Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 34)

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
And Nandu looked so innocent. So beautiful. She was totally getting lost in him! My baby<33

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOLPrincessAshVikAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Kiran.

Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by .Kiran.

Just in the beginning of the episode, the way Manik says "kahan ja rahi ho"Day Dreaming My feels<333 

THAT and the way he says, "You have me now"...voice modulation win from PP todayClapLOL

That "kahaan ja rahi ho" though...created such an intimate feel to the moment...and Nandu was watching him like she would drown in his eyes and was barely managing to hold herself back.

ANU YOU HAVE NO IDEA! That "kahan ja rahi ho" gives me goosebumps every single time I watch it. EXACTLY! It has such an intimate feel to it! It kills me man. 

PP maybe many things but he owns Manik man. I will always thank him for portraying Manik so well. 

LOL I have some idea, Kiran...trust meLOL...He did that bit really well...this is what makes MaNan MaNan...aaj toh like Rafi said...pheels BHAR BHAR ke barsaaye hum pe in dono neLOL

And I was just rewatching yesterday's epi and just now noticed how Manik managed to piece together the fact that Nandu arranged for him to show up at this place away from Soha's partyLOL...and the JOY on his face in the end...ki Nandu did this for HIM...for THEM...lol...it really amused me...did anyone else notice/talk about it yesterday? I toh just noticed it now onlyLOL

There are these moments of pure, unadulterated, innocent joy b/w them that make them so sweet.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82LamheChurake.Kiran.EXOLPrincessAshVik

PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

LOL I have some idea, Kiran...trust meLOL...He did that bit really well...this is what makes MaNan MaNan...aaj toh like Rafi said...pheels BHAR BHAR ke barsaaye hum pe in dono neLOL

And I was just rewatching yesterday's epi and just now noticed how Manik managed to piece together the fact that Nandu arranged for him to show up at this place away from Soha's partyLOL...and the JOY on his face in the end...ki Nandu did this for HIM...for THEM...lol...it really amused me...did anyone else notice/talk about it yesterday? I toh just noticed it now onlyLOL

There are these moments of pure, unadulterated, innocent joy b/w them that make them so sweet.

I noticed it:) But I never discussed the episode yesterday:)
But the joy on his face, it was so sweet :):)
But today, the start did not connect with the way it ended yesterday.. Like he was all happy kinda, surprised yesterday's end but today's beginning was serious.. I don't know if I am explaining it well or not...
Also editting glitches yesterday:( They cut the scene when he looks up when she comes:(:( They show it for just a second:(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOLAreYaar

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
For real. Jo bhi ho, these two make sure they perform such important scenes really well. And it shows!
ANd Cuddly tight hugs are back!

AND I LOVE LOVE CVs for making Manik sweep Nandu off the floor and swing her around! THAT WAS THE BEST! AND PP hugs really well. He gives in his all. His "dikkatein" don't even show! I LOVE THEIR HUGS MAN! Aaj ki hug gave me all kinds of feels!

AND Yes Anu I noticed yesterday when he got so happy realizing she did this all for them! It was super adorbs but I couldn't enjoy the moment thanks to BD precap!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82PrincessAshVikAreYaar

PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4271624#p117925944

Guys have a look:) It is actually true, I watched it again to confirm:)
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessAshVik

I noticed it:) But I never discussed the episode yesterday:)
But the joy on his face, it was so sweet :):)
But today, the start did not connect with the way it ended yesterday.. Like he was all happy kinda, surprised yesterday's end but today's beginning was serious.. I don't know if I am explaining it well or not...
Also editting glitches yesterday:( They cut the scene when he looks up when she comes:(:( They show it for just a second:(

Hmmm I didn't feel a disconnect as such with the last scene and today's beginning scene...woh joy toh instant reaction tha...but remember, they are both dancing around the obvious...she isn't replying to his direct questions, so he changes tactics from time to time...like after the forehead lean in moment, when Nandu didn't say anything and he kept asking her to say something, he changed tactics again by saying ok he'll go to Soha insteadLOL...THAT got Nandu to react.

Baaki toh editing glitches...the usual fare...they were sprinkled throughout the epi...lol...like the way they showed Manik throwing the curtain on her was also very random...woh toh also cuz it was shot seperately with Parth and seperately with Niti.

But overall there were enough lovely moments in the epi to overlook the glitches.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82LamheChurake.Kiran.EXOLPrincessAshVik

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
And Oh yes! As it's been mentioned before, I wanna see him getting mesmerized by her beauty. Like totally bowled over. Cvs always cut these kinda scenes short. During Diwali party and even yesterday the effect didn't come through. I hope tomorrow we get such scene when she comes out!
I know he's already bowled over by her but still I wanna see one such proper scene!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82LamheChurakeEXOLPrincessAshVik

PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

Hmmm I didn't feel a disconnect as such with the last scene and today's beginning scene...woh joy toh instant reaction tha...but remember, they are both dancing around the obvious...she isn't replying to his direct questions, so he changes tactics from time to time...like after the forehead lean in moment, when Nandu didn't say anything and he kept asking her to say something, he changed tactics again by saying ok he'll go to Soha insteadLOL...THAT got Nandu to react.

Baaki toh editing glitches...the usual fare...they were sprinkled throughout the epi...lol...like the way they showed Manik throwing the curtain on her was also very random...woh toh also cuz it was shot seperately with Parth and seperately with Niti.

But overall there were enough lovely moments in the epi to overlook the glitches.

Makes sense:):)
Editting glitches toh yeah, quite a few:):)
But they should have shown him mesmerised!!!:(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LamheChurakeEXOL

Go to top