Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. (Page 102)

queenoftimbaktu Senior Member
queenoftimbaktu
queenoftimbaktu

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Replacement most probably. Because Harshad just cant end - too many connections. Soha ka I have my doubts. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOLPrincessAshVik

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenoftimbaktu

Originally posted by .Kiran.

Can KaJuBen just disappear to some another planet where we don't have to tolerate her annoying drama everyday?! Gosh! This woman takes insecurity to next level. Who takes fan girls seriously? And then to top it all, her Raju bhaiya acts like a moron he is and takes it out on Niti? How is she responsible for the shit fangirls say?

How about he starts killing himself for all the shit his fangirls post that 'hurts' KajuBen?!

Why is KajuBen allowed on sets? She's allowed to come on sets and cry for hours?! Why? Doesn't that mess up their shooting schedule? Dafuq is this bullshit?! Seriously some get this woman outta here-__-

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Never imagined I would say this, but I like Rakhi Sawant more now.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">@Bold Can we all just start a campaign?LOL</font>

Anyone is better than these two immature morons!

I'm ready for everything to get rid of her. She annoys me to no ends. How the heck do you let fangirls' comments get to you and then go cry about them on sets and waste two f**king hours?! Just because you are velli doesn't mean entire world is out of work and waiting for Kaju madam to come and cry about fangirls! Such an insecure lil bitch!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOLPrincessAshVik

PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

I think soha is here to stay now that  Abhishek quit or was made to leave. Whatever.  Soha ke saath  they can happily  drag the show  jitna marzi.   I knew it 

So Harshad's character has ended? What all with Nyonika and all that?
I hope they don't drag it with Soha!!!! They should end it instead of spoiling it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOL

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Hi Rafi:) <3 read about you being disappointed with MaNan! I hope you will be able to enjoy our babies again soon because I'm loving their 'friendship' phase! Embarrassed

And the way Soha is acting so desperate, I doubt she will last long! Her ends seems to be much sooner than later!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LamheChurakeEXOLPrincessAshVik

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

<font size="7" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Parth is immature.</font>

And a douchebag!

Of the highest order.

This guy is so off putting. God knows how he manages to make me enjoy Manik without letting his personal shit getting in the way. I totally forget it's him playing Manik!

I dislike him. SO MUCH! Why doesn't he put some sense into his Kajuben's thick skull instead of blaming Niti for everything? Oh I forgot! One needs to have a brain for themselves to knock some sense into others. My bad! Both senseless morons made for each other!

LamheChurake

queenoftimbaktu Senior Member
queenoftimbaktu
queenoftimbaktu

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

Can KaJuBen just disappear to some another planet where we don't have to tolerate her annoying drama everyday?! Gosh! This woman takes insecurity to next level. Who takes fan girls seriously? And then to top it all, her Raju bhaiya acts like a moron he is and takes it out on Niti? How is she responsible for the shit fangirls say?

How about he starts killing himself for all the shit his fangirls post that 'hurts' KajuBen?!

Why is KajuBen allowed on sets? She's allowed to come on sets and cry for hours?! Why? Doesn't that mess up their shooting schedule? Dafuq is this bullshit?! Seriously some get this woman outta here-__-

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Never imagined I would say this, but I like Rakhi Sawant more now.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">@Bold Can we all just start a campaign?LOL</font>

Anyone is better than these two immature morons!

I'm ready for everything to get rid of her. She annoys me to no ends. How the heck do you let fangirls' comments get to you and then go cry about them on sets and waste two f**king hours?! Just because you are velli doesn't mean entire world is out of work and waiting for Kaju madam to come and cry about fangirls! Such an insecure lil bitch!

She is just insecure. Audience like Parth and Niti as a couple, shipping them for real and this woman can't take that shiz. She should go back to Bareilly and start something else. Some other work. Like calming herself down. Growing some brain cells. Because even Parth doesn't give a f**k. He just showed some of his acting skills in front of her and that's about it! LOL

.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
@queenoftimbaktu: someone needs to find her some work so that she can stop butting into other people's work! Every time I end up looking at her pic, I feel like punching her face. She comes across as such an insecure bimbo! And Parth is just like her. No brain, no basic human decency, no logic! There's a reason why they are made for each other!

queenoftimbaktu

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Btw I just read that Parth told Niti to enjoy with Utkarsh?ROFL ROFL seriously dude?!! How is it any of your concern? It's her goddamn life! Go deal with yours instead of worrying about her and her chill buddies. More than anything that screams jealousy, so this guy should really think before spewing shit and making matters worse and then blame others!

diva82

Go to top