Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
The epi was good.This is not a " love" confession, but substantial progress in speaking out about their fears and insecuritites. The fireflies get conveniently lost, so its definitely reserved when they say "love" Also I think it would be at that point Manik will realise he cant sacrifice Nandini even for his friends. I loved fierce Mama Bear Nandini " You cant have him or his present" He is mine.

Navya's pregnancy confession made laugh. πŸ˜†

All I could think of when N's maxi burned was " roop tera mastana". The forum has ruined me πŸ˜†

Harshad seems to be very interested in Soha's interest in Manik. But this guy hasn't realised that Alya and Manik are not even an item. Navya should keep him occupied though.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

The epi was good.This is not a " love" confession, but substantial progress in speaking out about their fears and insecuritites. The fireflies get conveniently lost, so its definitely reserved when they say "love" Also I think it would be at that point Manik will realise he cant sacrifice Nandini even for his friends. I loved fierce Mama Bear Nandini " You cant have him or his present" He is mine.

Navya's pregnancy confession made laugh. πŸ˜†

All I could think of when N's maxi burned was " roop tera mastana". The forum has ruined me πŸ˜†

Harshad seems to be very interested in Soha's interest in Manik. But this guy hasn't realised that Alya and Manik are not even an item. Navya should keep him occupied though.

haha fiesty Nandu...I loved that tooπŸ˜†

And LOL samee...when her dress burned down, I was like guaranteed roop tera mastana nowπŸ˜†...forum toh must be going mad predicting stuffπŸ˜†
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello everyone!!!!:):)
So happy today!!!
Loved the episode!!!
I cannot believe they actually talked! They talked about their issues, finally!!! I thought they will just have a build up but they actually talked!!!
And that hug! How cute was it!!!! Totally Loved it!!! Going to watch it again!!!:):)
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†Definitely roop tera mastana moment to come πŸ˜†

But I am totally in love with today's show, I loved yesterday as well.
Yes Nandini in that fierce possessive GF mode, it was really fun and exciting, I love it.

The moment when Manik said "You shine for me" and his eyes were so vulnerable and full of love for Nandini..yes he hasn't realised it is love but we all know it is. And Nandini just ran up to him.

Anu, yeah when MaNan is happy we are happy πŸ˜†  
AreYaar thumbnail
When MaNan were sitting on that couch looking all bored, that was PaNi's MOST natural acting together yetπŸ˜›πŸ€£...act bhi nahin karna padaa...this is their usual mode together...hahahaha
BoxedIn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I was huffing with annoyance every time another character came onscreen today. Such a fangurl after all. πŸ˜†
But yeah, I'd have hated it if we had gotten any ILUs. She wanted to know where she stands in his life, and he told her in plain words- you protect me. It's a good beginning, we'll get to see if the characters have really progressed only when the next conflict comes around. Which I'm thinking might be Soha after all, unfortunately. 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: BoxedIn

I was huffing with annoyance every time another character came onscreen today. Such a fangurl after all. πŸ˜†

But yeah, I'd have hated it if we had gotten any ILUs. She wanted to know where she stands in his life, and he told her in plain words- you protect me. It's a good beginning, we'll get to see if the characters have really progressed only when the next conflict comes around. Which I'm thinking might be Soha after all, unfortunately. 

I can't help but wish we'd get more happy epis after having jheloed 60 epis of angst and tears...but I guess these New Year's scenes might be it for a while cuz as soon as they return to their friends, they'll have the Navya pregnancy issue as well as the great Soha problem to deal with...plenty of drama to keep the conflicts going and as we all know, everything comes to center around MaNan only eventually.
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wrote something after ages- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4271327 πŸ˜†
BoxedIn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Anu, I guess we'll be getting pre-Musicana types episodes, or I hope we will. They have to strike some kind of balance here after the major dragfest post-Musicana. The Soha-situation might put Manik in this album/Fab5 vs Nandini quandary. So what will he choose this time around, that's what we need to see. 
I have no idea where they are going with the Navya pregnancy, and frankly don't much care either. I became indifferent to the character a long time back, she hasn't one likeable or interesting thing about her. 
Edited by BoxedIn - 9 years ago
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AreYaar

haha fiesty Nandu...I loved that tooπŸ˜†

And LOL samee...when her dress burned down, I was like guaranteed roop tera mastana nowπŸ˜†...forum toh must be going mad predicting stuffπŸ˜†

I love how they don't make her a wallflower, girl is feisty and girl has needs. I like my Nandini πŸ˜†