Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 137)

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
So today I finally watched Ayaz, Parth, Krissan and Charlie one. Just for Ayaz. Ayaz couldn't help mentioning SH ROFL he had to say "beating SH" such a troll he is ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

queenoftimbaktu.Lilith.EXOLAreYaar

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

TongueLOL I wondered about that too...I don't think it's a director thing cuz he ALWAYS does it...for the smallest of hugs to the most intimate of bits...so it seems to be a mannerism natural to Parth only...his fingers are always restless moving...either to caress her shoulder during a hug or her face...and when he entwines his fingers with hers, then also he keeps rubbing them...in every small gesture, there is some rubbing going on...shit that sounds SO wrongROFL

Ohhh achha haan diwali wala neck kiss was deffo more intimate than saawali si raat...woh toh overall only was a much more intimate scene given the way they showed Manik's hand sliding over her bare waist too...amazing how none of these things look vulgar...all so aesthetically shot...no cheap lingering camera angles...kudos to director saab...he has good aesthetic sense.

yea nur i had missed this post of urs...

chalo u also noticed good good...LOL

hahaha too much rubbing indeed sounds wrong ROFL

btw word about aesthetic shots..i mean i never get any vulgar vibe from their scenes chahe kitna bhi intimate ho...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessAshVikAreYaar

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nneeiill

seriously he is such a good kisser..i never expected it ..so when i saw the scene it was such a sweet surprise...i mean i cant describe how much i liked it...

.now that we have such a gr8 kisser as  lead we need couple of them more..hamara haq banta hai ROFL

i even loved his  cheat kiss with alya..may be i am in minority...but i like all his kisses LOL

Wait what cheat kiss? I thought he had ACTUAL kisses with Alya...cheat tha?Confused

I can't tell cuz truth be told I forwarded all Manik-Alya "intimate" scenesROFL...Mere andar ki MaNan phangurl se bardaasht nahin hote theROFL

you r right..cheat kiss nahi tha ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

sauris IF-Dazzler
sauris
sauris

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Temper Tantrums a running very high today on kyy sets coz creatives failed to giv the script,no shoot for more than 8 hours.The only person who is happy is parth coz he got to sleep peacefully

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

queenoftimbaktudiva82EXOLAreYaar

PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 4:50am | IP Logged

seriously he is such a good kisser..i never expected it ..so when i saw the scene it was such a sweet surprise...i mean i cant describe how much i liked it...

.now that we have such a gr8 kisser as  lead we need couple of them more..hamara haq banta hai ROFL

i even loved his  cheat kiss with alya..may be i am in minority...but i like all his kisses LOL

Wait what cheat kiss? I thought he had ACTUAL kisses with Alya...cheat tha?Confused

I can't tell cuz truth be told I forwarded all Manik-Alya "intimate" scenesROFL...Mere andar ki MaNan phangurl se bardaasht nahin hote theROFL

you r right..cheat kiss nahi tha ROFL

It wasn't a cheat kiss...It was actual kiss...
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sauris

Temper Tantrums a running very high today on kyy sets coz creatives failed to giv the script,no shoot for more than 8 hours.The only person who is happy is parth coz he got to sleep peacefully

Chalo KOI toh khush haiROFL

Wow so no shoot for more than 8 hours...matlab crappy/filler epis coming up *sigh*  Creatives ko kya ho gaya that script nahin likhi?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82PrincessAshVik

PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Ohh.. Hope the quality remains the same...
diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sauris

Chalo KOI toh khush haiROFL

Wow so no shoot for more than 8 hours...matlab crappy/filler epis coming up *sigh*  Creatives ko kya ho gaya that script nahin likhi?

I have this vision of Ayaz/Niti/Utkarsh/Kris/Zain/veebha demanding explanations whilst Parth is next to them on the floor/sofa sleeping. LOL

Edited by diva82 - 13 January 2015 at 7:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Go to top