Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 134)

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by .Kiran.

@neeiill: dude I agree. I think he puts up all this drama cuz KajuBen is on the sets. But when he does those scenes, he's fully into the scenes. I have said this billion times. He kisses the best on screen. Like his kisses are so natural and real and full of love and tenderness. Like exactly the way I would want to see on screen. He leaves no reason to complain on that front. Be it lip kiss, neck kiss,shoulder kiss, forehead kiss, check kiss. They are always full kisses and I absolutely love them.<font size="3"> I don't think anyone understand how much I love the way Manik kisses Nandu!</font>

Oh I do *nods* Trust me, I doLOL

To make kisses look good onscreen is something most ppl just don't manage in the Indian film/TV industry...PP is a RARE creature in that senseLOL

Okay I'm glad someone does. Cuz I don't have words to describe how much I love his kisses!

Yes PP maybe many things but he's a really good kisser and doing an amazing job as Manik and those are the main things that matter. And he definitely doesn't disappoint on that front!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 7:43pm | IP Logged

And Anu I AGREEE. We will get kiss when Nandu decides to put her full trust in Manik and is ready for all the intimacy. I think it will be her initiating. It will be special in its own way. I'm not keeping expectations high but YESS this is what I feel too!

yea it has to be her...that's what even Manik would like ...i really appreciate his patience here...LOL

.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
I hope they don't show us kisses every now and then. A bit of gap would be nice to have the effect. It then again if we wanna go natural/realistic way, regular cute kisses would be nice after confession.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOLPrincessAshVikAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Nitya, did you read my post at the end of page 132?Tongue

EXOL

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 7:54pm | IP Logged

I hope they don't show us kisses every now and then. A bit of gap would be nice to have the effect. It then again if we wanna go natural/realistic way, regular cute kisses would be nice after confession.

The way they seem to be going right now is...Manik keeps on TRYING for the kisses...and then every two weeks or so, Nandu gets meherbaan and showers him with cheek/forehead kissesLOL

Right now toh he's been friendzoned so I doubt use kuch bhi milega Nandu seLOL...it's likely ki next kiss will only be at the end of this friendship track or the love confession.

Till then we see Manik ke usual attemptsLOL

.Kiran.EXOLPrincessAshVik

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

seriously he is such a good kisser..i never expected it ..so when i saw the scene it was such a sweet surprise...i mean i cant describe how much i liked it...

.now that we have such a gr8 kisser as  lead we need couple of them more..hamara haq banta hai ROFL

i even loved his  cheat kiss with alya..may be i am in minority...but i like all his kisses LOL

Wait what cheat kiss? I thought he had ACTUAL kisses with Alya...cheat tha?Confused

I can't tell cuz truth be told I forwarded all Manik-Alya "intimate" scenesROFL...Mere andar ki MaNan phangurl se bardaasht nahin hote theROFL

.Kiran.EXOLPrincessAshVik

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

The way they seem to be going right now is...Manik keeps on TRYING for the kisses...and then every two weeks or so, Nandu gets meherbaan and showers him with cheek/forehead kissesLOL

Right now toh he's been friendzoned so I doubt use kuch bhi milega Nandu seLOL...it's likely ki next kiss will only be at the end of this friendship track or the love confession.

Till then we see Manik ke usual attemptsLOL

Lmao. Manik will go crazy tryingROFL I find him so cute with all his attempts at every given chance even though he knows it won't work out and then his expressions when she realizes his anticsROFL so adorable!

EXOLPrincessAshVikAreYaar

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Btw off topic but do any off you guys have iPhone?

Go to top