Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 129)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Kiran.

He doesn't have it in him to stay away from her.. Even for a minute. Leave him alone with Nandini and this guy won't for anything else. Then he indulges her in some convo and his hands start moving on its own accord touching her, pulling her, feeling her. He tried to be smart with his ways to touch her but she's smarter and she realizes his anticsLOL so cute man but knowing him, he wouldn't give up. Every time he gets a chance, he has to try even if he knows it's not gunna work out. LOL

SO trueLOL...it won't be a stretch to say ki when he finds Nandu, it's like usko duniya mil gayi...his whole world condenses into this one tiny little thing...and he has no wishes or desires beyond that...so utterly content he gets...

His whole day is spent in trying to get to her only...LOL...and this was true even during the Monster/spot days...heck in EVERY phase, this was true of Manik...his whole day revolved around either trying to get to Nandu or find out about her or think about herLOL

And yeah you gotta admire his dedication...he never gives up no matter how many times Nandu manages to wiggle away or catch onto his tricksLOLLOL

Aww man, looking at your gifs makes me so wish for a repeat of fireflies waali kiss...they do it so beautifully...

And I just find it adorable how he admitted that he was looking for Nandu only and then just grabbed the sandwich and ran offLOL...like they don't sit and do rambling mushy sessions...the scenes are just right.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.EXOLPrincessAshVik

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
You know on musicana night, when after fab5's performance when he's sitting behind on the chair with his hand bleeding and Nandini comes by. She tries to walk by but he stops her by making her fall on him and then caresses her face and then she caresses his hand before realizing what she's doing. I love that scene so much. It's just so intense and angsty for me! And his dream dance too! Also his jealousy seeing her dancing with dhruv! And then later him telling her to go home or the break scene and then hospital scenes or when he came to check on her! I loved them all! Also when she says " woh aur main hum nahin the"

But I laughed when he said "dhruv ke saath bada has ke dance kar rahi thi" Like when did u see her smiling or laughing? This guy was always insecure when it came to DhruvLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

queenoftimbaktu.Lilith.EXOLPrincessAshVikAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 6:52pm | IP Logged

@neeiil: I do, sometimes. Mostly when Anu is there LOL

In Friday's episode, while sitting on the stairs when Manik tries to kiss her and she's like no cheating. She tells him friends don't do all this and he's like really? As if he didn't know and then later he's like "shit! Missed it" ROFL or did he say "busted"?

LOL I noticed that too...He said, "Shit, missed it"LOL...sighing over his missed chances...SO close he wasLOL...he almosttt had herLOL...but keep trying, Manik...try, try till you succeedLOL

I love how they are able to maintain a balance b/w innocent and smart Nandu...like today also the way she was taken in by his, "I told Fab 5 everything about what's b/w us nautanki"LOL initially before he burst out laughingLOL

PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Love reading your posts Anu and Kiran:):)

Yeah. Remember the time when he says, "Dude! Manik malhotra subah kisi ke liye nahin uthta!" And what about the time he took the contract to her place at 6:00 a.m!!! LOL!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOL

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 6:55pm | IP Logged

You know on musicana night, when after fab5's performance when he's sitting behind on the chair with his hand bleeding and Nandini comes by. She tries to walk by but he stops her by making her fall on him and then caresses her face and then she caresses his hand before realizing what she's doing. I love that scene so much. It's just so intense and angsty for me! And his dream dance too! Also his jealousy seeing her dancing with dhruv! And then later him telling her to go home or the break scene and then hospital scenes or when he came to check on her! I loved them all! Also when she says " woh aur main hum nahin the"

But I laughed when he said "dhruv ke saath bada has ke dance kar rahi thi" Like when did u see her smiling or laughing? This guy was always insecure when it came to DhruvLOL

LOL I was watching Musicana epis last night too...so the scenes are all fresh in my mind as well...from that hand bleeding scene, Manik's sarcastic 'Aansoo ke badle KHOON" line was so raw...even as he was attempting to mock her to drive her away, he was twisting the knife in his own heart...

And yeah the way she unconsciously ends up caressing his hand when she sees him in pain...it was a lovely moment.

I love the filter coffee to Nurse doing the dressing to the "woh aur main hum nahin the" scene...all of it...awesome scenesLOL

And his HASS  HASS ke delusions toh puraani problem haiLOL...he'll never get over itLOL

PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Do you guys think we will get another kiss? LOl. I know not to expect one, but do you think we will get one?
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

ok guys if u dont end up reading the OS i suggested...
read this line by ayyappa...

Up from the heaven Lord Aiyappa laughed at sulking manik.."I will fail your every attempt till you confess your love..I can't handle your girl's complaints for a life time!!"

LOL sorry I keep missing your post about this OS...that's a hilarious line from Aiyyapa and that seems to be exactly what is happening with Manik...love confession se pehle nahin milega ise kissLOL

EXOL

PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Manik, although did everything on purpose, he chose it, hurting Nandini, it still hurt him. It hurt him a lot! He went through the same pain Nandini went through if not more. He was mocking all their moments, he was hurting someone he adored. He was making her hate him all that pain. Uff. My heart went out to them both. I did not know whom to support at that point...

EXOL

Go to top