Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 130)

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by nneeiill

ok guys if u dont end up reading the OS i suggested...
read this line by ayyappa...

Up from the heaven Lord Aiyappa laughed at sulking manik.."I will fail your every attempt till you confess your love..I can't handle your girl's complaints for a life time!!"

LOL sorry I keep missing your post about this OS...that's a hilarious line from Aiyyapa and that seems to be exactly what is happening with Manik...love confession se pehle nahin milega ise kissLOL

phew kisi ne tho pada..LOL...and there is this one also

"Ayyo..Kya karu mei iss ladke ka" Nandini as always complained to aiyappa about her monster to which aiyyappa rolled his eyes from heaven..day and night he was getting  bombarded with complaints about this certain monster..For once he wanted to tell this little girl that he is not a love guru and is a bal bramachari for life!! 

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by .Kiran.

He doesn't have it in him to stay away from her.. Even for a minute.<font size="3"> Leave him alone with Nandini and this guy won't for anything else. </font>Then he indulges her in some convo and his hands start moving on its own accord touching her, pulling her, feeling her. He tried to be smart with his ways to touch her but she's smarter and she realizes his anticsLOL so cute man but knowing him, he wouldn't give up. Every time he gets a chance, he has to try even if he knows it's not gunna work out. LOL

SO trueLOL...it won't be a stretch to say ki when he finds Nandu, it's like usko duniya mil gayi...his whole world condenses into this one tiny little thing...and he has no wishes or desires beyond that...so utterly content he gets...

His whole day is spent in trying to get to her only...LOL...and this was true even during the Monster/spot days...heck in EVERY phase, this was true of Manik...his whole day revolved around either trying to get to Nandu or find out about her or think about herLOL

And yeah you gotta admire his dedication...he never gives up no matter how many times Nandu manages to wiggle away or catch onto his tricksLOLLOL

Aww man, looking at your gifs makes me so wish for a repeat of fireflies waali kiss...they do it so beautifully...

And I just find it adorable how he admitted that he was looking for Nandu only and then just grabbed the sandwich and ran offLOL...like they don't sit and do rambling mushy sessions...the scenes are just right.

Legit. She's his entire world. Even when with fab5, he makes an excuse and gets out of there to meet her. So cute he is. Dude even when he supposedly hated her, he landed up at her house at night even after spending entire day around her at harshad's house around the pool area. He needs her around him at all times.

I was watching that confession episode. Episode number 67 LOL and there was no way I wasnt gunna put these in my dabba. So beautiful they were. When he says, with her, he feels like being good. I died. He wants to be good just for her. Or when he says, he isn't afraid of darkness when she's with him because she's there to shine like a star for him. And the way he kissed her. So beautiful. So tender. With so much love and care. And the way he holds her face and looks at her as if she's everything! And she is everything to him. For real. And even after kiss when she smiles looking at fireflies, the way he looked at her with so much love and then later when he's so desperate to know what she thinks about him. There's such dire need to know, to hear from her. Too many feels, Anu!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

queenoftimbaktuEXOLPrincessAshVikAreYaar

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
With the way they are going with missed chances again, I'm pretty sure we will get a kiss when they confess. They are building up to it. I like how they always give proper build up to MaNan. Then it all makes sense and you actually enjoy their high points!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

queenoftimbaktuEXOLPrincessAshVikAreYaar

PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Kiran.

With the way they are going with missed chances again, I'm pretty sure we will get a kiss when they confess. They are building up to it. I like how they always give proper build up to MaNan. Then it all makes sense and you actually enjoy their high points!

Last time we got a real kiss. This time? LOL.I am just wondering, due to the offscreen stufff...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.EXOL

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
@neeiill: I read that OS yesterday I think. It was cute with aiyappa's reactions addedLOL

EXOL

PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Last time he missed 10 times till he actually kissed her. LOL. Wonder what it will be this time:P:D

Edited by PrincessAshVik - 12 January 2015 at 7:06pm
.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Sara I'm not going keep my hopes high cuz I end up getting disappointed later on but I'm hoping for a real kiss and I do feel we will get a real one. Parth is an ass and always throws tantrums and acts like a princess. But I'm sure despite everything if crew convinces him, he will agree to kiss! I just hope crew manages to convince him. That's all!

PrincessAshVik

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
all u guys doing some awesome discussions..we should be in EDT..LOL

PrincessAshVik

Go to top