Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. - Page 104

Posted: 9 years ago
Last time he missed 10 times till he actually kissed her. LOL. Wonder what it will be this time:P:D Edited by PrincessAshVik - 9 years ago
Sara I'm not going keep my hopes high cuz I end up getting disappointed later on but I'm hoping for a real kiss and I do feel we will get a real one. Parth is an ass and always throws tantrums and acts like a princess. But I'm sure despite everything if crew convinces him, he will agree to kiss! I just hope crew manages to convince him. That's all!
all u guys doing some awesome discussions..we should be in EDT..😆
Originally posted by .Kiran.

With the way they are going with missed chances again, I'm pretty sure we will get a kiss when they confess. They are building up to it. I like how they always give proper build up to MaNan. Then it all makes sense and you actually enjoy their high points!

I think the kiss will only happen again as a final seal on Nandu TRUSTING him again to that level...the first kiss was also symbolic of her TRUST in Manik...a giving of sorts...and second time around whenever (IF😆) it happens, it will be for a similar reason...Nandu will be the one seeking him out, WANTING to give her trust in that form to him again...

That is one of  my fav. moments in the fireflies confession...the pause where Manik backs away after kissing her eyes...and it's Nandu who leans forward and offers herself by tilting her face towards him...that is where he takes the cue from...and I have a feeling they are building up to something similar.

This friendship is but a stopgap...a pretty enjoyable stopgap nonetheless😆
Anu he was so stuck on her has has ke with dhruv that he actually imagined her laughing with Dhruv on bike and he ran like his ass on fire when nurse gave him an excuse to go😆
Originally posted by nneeiill

all u guys doing some awesome discussions..we should be in EDT..😆

LOL dude, main toh EDT mein post karti hoon but no one else follows up on discussions there toh main kya bolun...I go where the talks are😆

Sara I'm not going keep my hopes high cuz I end up getting disappointed later on but I'm hoping for a real kiss and I do feel we will get a real one. Parth is an ass and always throws tantrums and acts like a princess. But I'm sure despite everything if crew convinces him, he will agree to kiss! I just hope crew manages to convince him. That's all!

pata nahi am still not convinced he is not comfy with kisses..coz the scenes like neck kiss...or the saawli one were way more intimate than a kiss..and he does it so convincingly..like he literally sinks into the character...😆

uptill now i havent seen any actor so natural in intimate scenes...all the heroes would place their hands so strategically but with parth i dont see that...there is no compromise at all..niti ka hand placements are sometimes strategical though..strictly professional...

Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL dude, main toh EDT mein post karti hoon but no one else follows up on discussions there toh main kya bolun...I go where the talks are😆

main reply karti hu na but am not good at discussion u know that...kiran n sara ko bulaao waha par ðŸ˜†

LOL my prediction...kiss bhi hoga and uske baad AS USUAL offscreen dhamaake bhi honge...same old story every damn time😆

So yeah...let's see what we get...till then we watch epi 67 on repeat😛🤣
I Love that he waited for her. like he was asking whether he could kiss her or not. And she leans in. It was beautifully shot. And it was full of love and so tender and...just LOVE!