Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 38)

BoxedIn IF-Dazzler
BoxedIn
BoxedIn

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Doc and I made a post. Kyunki the babies gave us just too many pheelz on Friday.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOL

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

Originally posted by nneeiill

since everyone was getting hyper about BD ka haath in precap..i thought to post his..coz i do believe its manik ka hand only..its just dark thats y 
see these caps...am velli to do this LOL

No yaar . The BD has a RAISED, CYLINDRICAL surface wala nail bed with rounded finger tips. Parth's are more TRENCH-SET nail bed, with SQUARE ended finger tips.

^ OH GOD now I sound even more jobless LOL

I notice these things because I do like this guys hands and fingers ... very pretty hands PP has, befit of a Princess like him LOL

LMFAO@ Rafi doing an analysis of PP ke freakin NAILBEDSROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  I won't be able to get over this for a while...NAILBEDS, Rafi? REALLY? NAILBEDS...bahahahahahaROFL

Waise I'm more likely to concur with Nitya...it's dark that's why it's hard to tell lekin mujhe toh koi difference nahin lag raha haath/fingers mein...and it's not really jarring me much vis a vis the scene either.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LamheChurakeEXOL

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

LUNGI ke tarha bandha parday ko ?! Confused 

Promo link :

LOL I think she tied it like a sarong but it's hard to tell in this darkness...cuz see she's wrapped a portion of the curtain around her neck tooLOL

So Soha saw them together, haan? Ho gaya syaapa...scorned female will deffo make life hell for Nandu and Manik both now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LamheChurakeEXOLPrincessAshVik

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
LMAO there goes the ZainTi shipTongue...and lol yeh bhi sanskaari nikla...matlab no makeout scenes with Mukti?LOL Bach gaya CC ke prakop se :P

Zain Imam is the latest to join the fun bandwagon of MTV Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan (BBC). He is having a gala time with the team and enjoying every bit of his hectic schedule.

As we started chatting with him, we found that he has an MBA degree but wanted more from life than his nine to five job. "I had a nice cushy job but realised that it was definitely not my cup of tea. So, eight months back, I decided to move to Mumbai. Thankfully, the city accepted me well and I soon bagged some good modeling projects. This show, of course, has been the biggest achievement till now and I simply love my character in it," he said.

The suave actor also feels lucky to have a youth-centric team, as he quipped, "Since we are all of the same age and shooting day-night together, we have formed a great bond. They are all very cool and I have a great time with them. Since most of my scenes are with Charlie (Chauhan) and Utkarsh (Gupta) , I am closer to them."

The show was much talked about for the homosexuality angle and some bold sequences, we wondered if Zain would be comfortable with the same. After a pause he replied, "I don't think my character would be going towards that zone. And honestly, I would be apprehensive if asked to make out on screen."

And does he believe in love at first sight like his on screen character? "I don't think one can ever fall in love at the first sight. It can be attraction as love takes time to flourish. It just can't happen so easily."

Well till then, enjoy the magic of love on screen, Zain!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessAshVik

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
@ Anu LOL  I honestly think that is a blooper, I mean he hardly had any scenes with Uttu and had his main scenes with CC and Niti. LOL

Or maybe he doesn't want media knowing LOL

At the fingers, it actually doesn't bother me..because I do think it's parth not body double..mainly cuz it's dark. LOL

Rafz awww Hug

Edited by diva82 - 04 January 2015 at 4:02pm

LamheChurakePrincessAshVikAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diva82

@ Anu LOL  I honestly think that is a blooper, I mean he hardly had any scenes with Uttu and had his main scenes with CC and Niti. LOL

Or maybe he doesn't want media knowing LOL

At the fingers, it actually doesn't bother me..because I do think it's parth not body double..mainly cuz it's dark. LOL

Rafz awww Hug

haha could be a blooper, yeah...but regardless...how will he manage to avoid makeout scenes with CC...becharaLOL

I think it's hilarious how HYPER everyone is getting over the fingers when in the end it will likely turn out to be Parth's fingers onlyLOL...not that it matters either ways for one tiny shot...it's not like the fingers are DRAMATICALLY different anyways.

Edited by AreYaar - 04 January 2015 at 4:06pm
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Zain is APPREHENSIVE of makeouts and Niti ki toh #1 philosophy is "LET'S MAKEOUT"ROFL...kaise milenge yeh dono :P

diva82LamheChurakeEXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

LUNGI ke tarha bandha parday ko ?! Confused 

Promo link :

LOL I think she tied it like a sarong but it's hard to tell in this darkness...cuz see she's wrapped a portion of the curtain around her neck tooLOL

So Soha saw them together, haan? Ho gaya syaapa...scorned female will deffo make life hell for Nandu and Manik both now.

itna dark kar diya hai scene ko..apne ko kuch dhikega ki bhi nahi???? ROFL

Go to top