Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. - Page 90

PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Nevertheless, I wish they resolve their issues and start being more mature. Bohot gaya! They need to grow up now!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

Huh? Yeh kab hua? I didn't see this postπŸ˜•

there was no separate post but someone has posted in a thread..same content but thoda aur exaggerated tha...and i saw same content on twitter also... ab ye yaha se leak hua hai ya kahi aur se??? not sure...may be whoever the source from the set is...he/she has leaked to multiple people..πŸ˜†

i saw a screenshot of this latsih guy and PP ka whatsapp chat convo on twitter...where PP is saying "m done explaining to them..she's an angel and she has never complained anything about this...but one cannot control the crowd" and that guy then maska maaroes him saying.." i know parth disha is sweet n cute but manan fans dont understand and start using disha..i tweeted by saying that ur upset by seeing that some of manan fans aduse disha"
PP: thanks m not upset..m angry..but she's d one who's stopping me from commenting ..so just ignoring..

yes this guy has bad english..he has written aduse  everywhere for abuseπŸ˜†

ab ye screenshot of chat kitna reliable hai..who knows...but same DP n all hai PP ka...the one we had seen in the last screenshot..

so overall the gossip and this chat mai bohot se loopholes hai...he is saying she dint complain toh fir set pe aake royi ..fight hua and all...vo kya hai πŸ˜†
Edited by nneeiill - 9 years ago
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PrincessAshVik

Whenever I watch the old episodes, Manik and Dhruv's friendship amazes me. They used to be such good friends! Their bonding was so sweet! Not that I don't like Manik and Cabir, but I kinda miss Manik and Dhruv...

I would love to see more of Manik and Abhi's scenes.
"Nandini and her quirky likes"
LOL. Gadha he is total. Abhi did all the setting for the new year and still... LOL.

Manik knows that Abhi arranged for the place on New Years right? But does he know that Abhi is the one who got it all decorated?

Yaar Sara ... U know I never talk about anything in this show  seriously unless I REALLY feel it. 95% of  the time I am trolling. I never spoke abt this Dhruv-Manik friendship  because I could  NEVER take them seriously  ... aur naahi mujhe kabhi woh genuine friendship lagi. It was more like a Father concerned  for his adopted special needs  child ... and his overcompensation for his guilty  feeling  of having somehow  wronged the child in someway ... something  I couldn't quite place my finger on until the whole Dhruv saving Manik revelation. It was always a very blah/meh and mostly annoying  angle in the show for me. Not saying Cabir  & Manik are koi mahaan dosti ke misaal hai ... but they're  definitely  more believable as a two way street. This show should have stuck to its  maha pathetic and howlarious   initial title  hum ko ishq ne maara. Kaise yeh  Yaariaan  suit nai karta frankly cuz none of the yaari dosti is convincing.  Its all either very half-assed or one way (just Manik giving his jaan for everyone) . And Ishq Manik ko maar raha hai ... tarah tarah ki maar .. roz .. in a different  way so the other stupid title fits more πŸ˜†. In fact Manik  and Nandini  (Pre-Frandship cum social incest) were the only organic and fleshed out characters whoz story made sense, if any at all !

-------------

As for the bashing on twitter. .. I am actually all for it. If even half the stuff abt PP is true, then he TOTALLY  deserves  it. And if its not. Whatever , Har  fandom mein hota hai.
Edited by OneThatGotAway - 9 years ago
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The kind of stuff I got to know about Raju kaju... I'm truly disgusted! And I got it from two different people and what they told me is exactly the same! Parth needs to STFU and give some respect to his co stars! They are not his slaves. No one owes him anything. Go solve your personal problems at home! And KajuBen needs to effin grow up and get some help! She needs it. Stop whining and go find some work!Edited by .Kiran. - 9 years ago
.Kiran. thumbnail
And about Twitter bashing, after knowing everything all I wanna say is they deserve it! Every bit of it. I don't even care! I hope they get bashed even more! Disgusting people.
EXOL thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Kiran.

The kind of stuff I got to know about Raju kaju... I'm truly disgusted! And I got it from two different people and what they told me is exactly the same! Parth needs to STFU and give some respect to his co stars! They are not his slaves. No one owes him anything. Go solve your personal problems at home! And KajuBen needs to effin grow up and get some help! She needs it. Stop whining and go find some work!

exactly why cant this couple solve this issue at their own private place..why to drag it in public..and then he is saying his angel never complained..like really??? πŸ€”πŸ˜†

first of all i dont understand why that latish guy came up with the accusation ki fans abused disha...fans itne velle baite the kya...πŸ˜•

there was no bashing going on..correct me if am wrong here...bashing toh ab shuru hua ..and if his PR is this latish type guy then what to say... πŸ€’
.Kiran. thumbnail
Angel? From what angle? And she whines every other day, what is he talking about? If she doesn't complain then how did those commitment bands land up in his wrist? And what about all the dikaatein? Just shut up Parth! Just STFU!

And I hadn't seen any bashing man! There maybe few fans but I didn't notice anything as such! But who takes fangirls so seriously and makes such a huge issue outta it? Who does that? So immature!

But yes today people got really pissed and they started bashing. Well they asked for it. These two think they own everything. Such losers! Once the show ends, no ones gunna care about them!Edited by .Kiran. - 9 years ago
-Mischievous- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nneeiill

exactly why cant this couple solve this issue at their own private place..why to drag it in public..and then he is saying his angel never complained..like really??? πŸ€”πŸ˜†

first of all i dont understand why that latish guy came up with the accusation ki fans abused disha...fans itne velle baite the kya...πŸ˜•

there was no bashing going on..correct me if am wrong here...bashing toh ab shuru hua ..and if his PR is this latish type guy then what to say... πŸ€’

Disha was bashed BUT she wasn't bashed by MaNan fans or Niti fans... She was bashed by Parth fans... She deleted their comments of them fantasizing and wishing him as their BF and what not, she deleted those comments and they got mad and started calling her insecure and all of fans... It had absolutely NOTHING to do with the show, MaNan, PaNi, or Niti... Niti was not even brought up.. They were all purely PP fangirls... Then she blocked all those people and privated her account...
EXOL thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Kiran.

And about Twitter bashing, after knowing everything all I wanna say is they deserve it! Every bit of it. I don't even care! I hope they get bashed even more! Disgusting people.

i am not in support of bashing particularly if we r not certain about what the whole story is about
but am all in if bashing is for that latish guy..coz we saw what  he did  and how he abused niti..so that guys deserves every bit of it..

.Kiran. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nneeiill

i am not in support of bashing particularly if we r not certain about what the whole story is about
but am all in if bashing is for that latish guy..coz we saw what he did and how he abused niti..so that guys deserves every bit of it..

I personally don't get involved in all this shit. I will vent out with friends via PMs or this CC but not get involved in all the bashing on Twitter and all! And earlier I thought, people were just making the matters worse but you know what? Now I don't care! They deserve all the shit coming their way. There's limit to everything. You have no idea how disgusted I am! It's just all so immature and pathetic! If he wasn't so good as Manik, I would seriously sin a petition to get him out of the show and Kaju Ben just needs to be banned. Period.