Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 135)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Kiran.

Btw off topic but do any off you guys have iPhone?

I have one...it's an Iphone5 though...relatively "old"LOL...

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Btw off topic but do any off you guys have iPhone?

I have one...it's an Iphone5 though...relatively "old"LOL...

Well iphone5 isn't really old. My youngest bro has 4s LOL

Anyways, I had a question. So other day safari crashed on my phone and a message popped saying to call some number but I'm too lazy. So I started using Google Chrome but Google Chrome keeps shutting down in between and I thought I should download safari again but I guess u can't do that. Any idea how to fix it?:(

I have iphone6 btw.
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Wait, you actually fully deleted safari from your phone? Wow I've never done that...lol...it's the only browser I ever use on my phone and it works fine most of the time...I've never even tried using Chrome on an iphone...don't even know how that would work.

So there isn't a safari app that you can download again from the app store or something?

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Btw talking about iPhones, KY2 cast is crazy about iPhones. They were all very excited when they got new one especially Ayaz and Niti. And every single one of them have iphoneLOL Apple should pay them for promoting their product so well. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Lilith.PrincessAshVikAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

Btw talking about iPhones, KY2 cast is crazy about iPhones. They were all very excited when they got new one especially Ayaz and Niti. And every single one of them have iphoneLOL Apple should pay them for promoting their product so well. LOL

haha yeah Niti and Kriss were pretty crazy about their new iphone too.

Irony is that the phone they always show for messages etc. popping up in the actual show is a Samsung phone...likely some ADsLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessAshVik

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

Wait, you actually fully deleted safari from your phone? Wow I've never done that...lol...it's the only browser I ever use on my phone and it works fine most of the time...I've never even tried using Chrome on an iphone...don't even know how that would work.

So there isn't a safari app that you can download again from the app store or something?

No I didn't delete it. You actually cannot delete it. You cannot delete any of the apps that were originally there when u got the phone. The only ones downloaded after by us can be deleted or reinstalled! :(

I guess I gotta call the stupid number! I don't know how it crashed though! I mean it was perfectly fine and then one fine day it crashed and every time I open safari hoping it would be fine now, all I see is that message popping up before anything!
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 8:20pm | IP Logged

No I didn't delete it. You actually cannot delete it. You cannot delete any of the apps that were originally there when u got the phone. The only ones downloaded after by us can be deleted or reinstalled! :(

I guess I gotta call the stupid number! I don't know how it crashed though! I mean it was perfectly fine and then one fine day it crashed and every time I open safari hoping it would be fine now, all I see is that message popping up before anything!

Did you try simply restarting your phone? That works for me sometimes when some of my apps are crashing on me...that's what one customer service rep told me one time...that your phone needs to be restarted once in a while just like your computerLOL

.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 8:20pm | IP Logged

haha yeah Niti and Kriss were pretty crazy about their new iphone too.

Irony is that the phone they always show for messages etc. popping up in the actual show is a Samsung phone...likely some ADsLOL

Only for close ups they use some next phones cuz obviously they wouldn't want these random fictional character numbers on their personal phones.LOL But for long shots, most of the times they just use their own phones. But in the first hug scene after Cabirs gay revelation, they used iPhones even for close ups and also when Nandini changes Maniks name in her phone. I guess those were the only times:/

PrincessAshVik

Go to top