Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 41)

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheHugWatch

Parth and Niti are both really good huggers...even Niti in that bit you  are using as your icon right now, Rafi...the way she tucks her cheek in comfortably into his shoulder...makes it all so natural...

Aray that was my fav icon wala gifff .. that Happpy content wala expression on Nandu's  faceee..Day Dreaming 

Waise behen .. natural toh bilkul  mai thaa. PAATLAY pe khadi hai bachi LOL theres no way Tiny Taylor's chin would  reach  upto Chachay ka kandha uss tarha unless she  was on an elevated  platformLOL

You, me and PAATLA Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOLPrincessAshVikAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

Speaking  of motivation  .. lage haath VM bhi bana do Embarrassed
and speaking  of VMs ... dude now im Back in town ... toh maine socha VMs dekhloun tumhari ... i cant find ur qweeet scenes wala Mai kya karoun VM 
CryOuch 
Link me pleej !

LOL next VM ke liye new scenes ki motivation chahiye abLOL...aap hi kuch banaa dein, Rafi ji.

Oh stupid YT blocked mera "Main kya karun" wala VMOuch...but I have a DM link if that will work for you...try kar lo

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2e0tof_manik-nandini-vm-main-kya-karun_news

LamheChurakeEXOLPrincessAshVik

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Kiran.

Originally posted by AreYaar

Parth and Niti are both really good huggers...even Niti in that bit you  are using as your icon right now, Rafi...the way she tucks her cheek in comfortably into his shoulder...makes it all so natural...

Word to everything. Their hugs are the best I have seen on Indian telly. 

As Samya ya Anu don't  remember  who said ... they give it their ALL WinkLOL so acha toh hona hi hai LOL

And yesss... such warm cuddly squishy hugs... PHEEL ajaati hai Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessAshVik

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by TheHugWatch

Aray that was my fav icon wala gifff .. that Happpy content wala expression on Nandu's  faceee..Day Dreaming 

Waise behen .. natural toh bilkul  mai thaa. PAATLAY pe khadi hai bachi LOL theres no way Tiny Taylor's chin would  reach  upto Chachay ka kandha uss tarha unless she  was on an elevated  platformLOL

You, me and PAATLA Heart

LOL Paatla toh tha hi but EXPRESSION toh apni Baby Taylor ka hi tha...kitne natural innocent waale expressions deti hai...I like that about her...like you feel the contentment emanating from Nandu in that moment so nicely.

LOL@ The Hug Watch...love it...jaise tumhare liye NAAKHUN, waise mere liye HUGTongueLOL

LamheChurakeEXOLPrincessAshVik

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 7:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .Kiran.

Originally posted by AreYaar

Word to everything. Their hugs are the best I have seen on Indian telly. 

As Samya ya Anu don't  remember  who said ... they give it their ALL WinkLOL so acha toh hona hi hai LOL

And yesss... such warm cuddly squishy hugs... PHEEL ajaati hai Blushing

Word.  That diwali scene was done so well. And their confession scenes. The kisses. The neck kiss. The way he cups her face. or even caresses her face. The way his hands run over her arms, her back or her waist or her lips. The way he kisses her. It's all so natural. SO real. FULL OF FEELS! I love their scenes man. 

I have said this a lot of times but I'll say it again along with their hugs, I LOVE THE WAY HE KISSES HER! Be it eyes, lips, neck, forehead or cheeks!

I remember there was a promo about their confession during musicana days and they showed cheek kiss in that promo. It was a close up. I LOVE THAT KISS TOO! It was full of feels<33

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.Lilith.diva82LamheChurakeEXOLPrincessAshVikAreYaar

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Anu that VM was all kinds of awesome. Love it. The scenes. The song. Perfection<33333

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LamheChurakeAreYaar

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PheelzBen

LOL next VM ke liye new scenes ki motivation chahiye abLOL...aap hi kuch banaa dein, Rafi ji.

Oh stupid YT blocked mera "Main kya karun" wala VMOuch...but I have a DM link if that will work for you...try kar lo

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2e0tof_manik-nandini-vm-main-kya-karun_news

Aye chal .. ek jo banaya itne mehnat se 90s ke ganey pe ...  woh toh dekha nai Disapprove

Stupiddd YT Ouch !!
Duuudeee kahan se shuru karoun man this VM is sooo freakinnn cuteee !!! And gaana was SO perfect  .. to verbalize Baba ke pheelz un moments mein Embarrassed

And how perfect  was it that u started with the guitar and retrospection walla scene ... and gaahhh pooora time my face was like  Blushing

It has ALL my favourite  scenes ... green tee mein gadha wala smiiilleee Nandu ko phone pe pareshan karne ke baad.. them drunk scene and putting Nandu to beddd  ... musicana grounds  ka woh scene ... and all of them scenes where Monster Manik cracking them tiny smiles as he feelz himself being thawed inside out Blushing ... gahhh soo perfect Clap.. this made me sooo happy yaar .. downloaded it.

Edited by OneThatGotAway - 04 January 2015 at 8:00pm

.Lilith.PrincessAshVikAreYaar

-Mischievous- IF-Dazzler
-Mischievous-
-Mischievous-

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Okay, this Zain guy was SUPPOSE to enter during the Musicana period... But he wasn't gonna be Mukti's lover.. He was gonna stay at Nandu's house due to some past relation and join SPACE ...Basically, Nandini getting the much needed friend when she was broken at that time... But the scraped all that and that didn't happen ... I would have preferred that actually over his RANDOM entry out of nowhere, adding this Mukti angle,and him being a peon at SPACE...

In fact, even now I remember that they were tweeting about someone's entry during Musicana and Ayaz even hashtagged Zain in one of his posts...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82.Lilith.Cat.PrincessAshVik

Go to top