Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. - Page 93

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by PrincessAshVik

Whenever I watch the old episodes, Manik and Dhruv's friendship amazes me. They used to be such good friends! Their bonding was so sweet! Not that I don't like Manik and Cabir, but I kinda miss Manik and Dhruv...

I would love to see more of Manik and Abhi's scenes.
"Nandini and her quirky likes"
LOL. Gadha he is total. Abhi did all the setting for the new year and still... LOL.

Manik knows that Abhi arranged for the place on New Years right? But does he know that Abhi is the one who got it all decorated?

Re: Friendships: I disagree with Rafi...I think the title is very much justified even if we got inconsistencies and some half-baked plotlines...the show has a very understated narrative style compared to most shows...in the attempt to make it "real" or I guess casual everyday interactions, sometimes the impact doesn't come through.

But I did enjoy Manik-Dhruv ke initial scenes too...there was an intuitive quality to Dhruv earlier even though Uttu's acting was quite blahh...but you could feel a history/ an understanding b/w Manik-Dhruv in brief moments...

Cabir-Manik are more fun also cuz Ayaz can actually act unlike Uttu...and him and Parth have a peers vibe to them unlike Uttu jo ki baccha hi lagta hai since Dhruv also is mollycoddled by the group.

Reason why I think the show's title remains justified is cuz they keep true to the theme of friendships and the challenges faced in different equations around that...be it Nandu-Navya's friendship or the Fab 5 friendships or most recently the impact of Manik's dedication/loyalty to Fab 5 on his relationship with Nandu...so friendships impact everything in this show...different kinds of friendships going around...the most recent being Manik-Nandu ka attempt at friendship...lol

Ofcourse writing-wise the only truly well fleshed out relationship is that of MaNan...but I do understand the OVERALL theme they have going in the show too.

They never clarified until much later that Abhi did all the NY decorations...lol and Manik could care in the least at this point...last time woh Dhruv ki decorated place mein mazey kar raha tha, this time Abhi...khud toh Manik-Nandu aisi decorations karne se rahe...they never manage to reach that stage only😆
Edited by AreYaar - 9 years ago
Parth has a backup twitter account:

it ends with _
Edited by diva82 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by diva82

Parth has a backup twitter account:

it ends with _

no..its an imposter 
Originally posted by AreYaar

Waise bhi it's not like this is the first time everyone here is privy to PP and his CN ki immaturity...still you all react SO righteously😆...as if every single time same baatein bol ke something will change😆...first time info pata chale, sab ko gussa aaye, I can understand...I was part of that once too...but seriously after watching like MULTIPLE iterations of this cycle, STILL you all are stuck at the same place😆

How can anyone even take this stuff seriously anymore?

Last time I was feeling so affronted on Niti's behalf ki she got so isolated/bullied blah blah...and one week later she was chipkoing to CC and the girl gang like usse achhe uske koi dost nahin😆...so again I ask...what is the purpose of all this?

Yeh sab log jaise taise apna kaam karte rahenge and will move on...toh tum sab log apna khoon jalaa ke kya kar loge?

You think your bashing PP will "teach him a lesson"?😆...seriously? After all you've seen of this situation, you believe that?😆...God bless your optimism or should I say trolling dedication then😆

They are all messed up ppl lekin yeh sab shout kar kar ke, tum log kya achieve kar loge? Nothing...all that will happen is that the backlash WILL reflect on the show sooner or later...

exactly my feelings

first time i was shocked ..but this time i am least affected...this cycle repeats after every intimate scene...we all kind of anticipated it ..hai na..all this is so predictable...😆

for me show matters..it is still going good and the last thing i want is getting these offscreen mess affecting the show...

btw media not getting clue is kind of strange...ab tak toh TC should have published atleast some bit about it..
www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4280033

^ This CC gets stalked pretty evidently... People read stuff and then make posts on it
Originally posted by -Mischievous-

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4280033

^ This CC gets stalked pretty evidently... People read stuff and then make posts on it

told u so ..
infact i saw the same content on twitter too...it spreads like a fire..
Originally posted by nneeiill

exactly my feelings

first time i was shocked ..but this time i am least affected...this cycle repeats after every intimate scene...we all kind of anticipated it ..hai na..all this is so predictable...😆

for me show matters..it is still going good and the last thing i want is getting these offscreen mess affecting the show...

btw media not getting clue is kind of strange...ab tak toh TC should have published atleast some bit about it..

LOL main toh kal se bol rahi hoon but everyone here is more interested in ranting over and over about the same stuff😆

This is all hilariously predictable now and I for one can only laugh at it...koi nayi baat nahin hai the immaturity of all parties involved in this mess...ranting and bashing will serve no purpose.

I think cuz the show is on MTV, it has somehow not caught on in the media much...media is more obsessed with general GEC shows😆...maybe this drama is TOO stupid even for the media to bother with😆
Anu, trust me, maine toh sochna bandh hi kar diya hain! ðŸ˜†

I have been keeping myself off the main forum since the "Saawli" sequence aired. I dunno what to write. I dunno what shall I discuss! The PaNi iv on my b'day coupled with an equally wonderful episode made me sooo happy!! I took on Twitter and joined Adhi and the others in discussing the episode instead of writing essays on it- I should have KNOWN that it was just too good to last long!

I've tried my best to keep my head off this nonsense and make fun of it in the past. It's not that I've bashed anyone on IG or Twitter after hearing about this stuff but somehow I feel that these people have crossed a line. That's it. 

So all quiet on the Twitter front finally? lol
Manan & mananbir scenes r always a treat to watch.today's episode had such cute & good scenes btwn them