Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. - Page 99

Posted: 9 years ago
Ok indulge me for a moment...I love MaNan cuz of scenes like this:

1) Ek toh a scene like this is rarely written in Indian soaps...in terms of dialogue and banter

2) RARELY do we see actors doing a scene like this without going overboard in trying to be COY or OVERSMART...girls usually go OTT coy and guys go usually OTT smirky/oversmart.

But with MaNan, it's like just right...just the right degree of teasing, just the right degree of blushing smiles from Nandu and a confident retort as well!

Such a simple bit but it had me gushing...
Originally posted by AreYaar

I knowww...bilkul SADMA lag gaya usko🤣...Jaise Rafi ko lagaa hoga since she's taken to terming MaNan SOCIAL INCEST now😆

Cabir looked like he was gonna faint or throw up when he heard FRIENDS for a pair that was AAG lagaaoing in Adam and Eve waali haalat😆

And how hilarious was Cabir talking about how he wants to become a rockstar and go live in a country where gay marriage is legal😆

hahaha social incest ðŸ¤£

yea and the way he was holding his heart was too hilarious...meri tabbiyat kyu kharaab ho rehi hai ðŸ˜†
I love MaNanBir scenes. Even they are so natural just like MaNan. And Cabir's natural understanding to leave the couple alone😆

I think I just find these three people natural in the show. Everyone else seems forced, cringeworthy and so out of loop especially DhruLya and MukBhi.
@Anu: That is amazing!!!! Beautiful!!!!
MaNan are just amazing!!!

@Kiran: Was just confirming:):) Actually I saw a couple of MaNan vms on YT which had Kiran creations written on them, hence asked.
I like DhruLya, I think they are cute. But some of their scenes are weird. Like the hair getting stuck in the door one. Ish! I would be screaming, LOL. I still wonder the door was a push and pull one, so how could Alya not just push it open and free (if that is the right word. lol) her hair.
Originally posted by AreYaar

Ok indulge me for a moment...I love MaNan cuz of scenes like this:

1) Ek toh a scene like this is rarely written in Indian soaps...in terms of dialogue and banter

2) RARELY do we see actors doing a scene like this without going overboard in trying to be COY or OVERSMART...girls usually go OTT coy and guys go usually OTT smirky/oversmart.

But with MaNan, it's like just right...just the right by InText" in_hover="" in_hdr="1" style="border: none !important; display: inline-block !important; text-indent: 0px !important; float: none !important; font-weight: bold !important; height: auto !important; margin: 0px !important; min-height: 0px !important; min-width: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; text-decoration: underline !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; background: transparent !important;">degree of teasing, just the right degree of blushing smiles from Nandu and a confident retort as well!

Such a simple bit but it had me gushing...

true that...scenes like this are signature of MaNan..nothing OTT at all...
it was so natural and they looked so comfortable...they havent said L word but  i dont mind them delaying it coz they are showing such natural progression in their relationship which indeed is hard to find on indian tele...
Anu I have loved every single scene from nee years night. I was going crazy that I wasn't able to enjoy their scenes in between but I'm so glad they picked up. And I don't think I have any other word except 'natural' to describe them. 'JUST RIGHT!'
be it dhurlya or mukhbi...i find their scenes so forced...i end up forwarding them but...i guess out of the two i would prefer dhurlya
Sara probably some other Kiran😆

Sara I don't find them cute at all. Their scenes would have looked cute for other couples but these two just ruin it. God knows how these two act out those scenes and God knows how director approves of them! I mean they are so random and so weirdly executed and acted out especially from Utkarsh's side. I'm just left with "W*F" expression if I end up watching their scene by mistake. I legit don't feel anything!
MaNan are just awesome.
It is my first time watching a youth show and I am loving it:):)

I always wondered how the story would progress after the "confession". Usually in saas bahu dramas, after confession, either they get engaged and married or the couple is separated due to some useless mahantaness sacrifice (K dramas).

Hence, I am totally loving and enjoying this track. I don't know what to expect at all. And KY2 has always been known because it is unpredictable...

Edited by PrincessAshVik - 9 years ago