Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 18)

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Tanu ..  Kiran ... u know wut ..screw them. Its our fault. For sticking  around despite  all the shit they dish  out. BDs ruining imp MaNan scenes and wutnot. 
GOD I wish someone  would call them out on their bullshit openly. Mai karti but forum  mein jab chachay ki baat aati hai toh  sab apne ghagra uthake naachne lagte hai. Suhagans phir ronay lagenge. Warna I swear Id bash these mofos left and right for pullin' such unprofessional shit. UGH. I am sooo effin' MAD. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82.Lilith..Kiran.

-Mischievous- IF-Dazzler
-Mischievous-
-Mischievous-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:01am | IP Logged
LOL.. Rafz... I'm laughing at my stupidity.. I should have known... Itna lamba break ka kuch toh side-effects hongay... Chacha waha ganji baniyan pehen ke Dubai mein Kaju kha raha hai aur Yahaa, us hopeless phaangirls are sitting here expecting some feel wala dhamaka... I have mentioned this yesterday that they are using Body Doubles for Manik's back shots...I wasn't sure if they were planning to do that with MaNan scenes as well ...but knowing PP, I should have known

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82LamheChurake.Kiran.

PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Manik Malhotra, I mean THE Manik Malhotra sat in a taxi!!! WOW!!! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:08am | IP Logged
ITNA hold this guy has over the producers?  Ke he gets  to take SO many  days off at a crucial  time, plot wise,  like now ? 
HAI KAUN YEH  PP ? 

Iswear koi toh  isse iska aukad dikhaye. UGH. So.Damn.Frustrating.

A measly small time TV actor naak mein rassi daal  le ghumaaing BBC jaise bade production house ko .. pooray show ke modh ko . Unf**kinbleevable.

Kal ka scene is effectively  ruined for me.

-Mischievous-diva82.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I am so f**king pissed right now! Someone really needs to call this guy out on his bullshit. I have had enough with his crap! I was fine till it  didn't show on screen but it's beginning to show on the screen and I do not appreciate that. I don't care if they use BDs for other scenes but NOT for MaNan scenes. And why is this guy getting special treatment? THIS IS PATHETIC! 

-Mischievous-diva82

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Rafi can't we tweet them? If not fangirls at least WE can tweet them? PP needs to know he isn't doing any of us a favor. He gets paid for the work he does. We don't owe him shit while he owes us everything. If fans can make him, we won't think twice before breaking him. I JUST CANT. Fans spend their time, money, effort appreciating his work and what does he do in return? Ruining everything for us. Someone needs to get him back on earth!

-Mischievous-diva82

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:48am | IP Logged
How about sending a letter to him where one of the reporters can give him during the gift segments? Of course he won't read it coz lifaafay mein pack karke bhejenge letter, so even if he opens it ON camera, we'll write nice stuff in the beginning, then continue it with gaaliyan, so he'll get to read it off camera? LOL
No, I am serious. 

-Mischievous-diva82.Lilith.

-Mischievous- IF-Dazzler
-Mischievous-
-Mischievous-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Kiran.

Rafi can't we tweet them? If not fangirls at least WE can tweet them? PP needs to know he isn't doing any of us a favor. He gets paid for the work he does. We don't owe him shit while he owes us everything. If fans can make him, we won't think twice before breaking him. I JUST CANT. Fans spend their time, money, effort appreciating his work and what does he do in return? Ruining everything for us. Someone needs to get him back on earth!

Koi fayda nahi... Lostboy won't do shit cause Parth is his laadla...The rest of the cast comprises of Niti(who has to put up with his shit),Utkarsh who is close to Niti, Ayaz who remains cordial with everyone, Krissan and Veebha who aren't of any use, and CC (less said,the better)... Then there is Parth who get flooded with a thousand drool posts for every criticism or negative comment.. He doesn't check Twitter and he blocks people on Insta ... Therefore, he doesn't give a shit...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Lilith.

Go to top