Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 108)

PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 6:55am | IP Logged
In all this fiasco, especially current tweets, I fear Niti will suffer again:(:(

PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by PrincessAshVik

Parth Is studying as well... May be that Is why he has sleep Issues...

He actually STUDIES at night?ShockedROFL...toh Kaju ko kab time deta hai? No wonder she is SO pissed offROFL

I don't know what time he studies. Lol.
But he Is studying as well as acting...

Edit: Typos

Edited by PrincessAshVik - 10 January 2015 at 7:25am
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessAshVik

I don't know what time he studies. Lol.
But he Is studying as well as acting...

Edit: Typos

Rafi used to tell me that he studies on sets pehle and so did Niti apparentlyLOL...that all they used to do was focus on their work/scenes and scene khatam hote hi they went and studied their respective stuff...but looks like ab jab CN hi sets pe jami rehti hai toh uski padhaayi kahaan se hoti hogiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 9:02am | IP Logged
i was proudly saying everywhere MaNan fans are hell lot saner...
but whatever happening now on twitter is not right whatsoever

this whole latish guy thing and the gossip from sets has actually led to bashing...which is the last thing we wanted...i mean come on we r supporting Cajuben ka claims indirectly instead of supporting niti..Confused

if we love niti ..we need to do it by good means and not like this...

btw are we even sure about this gossip from the sets???like who can say its what happened with 100% certainty...i dont mind having fun with all this as long as it does not affect the show...but  fans should not blow the things out of control...No bashing has actually turned into bashing now...i dont like it.coz eventually it will affect our show and niti and MaNan and i dont want that to happen coz of some random gossip from sets or some crzy media person

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82PrincessAshVikAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

i was proudly saying everywhere MaNan fans are hell lot saner...
but whatever happening now on twitter is not right whatsoever

this whole latish guy thing and the gossip from sets has actually led to bashing...which is the last thing we wanted...i mean come on we r supporting Cajuben ka claims indirectly instead of supporting niti..Confused

if we love niti ..we need to do it by good means and not like this...

btw are we even sure about this gossip from the sets???like who can say its what happened with 100% certainty...i dont mind having fun with all this as long as it does not affect the show...but  fans should not blow the things out of control...No bashing has actually turned into bashing now...i dont like it.coz eventually it will affect our show and niti and MaNan and i dont want that to happen coz of some random gossip from sets or some crzy media person

THIS. I totally agree...it's very unfortunate if now ppl are going overboard on Twitter and just JUSTIFYING Caju ke claims...it just makes the whole thing MOOT then...how is any of this helping Niti or the show in anyway? And humein toh sirf MaNan se matlab hai, right? So why just burn the whole damn thing over a few stupid rumors and BTS drama?

I wish ppl would stop with the Twitter trolling atleast for a bit...bahut ho gaya.

I'm just watching old epis now and focussing on MaNan...gonna make sigs this weekend...waise bhi I've had a HELL week at work...I want something feel good to focus on.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82EXOLPrincessAshVik

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

THIS. I totally agree...it's very unfortunate if now ppl are going overboard on Twitter and just JUSTIFYING Caju ke by by InText" style="border: none !important; display: inline-block !important; text-indent: 0px !important; float: none !important; font-weight: bold !important; height: auto !important; margin: 0px !important; min-height: 0px !important; min-width: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; text-decoration: underline !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; background: transparent !important;">claims...it just makes the whole thing MOOT then...how is any of this helping Niti or the show in anyway? And humein toh sirf MaNan se matlab hai, right? So why just burn the whole damn thing over a few stupid rumors and BTS drama?

I wish ppl would stop with the Twitter trolling atleast for a bit...bahut ho gaya.

I'm just watching old epis now and focussing on MaNan...gonna make sigs this weekend...waise bhi I've had a HELL week at work...I want something feel good to focus on.

yes exactly even if something happened on the sets ...let it be...they will by deal with it on their way..look at niti n CC now..they r now happy with each other..whatever had happened got resolved...and fan will be just left rolling their eyes. this also will get sorted out...hum fans ko kya milega nothing...
all we can do i support niti in a good way..atleast caju ke plan tho safal nahi honge...Confused

Edited by nneeiill - 10 January 2015 at 9:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessAshVik

PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 9:26am | IP Logged
@nneil: Very well put :) I completely agree with you!!! Exactly what I wanted to say:)
@Anu::Agree with you as well:) We should be concerned with MaNan and only ky2. Everything has gone overboard. I hope the actors clear it soon for our sake and their sake and the show and MaNan is not affected:)
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Fans, unintentionally, are proving Kaju right:(

Go to top