Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL if Niti's insta pics are any clue, she's just gonna tie the curtain sarong style...halter knot around her neck😆...toh backless phir bhi hoga...enough to "mesmerize" him😆...but it's not like he needs ANY fodder there...yeh toh pehle se hi mesmerized hai...kya CURRENT lagaa dono ko when he put his hand on her bare back😆...it's likely they'll throw in more stuff like that as part of the romance package on Monday😆

And yeah as always, brace yourself for CRAP editing😆

sarong style ahaa...baba flat ho jaayega 

@bold...jaise pehle kabhi touch hi nahi kiya ðŸ¤£ pure innocent bache ðŸ˜†

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

LOL yeah thing is, I'm in LOVE with Barfi ka soundtrack...the movie too but the soundtrack especially...such lovely melodies and it has an old world charm...they've used a bunch of songs from Barfi in KYY..."main kya karun, kyun na hum tum..." and now 'saawali si raat'...

This song in particular has a VERY innocent and sweet vibe to it...

Waise MTV seems to have some kind of contract with Sony Music...they only use songs from that label...like the entire HTP soundtrack, Barfi, KPC ka soundtrack...that is why they only have a few songs they keep repeating...even Saibo is from the Sony Music Label I think😆

yea am going to listen to barfi soundtracks today...mera mission of the day..am listening to saawli right now ..very soft and pleasing song..

ohh sony music..that makes sense then...yes these shows do have restrictions ..they cant just lift all the songs..

btw the scene is going to be played in dark...something which manik is afraid of..but his star is there to shine for him..i guess it will be a nice touch..
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This part of the hug where he pulls her in closer from the waist...kitni SHIDDAT se kiya PP ne...koi chocolate do bande ko😛...

Anu kaise notice kiya yaar? I toh was busy looking at their expressions and how cuddly the hug was
PrincessAshVik thumbnail

This show does love it's throwbacks...

From Manik's "I have you now" in the mud scene to him telling her today that, "You have me"

From Manik's repeated "Shhhs" with Nandu to her Shushing him today...

And somehow Nandu's borderline evil "Awww gift gir gaya?" today reminded me of Manik's evil torturing of her Appa's pen.

Just love this. Small small things which they show and the way you guys pick them and point out! Sometimes the similarities and sometimes the contrasts! Their story is so beautifully written! Comes up to a full circle always:)
Edited by PrincessAshVik - 9 years ago
PrincessAshVik thumbnail

Originally posted by: nneeiill

so there is a spoiler out ki they will say I love you on monday..fans ka heart rate has gone up..but i dont think aisa kuch hone waala hai ðŸ¤£

I hope not. There is still a long way before they get there. We still want some cutesy romantic scenes first!!! The pre-Musicana ones:):)
PrincessAshVik thumbnail

am just too curious  like manik how she is gonna wrap that bada sa curtain on herself..😆...i would love if i get a moment of him mesmerized with her..pata nahi milega ki nahi ya  yday ke scene ki tarah it will be cut short.😕

I hate it how they cut short yesterday's scene! He had to look mesmerised! And she looked pretty:)
AreYaar thumbnail

btw the scene is going to be played in dark...something which manik is afraid of..but his star is there to shine for him..i guess it will be a nice touch..

Aww yeah, yet another thing coming full circle...and who knows, the fireflies just might decide to make an appearance too😆

This post from the forum is nice...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4271729

Waise if the insta timeline is anything to go by, I guess Niti shot woh golden curtain waale scenes first and this hug was shot afterwards...
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessAshVik

Anu kaise notice kiya yaar? I toh was busy looking at their expressions and how cuddly the hug was

Random cheezein notice karne ke liye main bahut velli hoti hoon generally😆
AreYaar thumbnail
I just watched the old precap again...it's IMPOSSIBLE to tell what Nandu is wearing...lol only after watching today's epi we can tell what it must be...and I was wrong...they are still inside the house only...so yeah no chance of fireflies glowing...I only see candlelight ka glow...and Nandu makes a very pretty picture in the candlelight...Manik ka kuch khaas nahin pata chal raha...lol
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just in the beginning of the episode, the way Manik says "kahan ja rahi ho" My feels<333