Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. - Page 91

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Mischievous-

Disha was bashed BUT she wasn't bashed by MaNan fans or Niti fans... She was bashed by Parth fans... She deleted their comments of them fantasizing and wishing him as their BF and what not, she deleted those comments and they got mad and started calling her insecure and all of fans... It had absolutely NOTHING to do with the show, MaNan, PaNi, or Niti... Niti was not even brought up.. They were all purely PP fangirls... Then she blocked all those people and privated her account...

ya i know of that incidence..i had went back to check those comments...but all of them were deleted...if she is creating issues for such small reason then God save her uff.  only a stupid will remove those comments...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Kiran.

I personally don't get involved in all this shit. I will vent out with friends via PMs or this CC but not get involved in all the bashing on Twitter and all! And earlier I thought, people were just making the matters worse but you know what? Now I don't care! They deserve all the shit coming their way. There's limit to everything. You have no idea how disgusted I am! It's just all so immature and pathetic! If he wasn't so good as Manik, I would seriously sin a petition to get him out of the show and Kaju Ben just needs to be banned. Period.

did u see the screenshot of his chat with latish guy...why he is claiming then his caju never complained anything ..n she is an angel...like seriously who uses that word even if u r bf..😆
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I didn't see the screen shot...but don't put anything past these two nautankis. Angel my foot!
EXOL thumbnail
i seriously feel all this is not coz of any bashing or anything...its just coz she caught up with recent romantic scenes and all..thats it...bashing is an excuse...or else why after every intimate scene there is some mess
-Mischievous- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
But Parth doesn't read tweets... He doesn't know how to use twitter properly...LOL... Not like I would waste a single one of my precious tweets on him... But he doesn't READ tweets so why even bother following him, let alone try and tell him anything.. He is so BORING... He only checks out pictures AT THE MOST...LOL...As I said, iska KUCH nahi ho sakta... And trust me, more people are supporting him than bashing him... Like, this guys tweets and then favorites his own tweet... LOL .. Ab main kya bolun..Edited by -Mischievous- - 9 years ago
EXOL thumbnail

I didn't see the screen shot...but don't put anything past these two nautankis. Angel my foot!

i wrote about it couple of pages ago..i dint post the screeenshot here coz what if someone picks up  and pastes it in main forum ðŸ˜†...
EXOL thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Mischievous-

But Parth doesn't read tweets... He doesn't know how to use twitter properly...LOL... Not like I would waste a single one of my precious tweets on him... But he doesn't READ tweets so why even bother following him, let alone try and tell him anything.. He is so BORING... He only checks out pictures AT THE MOST...LOL...As I said, iska KUCH nahi ho sakta... And trust me, more people are supporting him than bashing him..

yea vo tho mai kabse bol rehi hu...bashing vs drooling posts are 1:1000...
EXOL thumbnail

I personally don't get involved in all this shit. I will vent out with friends via PMs or this CC but not get involved in all the bashing on Twitter and all! And earlier I thought, people were just making the matters worse but you know what? Now I don't care! They deserve all the shit coming their way. There's limit to everything. You have no idea how disgusted I am! It's just all so immature and pathetic! If he wasn't so good as Manik, I would seriously sin a petition to get him out of the show and Kaju Ben just needs to be banned. Period.

but my question he is not a big shot..why would cv's or PH allow such shit to happen ???are they so helpless...
.Kiran. thumbnail
Yeah I saw your post about the screen shot though @neeiil. Whatever...this guy is a loser!

I really applaud Niti for letting everything slide by and never letting personal issues affect her profession! God knows how she manages to do her scenes with him so convincingly and sometimes even puts on that facade on in interviews. Bless that girl. So much love and respect for her! After the amount of shit he says to her, I would have seriously slapped him a bunch of times at least and refused to do any scenes with him. But this girl does her work so convincingly and always keeps that smile on her face and shines on! I wish her all the love and happiness! She's a star for real! Bless her!Edited by .Kiran. - 9 years ago
.Kiran. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nneeiill

but my question he is not a big shot..why would cv's or PH allow such shit to happen ???are they so helpless...

I would never understand this. NEVER! How the heck is he allowed to boss around, vault the shoot for personal reasons and to top it all yell and bully co workers? How? They are humans too. They work much harder! They should be getting their due respect. They aren't his slaves. Gosh! This is so frustrating!