Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 115)

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Kiran.

I didn't see the screen shot...but don't put anything past these two nautankis. Angel my foot!

i wrote about it couple of pages ago..i dint post the screeenshot here coz what if someone picks up  and pastes it in main forum LOL...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-.Kiran.

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mischievous-

But Parth doesn't read tweets... He doesn't know how to use twitter properly...LOL... Not like I would waste a single one of my precious tweets on him... But he doesn't READ tweets so why even bother following him, let alone try and tell him anything.. He is so BORING... He only checks out pictures AT THE MOST...LOL...As I said, iska KUCH nahi ho sakta... And trust me, more people are supporting him than bashing him..

yea vo tho mai kabse bol rehi hu...bashing vs drooling posts are 1:1000...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

I personally don't get involved in all this shit. I will vent out with friends via PMs or this CC but not get involved in all the bashing on Twitter and all! And earlier I thought, people were just making the matters worse but you know what? Now I don't care! They deserve all the shit coming their way. There's limit to everything. You have no idea how disgusted I am! It's just all so immature and pathetic! If he wasn't so good as Manik, I would seriously sin a petition to get him out of the show and Kaju Ben just needs to be banned. Period.

but my question he is not a big shot..why would cv's or PH allow such shit to happen ???are they so helpless...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Yeah I saw your post about the screen shot though @neeiil. Whatever...this guy is a loser!

I really applaud Niti for letting everything slide by and never letting personal issues affect her profession! God knows how she manages to do her scenes with him so convincingly and sometimes even puts on that facade on in interviews. Bless that girl. So much love and respect for her! After the amount of shit he says to her, I would have seriously slapped him a bunch of times at least and refused to do any scenes with him. But this girl does her work so convincingly and always keeps that smile on her face and shines on! I wish her all the love and happiness! She's a star for real! Bless her!

Edited by .Kiran. - 10 January 2015 at 11:13pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

queenoftimbaktu-Mischievous-diva82.Lilith.EXOL

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

I personally don't get involved in all this shit. I will vent out with friends via PMs or this CC but not get involved in all the bashing on Twitter and all! And earlier I thought, people were just making the matters worse but you know what? Now I don't care! They deserve all the shit coming their way. There's limit to everything. You have no idea how disgusted I am! It's just all so immature and pathetic! If he wasn't so good as Manik, I would seriously sin a petition to get him out of the show and Kaju Ben just needs to be banned. Period.

but my question he is not a big shot..why would cv's or PH allow such shit to happen ???are they so helpless...

I would never understand this. NEVER! How the heck is he allowed to boss around, vault the shoot for personal reasons and to top it all yell and bully co workers? How? They are humans too. They work much harder! They should be getting their due respect. They aren't his slaves. Gosh! This is so frustrating!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mischievous-diva82EXOL

-Mischievous- IF-Dazzler
-Mischievous-
-Mischievous-

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

If someone doesn't appreciate your presence, make them appreciate your absence.

LMAO...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

queenoftimbaktudiva82LamheChurake.Kiran.EXOLAreYaar

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mischievous-

If someone doesn't appreciate your presence, make them appreciate your absence.

LMAO...

she looks back to her usual self..tweeted back to back LOL

i must say she is one strong gal...and why not she is far more experienced than PP...she knows how to handle the mess and she is doing good job at it.
EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

but my question he is not a big shot...why would cv's or PH allow such shit to happen ???are they so helpless...

I would never understand this. NEVER! How the heck is he allowed to boss around, vault the shoot for personal reasons and to top it all yell and bully co workers? How? They are humans too. They work much harder! They should be getting their due respect. They aren't his slaves. Gosh! This is so frustrating![/QUOTE]
thats what irking me to ..like how in this world anyone can throw such tantrums..he is not some SRK ..

are all people on the set spineless...??? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82.Kiran.

Go to top