Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 32)

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by nneeiill

that saawli song sounds good...konsi movie ka hai..

You don't know?  Dude, that's Barfi ka song...I loveee it! I love the whole Barfi soundtrack waise toh...lol

And it suits MaNan..."Bin kahe, bin sune...apni baat ho gayi" :)

i just googled and found it out...mujhe nahi pata tha...LOL yes i have watched the movie but i kind of never went back to its soundtrack...when manik had sung that barfi song in one epi...that time also when i asked everyone which movie is it from..i got similar reaction..LOL...my bad..

btw this song has nice lyrics perfect opening lines for manan as u mentioned..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

am just too curious  like manik how she is gonna wrap that bada sa curtain on herself..LOL...i would love if i get a moment of him mesmerized with her..pata nahi milega ki nahi ya  yday ke scene ki tarah it will be cut short.Confused

LOL if Niti's insta pics are any clue, she's just gonna tie the curtain sarong style...halter knot around her neckLOL...toh backless phir bhi hoga...enough to "mesmerize" himLOL...but it's not like he needs ANY fodder there...yeh toh pehle se hi mesmerized hai...kya CURRENT lagaa dono ko when he put his hand on her bare backLOL...it's likely they'll throw in more stuff like that as part of the romance package on MondayLOL

And yeah as always, brace yourself for CRAP editingLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Lilith.PrincessAshVik

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

i just googled and found it out...mujhe nahi pata tha...LOL yes i have watched the movie but i kind of never went back to its soundtrack...when manik had sung that barfi song in one epi...that time also when i asked everyone which movie is it from..i got similar reaction..LOL...my bad..

btw this song has nice lyrics perfect opening lines for manan as u mentioned..

LOL yeah thing is, I'm in LOVE with Barfi ka soundtrack...the movie too but the soundtrack especially...such lovely melodies and it has an old world charm...they've used a bunch of songs from Barfi in KYY..."main kya karun, kyun na hum tum..." and now 'saawali si raat'...

This song in particular has a VERY innocent and sweet vibe to it...

Waise MTV seems to have some kind of contract with Sony Music...they only use songs from that label...like the entire HTP soundtrack, Barfi, KPC ka soundtrack...that is why they only have a few songs they keep repeating...even Saibo is from the Sony Music Label I thinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOLPrincessAshVik

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

am just too curious  like manik how she is gonna wrap that bada sa curtain on herself..LOL...i would love if i get a moment of him mesmerized with her..pata nahi milega ki nahi ya  yday ke scene ki tarah it will be cut short.Confused

LOL if Niti's insta pics are any clue, she's just gonna tie the curtain sarong style...halter knot around her neckLOL...toh backless phir bhi hoga...enough to "mesmerize" himLOL...but it's not like he needs ANY fodder there...yeh toh pehle se hi mesmerized hai...kya CURRENT lagaa dono ko when he put his hand on her bare backLOL...it's likely they'll throw in more stuff like that as part of the romance package on MondayLOL

And yeah as always, brace yourself for CRAP editingLOL

sarong style ahaa...baba flat ho jaayega 

@bold...jaise pehle kabhi touch hi nahi kiya ROFL pure innocent bache LOL

PrincessAshVik

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

LOL yeah thing is, I'm in LOVE with Barfi ka soundtrack...the movie too but the soundtrack especially...such lovely melodies and it has an old world charm...they've used a bunch of songs from Barfi in KYY..."main kya karun, kyun na hum tum..." and now 'saawali si raat'...

This song in particular has a VERY innocent and sweet vibe to it...

Waise MTV seems to have some kind of contract with Sony Music...they only use songs from that label...like the entire HTP soundtrack, Barfi, KPC ka soundtrack...that is why they only have a few songs they keep repeating...even Saibo is from the Sony Music Label I thinkLOL

yea am going to listen to barfi soundtracks today...mera mission of the day..am listening to saawli right now ..very soft and pleasing song..

ohh sony music..that makes sense then...yes these shows do have restrictions ..they cant just lift all the songs..

btw the scene is going to be played in dark...something which manik is afraid of..but his star is there to shine for him..i guess it will be a nice touch..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82PrincessAshVikAreYaar

PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

This part of the hug where he pulls her in closer from the waist...kitni SHIDDAT se kiya PP ne...koi chocolate do bande koTongue...

Anu kaise notice kiya yaar? I toh was busy looking at their expressions and how cuddly the hug wasDay Dreaming

AreYaar

PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

This show does love it's throwbacks...

From Manik's "I have you now" in the mud scene to him telling her today that, "You have me"

From Manik's repeated "Shhhs" with Nandu to her Shushing him today...

And somehow Nandu's borderline evil "Awww gift gir gaya?" today reminded me of Manik's evil torturing of her Appa's pen.

Just love this. Small small things which they show and the way you guys pick them and point out! Sometimes the similarities and sometimes the contrasts! Their story is so beautifully written! Comes up to a full circle always:)

Edited by PrincessAshVik - 02 January 2015 at 5:00pm

AreYaar

PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

so there is a spoiler out ki they will say I love you on monday..fans ka heart rate has gone up..but i dont think aisa kuch hone waala hai ROFL

I hope not. There is still a long way before they get there. We still want some cutesy romantic scenes first!!! The pre-Musicana ones:):)

Go to top