Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh Shodiyaan # 3 -IO- Chacha nazuk hai, Chachi ashleel hai. - Page 83

PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nneeiill

he brought it up on twitter ..blaming fans and all...

but besides that something has happened on the sets...else niti would not have posted such a sad tweet...

Yeah. It all strated there hence he posted syuff on twitter.
But who is he? Why does it matter? Apne kaam se kaam rakhe na?
Even if he is Parth's friend, he has no right to do all this!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: nneeiill

but my worry right now is how can harshad ka character end

...thats not good...i cant take it

They can't just end Harshad;s character! SO much about him yet!
sauris thumbnail
Harshads character is not ending but getting replaced my sources said that
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL so basically it's been proven that this CC runs on PP ki bewakoofiyaan only...usi ki meherbaani hai...we get awesome MaNan and hardly 3 pages of discussion...PP-CN ka latest nonsense and boom we move like 20 pages overnight...LOL

So Abhishek is indeed leaving, haan? I figured...kal ka Harshad-Alya scene was obvious indication...but yeah Harshad can't be phased out for good...he's an important character...let's hope they bring a better actor for his replacement...and if he's a better actor than PP and ends up becoming friends with Niti too :P...phir toh kahaani mein aur bhi mazedaar twists :P
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Mischievous-

Hear this... "Parth was being 'Sher' when SHE was on sets but after she left, he went to take a nap"... LOL... Iska kuch nahi ho sakta... 

Bahahahahahahaha🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wow he cares SO much for his pyari CN ka "hurt" that he went off to SLEEP the moment she left...what EPIC LOWE🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Praan jaaye par PP ka SLEEP schedule koi disturb na kare, ok!🤣
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

😆

Bass dekh lo. Mere aagay Niti kya cheez hai 😆

While I find it very sweet ke saari CC ke behnein mujhe Toffee khilona de ke manane ko koshish  karrahe hai ... (no really Shellz , Rita, Medha, Genie, sara, Vidya, Samya, Ann muaaah uu ppl be real sweethearts 🤗) but only Anu has seen my phangurly graph over the years ... and  knows what a sulky butthurt female I am .. one thing puts me off toh pooray cheez ko dismiss kar deti hoon .. like shellz said .. Frandship  word ke  wajah se Maine pooray show ko katti bol di thi 😆 Toh usne mere samne pheelz ka carrot latkaya ... and when  I didn't pheel the pheel she let me go sulk in my corner  cuz thats who I am .. petty sulker 😆 

LOL you and Bushy both have started a REVOLUTION with those memes and LULZ...PP and CN ko SOLID mirchi lag gayi😆😆...and Niti is always an easy punching bag for them *sigh*...wish she wasn't getting blamed for the fun we were having here at PP's expense.

LOL@ everyone manaaoing you toffee khilona deke...haha yes I knew ki jab tu mood mein nahin hai sunne ke, tu bilkul nahin sunegi...only thing you care to talk about right now are offscreen gossip sessions😆
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

Array on the bright side .. PP sounds butthurt that  Niti and Uttu are so close ... such #PaNiPheelz 🤣

LMAO phir toh woh Zain se bhi chidhta hoga pucca😆...I saw some random troll post in the forum today that is saying that PP should be replaced by Zain...lol clearly some ppl are using the ZainTi ship to fuel this fight further and create more fanwars.

Let's see if PP is immature enough to react publicly to this too😆

Ayaz is strangely quiet...he didn't even bother trolling anything...clearly situation must be serious indeed.

Also now those pics Niti posted of herself with Swati and Zain and calling them her SAVIORS...makes more sense...
queenoftimbaktu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Also after that savior wala tweet was her, I miss you, Utkarsh wala tweet. 

Now I just want to go to Parth Samthaan and KajuBen's account and spam them with PaNi's chemistry and asking them to get to married to each other and all that jazz. I want Kaju to burrrn. 🤪 #PaNiPheelz. #KajuGayiHellMain 👏
Edited by queenoftimbaktu - 9 years ago
sauris thumbnail
Anu parth sleeps of anywhere even on the floor,jaise hi cut sunnta hain he goes to sleep any place he finds.He does not sleep the whole night &sleeps btwn the shots that's why the zombie state
queenoftimbaktu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sauris

Anu parth sleeps of anywhere even on the floor,jaise hi cut sunnta hain he goes to sleep any place he finds.He does not sleep the whole night &sleeps btwn the shots that's why the zombie state

Raat ko kya karte hai fir? 😆