Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 24)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanely_Insane

It looked so bad though, her dress burned, she's pulling the remains of her dress so her legs don't show. LOL

So, Nandini will teach us how to wear a curtain when your dress burns. ClapLOL

I liked the episode, and I think I missed that bit they showed in the precap, the hand bit. I liked how they TALKED, he told her he'll choose his friends coz he has to protect them like she protects him. What more does she want? 

I think those fireflies went to celebrate new years, they'll be back, soon. LOL

P.S. I laughed when Manik said Nandini something's burning and she shush'es him. WOMAN, this is serious, something's burning. AngryLOL

LOL I also laughed when Nandu shushed him when he told her could smell something burning...she was too busy cuddling up to himLOL...pehle I wondered if ghar ka FUSE udd jaayegaLOL...cuz yesterday's precap had that scene in the darkness...but I guess that might come later in Monday's epi...they might be out on a terrace or something it seems like...and fireflies just might make this New Year's appearance you're talking aboutLOL

Chalo MaNan get to wish each other New Year and get alone time...aur kya chahiyeLOL...so nice to see them HAPPY together after so many days.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-BoxedIn.Lilith.EXOLPrincessAshVik

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Anu I wasn't bitching okay? LOL I still dislike him but I enjoyed MaNan today so I ain't gunna let him ruin my mood.
Anyways Im off to work. Ill fangirl in the evening. Bye guys!Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Kiran.

Anu I wasn't bitching okay? LOL I still dislike him but I enjoyed MaNan today so I ain't gunna let him ruin my mood.
Anyways Im off to work. Ill fangirl in the evening. Bye guys!Hug

LOL but kuch EFFECT hua ho of his vacation, then I'd bother...itna kuch khaas hua hi nahin...the show has always been like this vis a vis spreading MaNan out through the epi and stuffing in baaki characters ke scenes.

And PP toh amuses me more than anything else...LOL

Ok take care at work! See you laterHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL I also laughed when Nandu shushed him when he told her could smell something burning...she was too busy cuddling up to himLOL...pehle I wondered if ghar ka FUSE udd jaayegaLOL...cuz yesterday's precap had that scene in the darkness...but I guess that might come later in Monday's epi...they might be out on a terrace or something it seems like...and fireflies just might make this New Year's appearance you're talking aboutLOL

Chalo MaNan get to wish each other New Year and get alone time...aur kya chahiyeLOL...so nice to see them HAPPY together after so many days.

They didn't give us a precap coz maybe they knew how much fuss we create on a 3 seconds scene.LOL Fuse udd bhi sakta hai, ya maybe Nandu might feel shy and Manik light off karde taake curtain dress na dikhe. LOL

Fireflies are the real deal, they HAVE to come back. Lol

Exactly. FINALLY they're so happy and content. I likes their convo, I liked how they talked about their fears and insecurities. That was much needed, and I liked the hug. :P

-Mischievous-BoxedIndiva82PrincessAshVikAreYaar

-Mischievous- IF-Dazzler
-Mischievous-
-Mischievous-

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 7:58am | IP Logged
If those fireflies were there, they would start glowing again and the 'true love' angle would have came in... I guess they are reserving that for later when Manik actually terms it love ..

They left the other scene for Monday's episode...Fair enough...I liked the episode today ...especially that swing hug...It was all so nice and them...

Dress ke badle mein parda...lol...The dress was ugly to begin with and now you have that shimmery golden curtain..The dressing in this show is masha'allah...I'm still waiting for the Monday scene... Let's just say that it'll all be kinda like a reprise of their previous confession night..

Navya is pregnant ... I think people guessed this even before that pity sex happened... I still have no feelings for her character.. I swear Abhishek looks like he lost a ton of weight when he was looking so bulky just 2 episodes back.. What do these guys eat that their weight seems to fluctuate so much?!

BoxedIn.Lilith.diva82LamheChurakeAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 8:02am | IP Logged
LOL MaNan happy toh sab happy...look at how quickly everyone's mood here changes :P

I'm quite alright with no precap...looks like a good scene coming up anyways.

Abhishek's hairstyle is also making him look more bloated...he needs a haircut.

For a change, after many days Manik finally looked good today...kinda suave like pre hospital days.

And you guys are probably right about fireflies being reserved for actual love confession.

-Mischievous-BoxedIn.Lilith.PrincessAshVikLamheChurake

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Btw other notable things today...

Dhruv made a flower out of a GUITAR STRING for Alya?ROFL

And Alya was like, last year I couldn't imagine New Year's without Manik, this year I don't even care if he's hereLOL

Harshad noticing Soha's obsession with Manik deffo doesn't bode well...he will deffo use her to create issues for MaNan again.

And the teen pregnancy track...yeh toh long term drama chalega show mein with ripple effects on all the characters probably...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-BoxedInLamheChurakePrincessAshVik

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 8:10am | IP Logged
The epi was good.This is not a " love" confession, but substantial progress in speaking out about their fears and insecuritites. The fireflies get conveniently lost, so its definitely reserved when they say "love" Also I think it would be at that point Manik will realise he cant sacrifice Nandini even for his friends. I loved fierce Mama Bear Nandini " You cant have him or his present" He is mine.

Navya's pregnancy confession made laugh. LOL

All I could think of when N's maxi burned was " roop tera mastana". The forum has ruined me LOL

Harshad seems to be very interested in Soha's interest in Manik. But this guy hasn't realised that Alya and Manik are not even an item. Navya should keep him occupied though.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BoxedIn.Lilith.diva82LamheChurakeEXOLPrincessAshVikAreYaar

Go to top