Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 116)

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
God knows what the problem is. All I want is someone to put him in his place.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-EXOL

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 12:57am | IP Logged
So once again I went through the comments and read what you guys had to say.

Truth be told,I can still watch MaNan on-screen and forget everything that's happening off-screen. But the moment I switch off my TV, all of these things come back at me!

First things first- Why did Niti delete that ZainTi pic?? Confused I can't see it in her insta acc anymore (or is it just me?). I saw that pic on an AbhiNi or ZainTi fc acc on insta- don't remember which.

Secondly, I kinda agree with both paties- one who thinks that fans shouldn't bash PP on Twitter and the ones who thinks he deserves it.

Well, he defo deserves it, but the point is, as Tanvi pointed out, he doesn't even know how to use Twitter- toh faayda kya hain?? LOL

About Niti and her handling things with a smile on her face- well sadly, this is how the industry works! You are not allowed to be human and express what you feel as that might affect your standing in the industry. Instead of respecting her for her tolerance, I respect her for not being afraid of sharing what she feels with her fans and followers! Clap The way I see it, her fans mean a lot to her and she always makes sure to express that in every way possible.

About KY2 cast putting their problems aside and continue doing their job- I HIGHLY doubt that! Dunno about the others but PP doesn't have a SINGLE professional bone in his body! And things wouldn't have gotten out of hands at the first place if that was the case.

Once the media gets hold of this story- tab toh ho chuki in sabki! Ouch But somewhere, I want that to happen. PP NEEDS to be shown his place, it's high time now!!

This will go down in history man! Never have I ever been associated with a show which consists of such losers-cum-douchebags for actors aur fandom toh mashallah! They can give the Eden Gardens crowd a run for their craziness and intimidation, and that's SAYING SOMETHING!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

queenoftimbaktu-Mischievous-diva82LamheChurakeEXOL

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 1:10am | IP Logged
And HAAILAAA...yeh @BraBen Kaju's maa aur @Kaju ki Barfi banao kun hain be?? ROFL ROFL

LamheChurakeEXOL

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 2:27am | IP Logged

Well after knowing about certain things from elsewhere, all I say that PP deserves it!

Definitely something will come out in the media now.
I'm still able to enjoy Manan on screen, it's incredibly believable, but hats off to Niti.  Seriously Hats off!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Lilith.EXOLLamheChurake

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_08

And HAAILAAA...yeh @BraBen Kaju's maa aur @Kaju ki Barfi banao kun hain be?? ROFL ROFL

BraBen ki maa = Happy

Kaju ki barfi banao = Hasnaa 

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOL

medha16 IF-Rockerz
medha16
medha16

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 3:13am | IP Logged
So, i have been out of station n now i see this in 24 hours?
Saare feels ka satyanaash phir se!
Kaju really needs to get a life...wat does she do all day? Someone needs 2 throw her out of the sets into where she belongs...she is f**king psychotic and is in DESPERATE NEED OF SOME SERIOUS HELP!
What is niti's fault here? If not 4 Manik, nobody wud look at parth even twice...this guy takes d cake 4 d most amount of douchebagi-iness in a guy ...most of the cast r really mentally imbalanced,unfortunately!
Poor niti  uttu...why target them 4 ur incompetence n insecure partners?
I'm so pissed...braben n her chhamiya need to be put in their place asap...vikku, wat d f**k r you doing letting this bullshit continue?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

queenoftimbaktudiva82EXOL

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_08

Well, he defo deserves it, but the point is, as Tanvi pointed out, he doesn't even know how to use Twitter- toh faayda kya hain?? LOL

Itni LOGIC ki baat kyun karni...LOL...FAAYDA toh kisi ka bhi nahin hai...na Niti ka, na fandom ka, na show ka...PP toh nobody gives a shit about to begin with...dunno about everyone else here and the "elsewhere" information they are going off ofLOL, but to me the show does matter...and this kind of pointless OTT bashing doesn't serve any purpose...

Waise bhi it's not like this is the first time everyone here is privy to PP and his CN ki immaturity...still you all react SO righteouslyLOL...as if every single time same baatein bol ke something will changeLOL...first time info pata chale, sab ko gussa aaye, I can understand...I was part of that once too...but seriously after watching like MULTIPLE iterations of this cycle, STILL you all are stuck at the same placeLOL

How can anyone even take this stuff seriously anymore?

Last time I was feeling so affronted on Niti's behalf ki she got so isolated/bullied blah blah...and one week later she was chipkoing to CC and the girl gang like usse achhe uske koi dost nahinLOL...so again I ask...what is the purpose of all this?

Yeh sab log jaise taise apna kaam karte rahenge and will move on...toh tum sab log apna khoon jalaa ke kya kar loge?

You think your bashing PP will "teach him a lesson"?LOL...seriously? After all you've seen of this situation, you believe that?LOL...God bless your optimism or should I say trolling dedication thenLOL

They are all messed up ppl lekin yeh sab shout kar kar ke, tum log kya achieve kar loge? Nothing...all that will happen is that the backlash WILL reflect on the show sooner or later...

Edited by AreYaar - 11 January 2015 at 5:30am

EXOLPrincessAshVik

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessAshVik

Whenever I watch the old episodes, Manik and Dhruv's friendship amazes me. They used to be such good friends! Their bonding was so sweet! Not that I don't like Manik and Cabir, but I kinda miss Manik and Dhruv...

I would love to see more of Manik and Abhi's scenes.
"Nandini and her quirky likes"
LOL. Gadha he is total. Abhi did all the setting for the new year and still... LOL.

Manik knows that Abhi arranged for the place on New Years right? But does he know that Abhi is the one who got it all decorated?

Re: Friendships: I disagree with Rafi...I think the title is very much justified even if we got inconsistencies and some half-baked plotlines...the show has a very understated narrative style compared to most shows...in the attempt to make it "real" or I guess casual everyday interactions, sometimes the impact doesn't come through.

But I did enjoy Manik-Dhruv ke initial scenes too...there was an intuitive quality to Dhruv earlier even though Uttu's acting was quite blahh...but you could feel a history/ an understanding b/w Manik-Dhruv in brief moments...

Cabir-Manik are more fun also cuz Ayaz can actually act unlike Uttu...and him and Parth have a peers vibe to them unlike Uttu jo ki baccha hi lagta hai since Dhruv also is mollycoddled by the group.

Reason why I think the show's title remains justified is cuz they keep true to the theme of friendships and the challenges faced in different equations around that...be it Nandu-Navya's friendship or the Fab 5 friendships or most recently the impact of Manik's dedication/loyalty to Fab 5 on his relationship with Nandu...so friendships impact everything in this show...different kinds of friendships going around...the most recent being Manik-Nandu ka attempt at friendship...lol

Ofcourse writing-wise the only truly well fleshed out relationship is that of MaNan...but I do understand the OVERALL theme they have going in the show too.

They never clarified until much later that Abhi did all the NY decorations...lol and Manik could care in the least at this point...last time woh Dhruv ki decorated place mein mazey kar raha tha, this time Abhi...khud toh Manik-Nandu aisi decorations karne se rahe...they never manage to reach that stage onlyLOL

Edited by AreYaar - 11 January 2015 at 5:43am

EXOLPrincessAshVik

Go to top