Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 110)

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 11:59am | IP Logged
One thing, how is this behaviour even normal?
I mean, how can be THIS insecure over your BF? I don't even think this is insecurity, I think it's a whole new level. This woman seems to have some psychotic behaviour. I mean, you are UPSET over fans comments? And what comments? That they want to f**k your BF/kiss/date etc etc..and how are they Niti's fault?

Honestly, she will kill everything for her raju.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Lilith.EXOL

-Mischievous- IF-Dazzler
-Mischievous-
-Mischievous-

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Wow. umm. What the hell happened on Twitter?! ConfusedLOL. Anyways, Abhishek didn't "quit" as per say. He just didn't re-new his contract after the extension. You can even see how he didn't shoot much after the 100th episode. He was just called back to finish what was asked of him and that's it. He'll be replaced. Navya suspended and basically all that drama that follows. . I haven't been watching so I don't really discuss or ask about the show and get news on that front anymore.

I have NEVER EVER tweeted celebrities (with the exception of SRK and Salman). My Tweets are locked/privated and I have NEVER gone and commented on the actors on their social media. I usually only talk and discuss most of the things through pms  . But since this AT was made I started discussing things here (not even in detail or anything). But LOL, people have bombarded hate on twitter like no other. Also, I am just a messenger. I have said this many times that I just tell what I am TOLD. That's all. I'm just as much as a viewer and outsider as the rest. Many things sound very legit and actually have come true (talking from my personal experience) and others seem dramatized.  I hope I don't come off as offensive or anything. But I'll just stick to pm discussions now since people seem to stalk this thread alot LOLand random people who I don't even know are pming me calling me things.. LOL.. Ain't got time for all that..LOL.. I'll just enjoy the offscreen drama in my little cubicle in private... Can't deny that it's popcorn worthy...LOL  But anyways, Have Fun & EnjoyEmbarrassedHug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

queenoftimbaktudiva82.Lilith.EXOLPrincessAshVikLamheChurake

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
yes we all get to know what happens BTS and then just stops right there..we dont act on it right...but this info is going everywhere...and fans r acting upon it..which is not good..
and moreover niti does not needs any protection as such..she is one strong head gal...ab tak tikhi hui hai..she knows how this industry works.come on she is way too experienced and morever she has worked in telugu film industry which is like one of the murkiest place to work ..if she survived there she can very well do it here..

i know fans get sentimental and want to protect her but truth is she can protect her self .even she has her circle of friends and any CN cant ruin her...she will bounce back as always...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
And who is PP? Nobody, he just has the same status as Niti, which IMO he is lucky to share.

I think Shells was the first to call out on Abhi leaving, because I noticed that after 100 episodes he is shooting less..maybe they just kept him as cameo and that explains the soha angle.

.Lilith.EXOL

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Tanvi, people have the right not to believe it but that doesn't mean you should be called names. That isn't fair. First they ask you and then they swear at you. I mean, how childish is that.

I respect your right and yes, you should only do what you are comfortable with.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Lilith.EXOLPrincessAshVik

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diva82

And who is PP? Nobody, he just has the same status as Niti, which IMO he is lucky to share.

I think Shells was the first to call out on Abhi leaving, because I noticed that after 100 episodes he is shooting less..maybe they just kept him as cameo and that explains the soha angle.

niti has more fan following them..that true a fan base which can do anything for her..unlike PP...
niti is far more experienced...and PP cant do anything...ek din tamesha karega aur kya..is show baad no one will even care about him n his caju or any offscreen stuff. ..our only memories will be MaNan..and i want it to be good one thats all..niti is sticking even with all this shit coz for her ...her show is imp 

diva82.Lilith.

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
ya someone actually lifted the whole thing from here n posted in forum...Ouch

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill