Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 120)

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
This pair is something man! Despite so much off screen shit, I forget everything when these two are on screen. And usually, I lose interest in romantic scenes soon after the couples get together but with these two Im just loving them more and more. 
Just watched the episode again and enjoyed it! How cute were they in sandwich sharing scene and even the last scene? And Cabir was hilarious with his health concernROFL

Skipped everything else. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOL

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Kiran.

This pair is something man! Despite so much off screen shit, I forget everything when these two are on screen. And usually, I lose interest in romantic scenes soon after the couples get together but with these two Im just loving them more and more. 
Just watched the episode again and enjoyed it! How cute were they in sandwich sharing scene and even the last scene? And Cabir was hilarious with his health concernROFL

Skipped everything else. 

Yeah I said the same in the EDT.  I'm amazed at how RELAXED they look in their scenes together...like the sandwich scene was all good natured camaraderie today and they actually looked like friends onlyLOLLOL...and sooo many smiles exchanged...they actually look happy together...if we didn't know any betterLOL

The writers have written in a good plot turn to begin with and then there is just the chemistry b/w these two...without any typical "romance" happening in the epi also they bring out an ease, a natural vibe b/w MaNan that keeps me watching.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.EXOLPrincessAshVik

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Were there semi meta vibes going on in the sandwich scene waise? LOL like the bit where Nandu talks about how girls have an INTUITION about some things and Manik talks about INSECURE femalesLOL  *nudge nudge wink wink*

Writers pulling the Raju-Caju parallels as always...lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Lilith.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Anu that is it. It's the natural ease that works so well for me. Their scenes never look forced or thrown in just for the heck of it. And even if they are, these two never make it seem that way. Their chemistry is so natural, unique and special. Like most of their scenes click with the audience. Be it their simple interactions, romantic cute scenes or intimate sensual scenes.

EXOLPrincessAshVikAreYaar

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Were there semi meta vibes going on in the sandwich scene waise? LOL like the bit where Nandu talks about how girls have an INTUITION about some things and Manik talks about INSECURE femalesLOL  *nudge nudge wink wink*

Writers pulling the Raju-Caju parallels as always...lol

aajkal mujhe insecurity word sunte hi caju ki yaad aati hai.LOL...even while watching the episode that was  the first thing that came into my mind...intution vs insecurity..that was a nice talk there..did u see how he snatches the other sandwich also while leaving ROFL

.Lilith.PrincessAshVikAreYaar

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Seriously kudos to them for actually not showing their offscreen issues on screen. And I actually believe Parth when he says we never try to outperform each other. It's important that they both try to help each other out and click together! It shows on screen.

Exactly. If we didn't know better, I would totally think they are buddies off screenLOL

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Kiran.

Anu that is it. It's the natural ease that works so well for me. Their scenes never look forced or thrown in just for the heck of it. And even if they are, these two never make it seem that way. Their chemistry is so natural, unique and special. Like most of their scenes click with the audience. Be it their simple interactions, romantic cute scenes or intimate sensual scenes.

Usually anticipation like mar jaati hai overnight once the typical confession etc. high points are done with...but even now, I only look forward to MaNan bits in every epi...put these two in the same frame together and automatically my anticipation increasesLOL...even in random bits like them just hanging around Navya to help her out...and they are so delivering on every front b/w MaNan these days beyond my expectations.

.Kiran.EXOLPrincessAshVik

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Lmao. Anu I didn't think about it that way till you mentioned it. See these two make me forget everything once they are on screen. But these people are awesome if all this meta humour they throw in is intentional. Which seems to be the case btw. LOL

Go to top