

I watched the Interview ... and just like UG .. TOTALLY failed to dislike the guy LOL. Such positive vibes ... very sweet guy ... whoz most definitely LATTOOO on Niti ... and Niti toh is being her usual tweety bird chirpy sunshine self ... <3 Gaah this kid is so adorable <3

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82.Lilith.PrincessAshVikAreYaar

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diva82

THANDA gand ... PERFECT name LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

Originally posted by AreYaar

W*F, man...AGAIN black vest? Like seriously? Kitni baar wohi same repeat karenge? I'm so bored of Manik in random baniyaansConfusedLOL...like why are they OBSESSED with putting him in a random vest every other dayConfusedConfused...Literally since the farmhouse kidnap, every other week he's in that black vestConfused

Gives me WAHIYAT Maan Sir deja vu Dead... Biggest cliche of TV-Dom ... that DAMNED black vest Dead . Like ladki ke kapde utar gaye toh ladkay ka bhi utaar toh ... warna HAWT nai hota Clap KYA hota agar Manik jala hua jacket utaar deta bass aur apni shirt pehna rehta. Itd make more sense. Considering the THAND in Mumbai. 

UGHHH Dead.

_____

ZainTi shippers ... Khuda dekh raha hai OuchLOL

_____

I watched the Interview ... and just like UG .. TOTALLY failed to dislike the guy LOL. Such positive vibes ... very sweet guy ... whoz most definitely LATTOOO on Niti ... and Niti toh is being her usual tweety bird chirpy sunshine self ... <3 Gaah this kid is so adorable <3

@Bold Yaad kyun dilaya be! Dead Dead The problem is, PP can't go topless till he loses weight so we HAVE to jhelofy this black vest shit! Angry Angry He could have well worn a white one as he was wearing a white shirt or his own favourite color- Red. But lagta hain yeh banda apni roothi hui heroine ko manane k firaat mei hain isiliya usika fav colour pehenke ghoom raha hain. LOL (Some respite for your shipper heart after the ZainTi overdose tonight Embarrassed).

Dekha kitna pyar karti hoon tere se!! LOL

The iv was all sorts of adorbs man!!!! Only that ZainTi don't give me the sibling vibes like NitKarsh and Zain was looking at her in such AWE, I swear. We could well be imagining things but I think I did discuss about the "love-struck" look in my post tonight and Zain's face had the same look! Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82LamheChurakeEXOL

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:56am | IP Logged
THANDA gand ... PERFECT nameLOL

WHAAT DID I JUST READ?! Shocked

Edited by Sanely_Insane - 05 January 2015 at 11:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:59am | IP Logged
@ rafzie..ye kya likha hai tumne LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:59am | IP Logged

I swear, I didn't even bother watching CC and Veebha's IV on IF, the screenshot looks soo boring...it's just thanda. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-

Go to top