Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 23)

-Mischievous- IF-Dazzler
-Mischievous-
-Mischievous-

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 7:20am | IP Logged
The 'confession' scene /conversation they showed today .. Yup.. I told Chetu about it through PM... It was nice.. Just the editing was off... We might get a full-fleged 'I Love You' wala confession when Manik actually come into terms with his feelings fully and terms it as love himself.. He is still stuck on 'shining for him'... So yeah, New Years confession I guess... I was so happy her dress burned off.. That was such an ugly dress.. LOL... But is she gonna wear a curtain now? LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82.Lilith.EXOL

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 7:31am | IP Logged
I liked their scenes today. I loved the hug. The way she ran to him and he picked her up and swung her around! SUPER CUTE! I always wanted this kind of hug and I got it. Their convo was nice today. Okay despite everything, I still forget everything when I watch MaNan. SO YAY!!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PooraiPaagol-Mischievous-BoxedIndiva82.Lilith.EXOLPrincessAshVik

-Mischievous- IF-Dazzler
-Mischievous-
-Mischievous-

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Lol.. What's up with all the comments on Disha's pictures??! LOL... 'I wish Parth was my boyfriend'.. LMAO.. Why?!. The guy is so boring though... And Kaju Ji deleted that comment within minutes as it seems... LOL. Why do they bother making things so obvious by giving such reactions to fans and deleting comments, blocking, etc?! It's all too hilarious..

That gift segment was stupid.. Why did they have to break it into 2 sections when they only got like 2 gifts and it wasn't even long ?? That's dumb.. I doubt Parth reads fan mail big time now.. I don't think he bothers doing that..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82.Lilith.LamheChurake.Kiran.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 7:39am | IP Logged
LOL tum logon ne kal ITNA hungama kiya over the precap...

But anyways I think MaNan are doing just fine...loved the cuddly waali hug today...bade dino baad...even Nandu was just soaking it in all precious.

And LMFAO@ PaNi ke beech literally AAG lagoingROFL...all the ppl who hated that dress so much and wanted Nandu to show off some leg can rejoice...lol

Now the mystery of her wearing that random goldenish confection in her insta pics makes sense...does look like she will be wearing a curtain for the rest of the scenes there.

The fireflies have been lost again before they could glow for MaNan together...even the fireflies have trolled us...LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PooraiPaagol-Mischievous-BoxedIndiva82.Lilith.EXOLPrincessAshVikLamheChurake.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Parth is an ass and he has turned me off bigtime. But even he cant spoil my mood today. I loved the episode. Im gunna fangirl after work today. This 7-8 hours shift is going to be a long one now!:(( 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-.Lilith.diva82LamheChurakeEXOL

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Anu you liked their scenes today? YAY! Me too! After so long I enjoyed their scenes and I feel so happy!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82LamheChurake

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL tum logon ne kal ITNA hungama kiya over the precap...

But anyways I think MaNan are doing just fine...loved the cuddly waali hug today...bade dino baad...even Nandu was just soaking it in all precious.

And LMFAO@ PaNi ke beech literally AAG lagoingROFL...all the ppl who hated that dress so much and wanted Nandu to show off some leg can rejoice...lol

Now the mystery of her wearing that random goldenish confection in her insta pics makes sense...does look like she will be wearing a curtain for the rest of the scenes there.

The fireflies have been lost again before they could glow for MaNan together...even the fireflies have trolled us...LOL

It looked so bad though, her dress burned, she's pulling the remains of her dress so her legs don't show. LOL

So, Nandini will teach us how to wear a curtain when your dress burns. ClapLOL

I liked the episode, and I think I missed that bit they showed in the precap, the hand bit. I liked how they TALKED, he told her he'll choose his friends coz he has to protect them like she protects him. What more does she want? 

I think those fireflies went to celebrate new years, they'll be back, soon. LOL

P.S. I laughed when Manik said Nandini something's burning and she shush'es him. WOMAN, this is serious, something's burning. AngryLOL

Edited by Sanely_Insane - 02 January 2015 at 7:43am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-BoxedIndiva82.Lilith.PrincessAshVikLamheChurake.Kiran.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Kiran.

Anu you liked their scenes today? YAY! Me too! After so long I enjoyed their scenes and I feel so happy!LOL

Ofcourse I liked it...I liked yesterday's too which all of you were bitching about SO much in the last pagesLOL

The rate at which the scenes are spread out, I doubt Parth's absence will have much impact...Monday's epi seems like it will have a decent amount of MaNan too and by then these ppl will be back anyways and will have fresh material to air for Tuesday/Wednesday epis.

And I don't think BDs have hampered anything significantly so far...even today, Nandu's monologue was shot seperately but it didn't really affect the scene badly.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BoxedIndiva82LamheChurake.Kiran.EXOLPrincessAshVik

Go to top