Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 28)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

take a look at her insta pic..all r bra pics only..ye tho fir bhi jyaada pehan liya ROFL

Wow this is MORE by her standards?ShockedLOL

Clearly clothes  alone don't make you "open minded"...sorry to say she dresses so s**ttily and then has the gall to put her bf on a leash from simply doing his JOB? WowLOL...New heights of hypocrisy.

PP deffo seems to have some kind of inferiority complex ki oh my gf is so hawttt, I must bow to her every whim or I will lose such a hawt itemConfusedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Lilith.EXOL

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
@Nitya PP wasn't that much in the focus, what with all those colorful fruits around him, isiliya patala lag raha hoga tereko. LOL 

I generally don't comment on girls wearing revealing clothes- their body, their choice. Even I wear dresses that refuse to go beyond my mid-thighs, backless stuff and what not, but I know where to draw the line.

This pic is hurting my eyes as Kaju's got zilch dressing sense. Add to that a very non-appealing, sukhi lakdi like frame and glamour-less skin, she looks like a disaster!

I mean WHO in the world wears a lacy bra and a petticoat-like skirt with it? Disapprove

I shout my lungs out when I see CC in those midriff-baring crop tops because of the simple fact that they DON'T LOOK GOOD ON HER! Make Kriss or Niti wear the same thing and watch them give legit boners to all the men around them!

No wonder that CC and CN are such soul sisters.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82EXOLAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by AreYaar

omg nur ur dabba...Shocked..so divine it looks..love the siggy too

Thankoos, Nitya!

I posted the full batch of the hug stuff in the gallery :-)

ok running there..epi upload ho gaya..?? mujhe kyu nahi dikh raha

It's up...pehle they had some jhol with uploading the wrong epi but then they fixed it...here you go link

http://mtv.in.com/yaariaan/kaisi-yeh-yaariaan-episode-115-videos-367-313-100209589.html

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOLPrincessAshVik

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_08

@Nitya PP wasn't that much in the focus, what with all those colorful fruits around him, isiliya patala lag raha hoga tereko. LOL 

I generally don't comment on girls wearing revealing clothes- their body, their choice. Even I wear dresses that refuse to go beyond my mid-thighs, backless stuff and what not, but I know where to draw the line.

This pic is hurting my eyes as Kaju's got zilch dressing sense. Add to that a very non-appealing, sukhi lakdi like frame and glamour-less skin, she looks like a disaster!

I mean WHO in the world wears a lacy bra and a petticoat-like skirt with it? Disapprove

I shout my lungs out when I see CC in those midriff-baring crop tops because of the simple fact that they DON'T LOOK GOOD ON HER! Make Kriss or Niti wear the same thing and watch them give legit boners to all the men around them!

Call me out of touch but is this seriously how ppl dress to parties and clubs now? I wouldn't know...the crowd I've hung out with usually just wear dresses at the most...aaj kal log BRA pehen ke party karte hain?ConfusedConfused

I never even knew that a bra is any kind of accessory to match with pants or skirtConfusedLOL...

Well she's skinny enough...it's not her body type that makes it inappropriate wear...I just don't think wearing a bra outdoors can ever be considered appropriate...but to each their own.

Short dresses, backless, strategically slit stuff is different...but this is just going in a whole another direction...this lacks class, pure and simple.

But then so do her actions in general so should I be surprised?LOL

Oh please, hopefully Niti has better taste than to wear freakin bras to a party...there is a difference b/w a regular midriff bearing/cropped top and THIS bra crap.  If she'd worn a midriff top with this skirt, it would have still been fine.

Edited by AreYaar - 02 January 2015 at 12:47pm

.Lilith.EXOLNymeria

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shelly_08

Call me out of touch but is this seriously how ppl dress to parties and clubs now? I wouldn't know...the crowd I've hung out with usually just wear dresses at the most...aaj kal log BRA pehen ke party karte hain?ConfusedConfused

I never even knew that a bra is any kind of accessory to match with pants or skirtConfusedLOL...

Well she's skinny enough...it's not her body type that makes it inappropriate wear...I just don't think wearing a bra outdoors can ever be considered appropriate...but to each their own.

Short dresses, backless, strategically slit stuff is different...but this is just going in a whole another direction...this lacks class, pure and simple.

But then so do her actions in general so should I be surprised?LOL

Oh please, hopefully Niti has better taste than to wear freakin bras to a party...there is a difference b/w a regular midriff bearing/cropped top and THIS bra crap.  If she'd worn a midriff top with this skirt, it would have still been fine.

@Bold Arreeyy...I'm talking about crop tops only! LOL

And well, usually girls don't wear such things at discotheques. I see such clothes at pool parties mostly. And yes- her outfit is an EYESORE. Period.

I've never seen girls wearing bras at parties that take place inside clubs and discotheques.

NymeriaEXOLAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
@Shelly: Pool parties pe toh ppl would wear bathing suits, naa...so yeah then toh there would be one or two piece suits...but CN is wearing such stuff to regular parties? Wow...lol

.Lilith.EXOLNymeria

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
This show does love it's throwbacks...

From Manik's "I have you now" in the mud scene to him telling her today that, "You have me"

From Manik's repeated "Shhhs" with Nandu to her Shushing him today...

And somehow Nandu's borderline evil "Awww gift gir gaya?" today reminded me of Manik's evil torturing of her Appa's pen.

Edited by AreYaar - 02 January 2015 at 1:36pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PooraiPaagol.Lilith.diva82LamheChurakeNymeriaEXOLPrincessAshVik

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

This show does love it's throwbacks...

From Manik's "I have you now" in the mud scene to him telling her today that, "You have me"

From Manik's repeated "Shhhs" with Nandu to her Shushing him today...

And somehow Nandu's borderline evil "Awww gift gar gaya?" today reminded me of Manik's evil torturing of her Appa's pen.

The last one- SO.FREAKING.TRUE Shocked Shocked

LOL LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82LamheChurakePrincessAshVikAreYaar

Go to top