Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 122)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Kiran.

All I wanna say is these two are really good actors who manage to make audience forget their differences and engage them in MaNan world.

They are very good actors for that reason for sure...also very lucky too I'd say...that they are on the same page vis a vis their dedication to their performances...whatever approach they have to their work COMPLEMENTS each other so well...you can be an amazing actor but if the person opposite you doesn't compliment your working style, you cannot keep the ship afloat by yourself.

They both FEEL their characters very similarly...like Parth said in that interview once...they feel every emotion of their characters and try to portray them as such.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.EXOLPrincessAshVik

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by nneeiill

i see KVB always posting pics with surbhi from the sets..and also with his wife...nice balance ...fans bhi happy..biwi bi happy..
..and i guess u need an understanding partner for that...which PP lacks

Personally I think KVB goes overboard with his chipkoing to Surbhi...and him and Teejay are just a VERY WEIRD pair...let's not even go thereLOL

There's plenty of other pairs that manage their on and offscreen pairings just fine...lekin yeh Raju-Caju ke bass ki baat nahinLOL

OMG! I feel the same. It's one thing to be real good friends but he's always glued to her and she to him. Sometimes, it doesn't even look right 'as friends'. I consider myself to be a pretty open minded person but there's always a certain line that shouldn't be crossed. Even as friends no matter how close you are, you aren't always glued to each other like couples. I find it very weird whenever I look at their pictures and I just wonder how his wife is okay with all that. Personally, I wouldn't be okay if you are going overboard!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOLAreYaar

PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Are you guys still there? Or am I too late?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOL

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

oh ok..i dont know much about them...LOL

LOL he's very eccentric and OTT in his gushing over Teejay...dunno why but they creep me outLOL

KVB-Surbhi ke I saw some gifs where he was literally hugging/kissing her full chipak chipak keLOL...bahuuut yaaraana haiLOL...Caju agar Teejay ki jagah hoti toh ab tak aag lagaa chuki hoti sabkoLOL

Itna bhi overboard nahin jaana chahiye in "friendship" that it starts looking tacky...and I feel these ppl do all this simply to promote their pairings...I find it OTT.

KVB pehle itna ajeeb nahin hota tha *sigh*...he's gotten weirder over the yearsLOL

Somehow I'd take PP ka epic fail at PR over this OTT chipkuness.

.Kiran.EXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

wasnt it funny when he said "nandu sabki friend hai" ROFL

PrincessAshVikAreYaar

PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Honestly, hats off to Parth and Niti for MaNan! Seriously, the writers deserve credit and all, but these 2, make it work! If they were not such great actors, and if their chemistry was not so amazing, even the writing would not be able to bring out the amazingness. DO I make any sense? LOL

.Kiran.EXOL

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Okay I'm trying not to quote a lot because it looks ugly and messes up the page. And I cannot cut down quotes cuz I'm on phone so bear with me.

Anu I'm so glad they share such an understanding with regards to their work. As Niti said, they don't need to rehearse a lot. They just know how the other one works and it helps a lot. This understanding is the reason they come across so natural and compliment each other so well. And their understanding about their characters also helps a lot and to add on, they are pretty good actors. So it all works out well thankfully.

EXOLPrincessAshVikAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

wasnt it funny when he said "nandu sabki friend hai" ROFL

haha that was hilarious! Thanks for reminding me...loving all his sarcastic digs at Nandu's FRIENDSHIP zoneLOLLOL...and Cabir side pe was like, "W*F"LOL

I love how Manik UNDERSTANDS her need to want this friendship but at the same time he wouldn't be Manik if he wasn't SARCASTIC about itLOL

Hi Sara! Yep we're all still hereLOL

.Kiran.EXOLPrincessAshVik

Go to top