Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 111)

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
My goodness what is happening on Twitter? I mean, ok it's one thing we talk about it amongst ourselves but I mean why go to his twitter account? They are literally spamming on his account.

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by nneeiill

ya someone actually lifted the whole thing from here n posted in forum...Ouch

Huh? Yeh kab hua? I didn't see this postConfused
I didn't see it either. Confused
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diva82

My goodness what is happening on Twitter? I mean, ok it's one thing we talk about it amongst ourselves but I mean why go to his twitter account? They are literally spamming on his account.

Trolls have made it a vendetta thing now it seems...this thing has totally gotten out of handConfusedConfused

Ab toh pucca this will effect the show I'm guessing...ho gaya kaam tamaam.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82

PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

Trolls have made it a vendetta thing now it seems...this thing has totally gotten out of handConfusedConfused

Ab toh pucca this will effect the show I'm guessing...ho gaya kaam tamaam.

This is exactly what I did not want to happenOuch
I just hope they sort out their issues and it does not affect the show,

Parth was better off without being on twitter!

diva82

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
With the level of drama that has happened, seems likely that in the coming days, media will uchhalo it more too.

And it's possible that we will be getting some kind of "clarification" interview from the cast eventually...those are the worst...doesn't help anything really.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82.Lilith.PrincessAshVik

PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

With the level of drama that has happened, seems likely that in the coming days, media will uchhalo it more too.

And it's possible that we will be getting some kind of "clarification" interview from the cast eventually...those are the worst...doesn't help anything really.

I was thinking of that too. Media! Like they make anything easier! Sigh.

AreYaar

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
We definitely will get an interview now, Anu. Because one thing for sure, the cast and crew do want to save the show, it is on top and it's got a good storyline.
Truth be told, as long as onscreen is good and we get great Manan scenes, I honestly don't care about offscreen stuff. I usually just laugh it off with you guys.
I was alittle worried for Niti yesterday and didn't like what that media did and said, but spamming Parth's account doesn't solve things.
And I'm sure Niti can handle herself, she has been doing it and doesn't need us to fight her battles.

Edited by diva82 - 10 January 2015 at 4:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Lilith.PrincessAshVikAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

We definitely will get an interview now, Anu. Because one thing for sure, the cast and crew do want to save the show, it is on top and it's got a good storyline.
Truth be told, as long as onscreen is good and we get great Manan scenes, I honestly don't care about offscreen stuff. I usually just laugh it off with you guys.
I was alittle worried for Niti yesterday and didn't like what that media did and said, but spamming Parth's account doesn't solve things.
And I'm sure Niti can handle herself, she has been doing it and doesn't need us to fight her battles.

LOL arey all of us in here toh laugh things off only naa...it's just leg pulling going on in here about the gossip...but things get ugly when ppl start targetting the actors directly...now that the information has gone viral on twitter etc. thanks to whoever posted it there, no one can control the tide of backlash.

I do still feel bad for Niti but ultimately MaNan is all I'm here for...and I'm able to compartmentalize regarding that...most of these ppl bashing on twitter right now aren't able to do that and  it seems in some kind of misplaced need to protect Niti...they are only making things worse for her...but agar AKKAL was present on Twitter then half the world's problems could be solved...instead it's just a place for trolling...hardly any sensible talk.

Anyways looks like KYY has finally arrived when social media drama has gotten this famous...D3 ka bhi bakwaas drama chalta rehta tha and then the main four cast and Rafi ki fav. Palki would be sitting giving interviews every other month about how the fans are bashing them needlessly and koi problems nahin hai b/w the castLOL...now we will see similar nautanki interviews from PaNi and the whole KYY gang *sigh*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82.Lilith.PrincessAshVikLamheChurake

Go to top